Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 8:56 am
publicduende wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 3:59 am
He might be OK calling unvaccinated people "spineless lemmings" (or similar), but when this strong statement is directed to Yohan, it does change its weight and start sounding like an insult.
Unvaccinated people?

Sounds like a typing mistake, should be 'vaccinated people'....

I don't care what a Cornfed thinks about vaccination. He can call me whatever he wants, I just don't care.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can only say, my experience with vaccination is very good so far.

I was every year two times, autumn and spring, up to 2008 seriously ill with bronchitis, even pneumonia, laryngitis, high fever, high blood pressure etc. - but from that year 2008 on I tried - recommended by my medical doctor - newly developed vaccination against seasonal flu (yearly) and improved vaccination against pneumonia (only 1 time, valid 5 years)

Vaccination side-effects do exist, about 2 days, we both felt sleepy, a bit pain in the left arm, something like that.
Best is to rest for 48 hours. No sports, no heavy work...

I was surprised, from 2008 on up to now, since 15 years already, I never had flu and bronchitis/pneumonia again. X-ray check every 2 years totally back to healthy, no shadows of pneumonia in my lungs anymore.

About covid-19, wife and I got 6 shots so far, and despite our trips around in Japan, and also for me my trips to Thailand and Philippines, we were never infected, all tests negative up to now.
That's interesting Yohan. Perhaps your body mixes well with vaccines? But our physiologies are all different. When I got a flu shot in 1993, I felt like crap. I felt like something bad had invaded my body. My cells told me that it was a mistake and that my body system is not compatible with vaccines. Maybe our souls are different too. Maybe your body and soul resonates with vaccines more than mine does? It could be that your body is more artificial and less connected to nature and spirituality, especially since you're an Atheist, so you connect more with artificial things like vaccines? No offense of course. We all are what we are, and we all have different physiologies. So our bodies aren't gonna react to the same things in all the same way. That's just the reality of things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, does Cornfed just hate blacks? He has nothing against Asians? How come he never refers to Chinese as "chinks" or Vietnamese as "gooks"? Does he ever use the N word when referring to blacks? Does he use foul language? Or is he a civilized Christian gentlman?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 10:33 am
If anything I want more people on this forum to write even nastier and more hateful things than Cornfed. I want to see more darkness and hate spreading.
Man Kangarunner, you definitely have a dark side, and are batshit insane too. What can we do with you? Have you sought treatment? You sound very mentally unstable. So you aren't just a nice guy who gets mistreated in America. You definitely have mental issues too. It's obvious by all your trashy random posts like the above, which are posted without regard to anyone's feelings or consideration. I don't like that man. How do we get you help?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 8:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 8:30 am
You actually think real posters adding value for free on an otherwise failing forum are receiving your grace. You must be even more mutated than you look. I blame your parents. They have allowed you to skate through life as a useless lazy parasite with the result that you learn nothing and even when you are handed a good thing on a platter, a runt of the litter like you can't help but f**k it up. Within a couple of months this forum will be getting about a post a week and revenue from the site will dwindle to nothing. Hopefully someone will prevail on your parents to cut you off at the knees and leave their money to charity.
Calling for a 30 day ban of Cornfed for this insulting post.
I agree. But he has received many temporary bans already. Every time he comes back, he remains the same. He never learns. Maybe he's an NPC and has no free will so he cannot change or be something he's not, like a civilized gentleman? What can we do? The only solution is to ban him permanently. But if we do that, then the forum will lose some of its personality.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:37 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:31 am
He can be a dick, but he's our dick. And he definitely serves his purpose and has played his role in the little microcosm that is HappierAbroad.
LOL, I love it. :) Kind of the "dark side" of all of us.
So basically Cornfed is like a sewer system, dirty but necessary? lol

Geez. Without him, I admit, the forum would lose some of its personality.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 11:04 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:49 am
galii wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:28 am
Some might say Kornfeld is the canary in the coul mine. Without him who is going to wall us against feminism? Winston identifies himself as a women though in this past but you see where things are going. Funmode off.
Winston did identify himself as women? I never read posts like that. :shock: :?
He wrote the story where he *travelled' to his past that is hundreds of years in the past. In his past he was many different people among them women.
Yeah that was in reference to my past life regressions, which I've been working on the last few weeks. But don't new agers say that we've all had past lives as the opposite sex? If so then this should be common. Unless of course most of us remain the same gender in every past life or most past lives. I wasn't open to seeing any past lives as a woman before, because it kind of felt weird, but when I became more open to it, then I started seeing them more in my subconscious memories or from my higher self, and receiving more flashbacks too, of being a woman and looking at my skin and body obsessively to make sure I still look beautiful. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Pixel--Dude

I heard that anti-semitism is not illegal in America so you can't be jailed for it. But it may be illegal in Europe right? If so, then when you and @Lucas88 talk about Jewish elite conspiracies, doesn't that run you the danger of being prosecuted in the UK? Does the UK have laws against that kind of speech?

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:14 am
@Pixel--Dude

I heard that anti-semitism is not illegal in America so you can't be jailed for it. But it may be illegal in Europe right? If so, then when you and @Lucas88 talk about Jewish elite conspiracies, doesn't that run you the danger of being prosecuted in the UK? Does the UK have laws against that kind of speech?
Probably. Free speech is slowly being eradicated. I personally don't think anything would ever come of it. We don't go around yelling about Jews or anything. I don't even hate all Jews. I just hate a small subset of Jews. But then again I hate their Gentile serfs and co-conspirators as well.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 10:47 am
Btw everyone. Did Cornfed drive away all the black posters on this forum? How come there aren't any left? Are there any blacks left on this forum? If Cornfed drove them all away, then isn't he a detriment to this forum? If so, is it worth keeping him at the cost of losing all the black posters that were here before? Perhaps @Contrarian Expatriate was the last black guy on here?
Cornfed doesn't like jews much either, and I am here. When I was a kid, we learned "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.". Anyone who doesn't understand this shouldn't be here.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Where is the great Cornfed/ Cornman/ Cornfred/ Cornholio, anyway? He hasn't been posting for couple of days now..
I guess he got pretty upset with being banned or took a little hiatus? :? Where the f*ck is he? He was our most beloved
"spice chef" who always adds spice to bland discussions.

Like this motherf*cker right here. Salt Bae

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

The great Cornholio Cornfed.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

September 8th, 2023, 12:29 pm
Where is the great Cornfed/ Cornman/ Cornfred/ Cornholio, anyway? He hasn't been posting for couple of days now..
I guess he got pretty upset with being banned or took a little hiatus? :? Where the f*ck is he? He was our most beloved
He can't be upset. He never gets upset. He just spews his vitriol. He's been banned many times before, but he always comes back and continues his same ways. So why would he be upset this time? He's probably just busy or preoccupied.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:47 pm
September 8th, 2023, 12:29 pm
He can't be upset. He never gets upset. He just spews his vitriol. He's been banned many times before, but he always comes back and continues his same ways. So why would he be upset this time? He's probably just busy or preoccupied.
Well hopefully he will be back. I start to miss him a little. :lol
His posts are vile and racist, but nevertheless entertaining. At least he has the balls to show his face and his upside down against the wall push up exercise on Youtube. I especially liked when he called PAG a "two bit cartoon negro". Funniest sh*t I have ever read. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I saw him on YouTube before. He looks like a nice normal guy that you wouldn't mind meeting in real life. So how can he talk like this online? Obviously he would never say these things on his YouTube channel. It's like this forum is a dumping ground for everyone to spew out their dark side on. lol. How did it ever come to this? Geez. lol

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:57 pm
I saw him on YouTube before. He looks like a nice normal guy that you wouldn't mind meeting in real life. So how can he talk like this online? Obviously he would never say these things on his YouTube channel. It's like this forum is a dumping ground for everyone to spew out their dark side on. lol. How did it ever come to this? Geez. lol
Winston, I don't talk about whatever "stuff" I have written here in the forums in real life because of the raised eyebrows, repercussions and risk of additional social alienation in already a hyper sensitive environment on edge(The US), etc. Whatever in Happier abroad stays in Happier abroad.

Here you kind of advocated "Free Speech" philosophy except well, if the user insults your and the mod's family, wife, kids, etc, they will be banned. However putrid here, this place is an oasis compared to barren almost fascist, repressive desert of mainstream internet, social media, America and rest of the world. That's why I think Cornfed dumps all his dark stuff here for his stress release.

And besides, this is the only place misfits like us get to mingle and "socialize". No other places on the internet would accept people like us.
I never "socialized" with others this much since middle school. This places makes me feel more alive than ever.