What Really Happens in Bali

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

What Really Happens in Bali

Post by Banano »

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 6940970669

The ‘star’ of Channel Seven’s What Really Happens in Bali is a 25-year-old from Newcastle, a self-diagnosed sex-addict and a man who claims to have slept with more than 100 women in his four months in the tropical paradise.
We met Todd in last week’s premiere, where he explained he attracts girls by walking his dog Tito around Kuta’s Poppies Lane party district.
He calls himself the `Prince of Poppies’ and awards himself a `triple crown’ if he sleeps with three women in one night.
In tonight’s episode Todd is at a loose end, until he gets an email from his mum suggesting he hire himself out as a gigolo. She even drafts an advertisement for him to post.

“My mum knows if Toddie gets bored he’ll either get into trouble or get a girl pregnant,â€￾ Gisondi says, referring to himself in the third person, Kanye style.
In a rare display of good sense, Todd decides to get a check-up for sexual diseases before embarking on his new career, and heads to a local clinic to find out if he has HIV, syphilis, gonorrhoea, crabs, Chlamydia or herpes.
When he describes his sexual activities to the doctor he is asked how many times he has used a condom.
“None. Maybe once, but I took it off,â€￾ he says.

When asked if he ever questions his sexual partners about their own sexual history he says “I usually have sex with them and leave. I don’t really talk to them after it. I’m just like `see you later’.â€￾
As he leaves the clinic he exchanges numbers with a group of girls outside. When he next see him - when he returns to the clinic for his results - he claims to have had a threesome with two of them.

Upon being told he’s miraculously escaped becoming infected with something nasty, Todd is ebullient.
“It’s the best day of my life. I’m going to do a double double tonightâ€￾ (foursome).
“I think I’m going to buy myself 10 packets of condoms. That will last about two days.â€￾