Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 4:01 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 10:43 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 10:35 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 6:47 am
Yohan wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 8:36 pm

Up to him to come back or not.

I am sure that Cornfed was never fully banned, but only suspended to post comments for one week or so, because with some of his racist and insulting comments he clearly crossed the line of what can be still tolerated - even by low HappierAbroad standards. After that he never came back.

I think his profile is active, same with Contrarian Expatriate.... they can come back anytime, both of them.

I miss Contrarian Expatriate much more than Cornfed, but this is just my opinion...
Cornfed was one entertaining son of a b*tch despite being a racist troll mainly against black people. I don't condone with most of what he said but he has a way with oneliners. But insulting the mod's girlfriend was below the belt and crossing the line.

I wonder how his workout program is working out?
I don't even hold it against him. I told him not to do it again and I'd have considered that the end of it. Mercer was already permanently banned before he started sending abusive messages against my family. Cornfed, unlike Mercer, actually posted some quality content.

I personally don't care if he never comes back, but I wouldn't treat him badly if he did come back. Water under the bridge.

I don't get the whole attacking girlfriends and kids. If I was getting into an altercation with someone I'd expect them to fight me one on one, not go punch my mum. Lol. I don't get it.
Yeah... too bad he didn't watch his mouth at that time. That's why I don't even post my personal info about my girlfriends, children, family members, etc especially HERE! Freakshows like mercer, PAG and others would use that against me. I remember Gerald Butler- PAG posted an old photo of Public duende and said he was going to order a hitman on him. That sh*t was bit scary. It's what happen when you post your personal info on places like here.
PAG is full of shit! He wouldn't do anything like that! In any case threatening another member of the forum like that warranted a warning or a ban. PAG is such an antagonistic prick that I had no choice but to get rid of him. He's far too disruptive to keep around and members who he harasses like @publicduende and @Yohan have infinitely more value than that self agrandising asshole.

As for Mercer! He's just the f***ing worst! I told him before that he should come to the UK and say that shit to my face because I'm not a small dude! I work out and have experience in kick boxing and Thai boxing and have trained a lot with @Lucas88 in the past! I'd quite happily literally murder that guy. The fact this little worm always said stuff about people's family shows how much of a coward he is.

@Cornfed is nowhere near as disruptive as the aforementioned assclowns. He's a racist asshole, sure. But at the end of the day despite his views and what he said I don't think he's a bad member to have here. He did post some quality content which is why I always voted to have him stay when people brought up calling for his ban. If he's lurking in the shadows I hope he will someday reconsider leaving and continue to be a member of our little community.

I just think that insults and the like should be kept between the individuals who are having a heated discussion or even an argument. @Shemp even said once that this has always been part of the culture here at HA and we shouldn't change it. Cornfed said I was a stunted freak and morally bankrupt or something. I'm sure he doesn't like me, but I don't give a f**k. Keep it between the two of us. I would never say anything horrible about his mother or sister or wife or kids if he had them, because that's just f***ing low. Maybe he thought I wouldn't be offended by his comment, maybe he didn't give a f**k either way. In any case I just hope he won't do something like that again if he were to return. He can call me a stunted freak or a wanker all he wants but just leave the wife and kid out of it :lol:
Amen to that.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
PAG is full of shit! He wouldn't do anything like that! In any case threatening another member of the forum like that warranted a warning or a ban. PAG is such an antagonistic prick that I had no choice but to get rid of him. He's far too disruptive to keep around and members who he harasses like @publicduende and @Yohan have infinitely more value than that self agrandising asshole.
Thanks for the statement above @Pixel--Dude. If you care about an extra hint about Pinoy psychology: even if (and that's a huge "if") PAG were successful in contacting a hitman in the slums of Manila and paying him to beat me up or worse, said hitman would come to me and, instead of doing anything bad, he would simply introduce himself and tell me what's gonna happen to me.

I will only have to pay the hitman 30% more than what PAG paid, for him to go back to PAG and do to him what he was supposed to do to me...and with interests!

And since I make in a month more than what he can hope to make in a year, I doubt this game will go to extreme lengths before he gets the short end of the stick :-)
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I just think that insults and the like should be kept between the individuals who are having a heated discussion or even an argument. @Shemp even said once that this has always been part of the culture here at HA and we shouldn't change it. Cornfed said I was a stunted freak and morally bankrupt or something. I'm sure he doesn't like me, but I don't give a f**k. Keep it between the two of us. I would never say anything horrible about his mother or sister or wife or kids if he had them, because that's just f***ing low. Maybe he thought I wouldn't be offended by his comment, maybe he didn't give a f**k either way. In any case I just hope he won't do something like that again if he were to return. He can call me a stunted freak or a wanker all he wants but just leave the wife and kid out of it :lol:
I have read Cornfed original threads and replies for more than a decade and I reached the conclusion that he is not half as bad a man as his online prose betrays. If one were to meet him on a beach in Mexico, unless he wants to pull some woke liberal shit (which, frankly, would annoy me, too), he could probably come across as a jovial man and make for a few interesting idle conversations.

I think CF comes here because he knows exactly what he can find here: an unmoderated platform for his unbridled, full-force rants about the world, the white or black races, modern society, the ladies etc. In here, he is probably the worst he can be...because he can.

I think @Pixel--Dude did a good thing putting him and his corrosive persona in a place he had never been, in here. For all his shortcomings and short fuses, he is an intelligent and articulate man and he is welcome back here any time.

And that's the thing: if ever were to be back, he would probably know that it would be so not on his terms, but on the forum's terms, which in this case coincide with @Pixel--Dude's patience-o-meter. While I am not keeping my hopes up, it may well be that he will tune down his rant noisefloor just enough to become a poster to be enjoyd, rather than tolerated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

There's this guy Cornfed
Kiwi born and bred
He's from New Zealand
Must hate Victoria Nuland
He has rants about blacks
And all the covid quacks
Sometimes the Jews
And the vaccines for flus
He was given a few days ban
Stepped into the fire from the pan
Upon his return he was mad
His leaving made the forum sad
Everyone wonders how he is
Except the guy from CultureWhiz
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

(˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥⋆)

Where is my daddy @Cornfed

He is sooooooooo hot (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

First time I saw his body I was like O.M.G (͡o‿O͡)

I made my own poem about Daddy Cornfed:

Have you met Daddy Cornfed, he's strong and smart and jacked.
I like to call him Daddy, I saw his body and was gobsmacked.
But now he's gone and left me, I'm sad and all alone
Nobody to call my Daddy, or stimulate my bone.

Oh Cornfed won't you come back to us, you're easy on the eye.
When you went and left me it made me want to cry.
Have you seen his rippling muscles glistening in the sun
My Daddy Cornfed, I think that you're the one.

I think about him every day my Cornfed daddy senpai
I just wanted him to notice me, all I did was try.
He said he hates blacks and jews, but honest I don't mind
Because tasty hunky men like him are oh so hard to find

I love you Daddy Cornfed ❤️
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 18th, 2024, 12:30 am
(˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥⋆)

Where is my daddy @Cornfed

He is sooooooooo hot (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

First time I saw his body I was like O.M.G (͡o‿O͡)

I made my own poem about Daddy Cornfed:

Have you met Daddy Cornfed, he's strong and smart and jacked.
I like to call him Daddy, I saw his body and was gobsmacked.
But now he's gone and left me, I'm sad and all alone
Nobody to call my Daddy, or stimulate my bone.

I think about him every day my Cornfed daddy senpai
I just wanted him to notice me, all I did was try.
He said he hates blacks and jews, but honest I don't mind
Because tasty hunky men like him are oh so hard to find

I love you Daddy Cornfed ❤️
:lol: Too bad Corn-man is not coming back for a while. God knows when he will make his return.
If you love him so much then why don't you fly to New Zealand, visit his house in the outskirt of Auckland and eat his asshole?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!