Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women! WTF?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

American women are easy if they're attracted to you. However, finding a girl here who's attracted to you is incredibly difficult for most guys.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women!

Post by SilverEnergy »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:He look confused and said he disagreed with me totally. He said that Russian women are all gold digging bitches. And he said that American women are a lot easier to get into bed then European women. WTF? I was pretty surprised. I can't imagine how that could be true at all. He also said that American women do flirt, so he has no idea what I'm talking about.
There's this thing called 'novelty". Females like it. Back home, his accent and looks aren't novel.
Winston wrote:So I told him, "Oh well, you and I look very different and obviously will have different experiences." I promised him that if he put his soul and mind into my body, he would not be able to get any American women at all.
Of course not. After realizing it wasn't just some horrible dream, he's be too busy searching for rope and a chair. :D
Winston wrote:How could he have an easier time with American women than European women or Russian women? WTF? How could that theoretically possible? Could it be that men with a bad boy look do not do as well in Europe or Russia? If so, why?
Bad boys are short-time fun, but they don't keep the bills paid.
Their LTR appeal in any given country is directly proportional to how well that country can transfer money from beta-wallets to women without the betas' consent.
Bingo!

You get it!

It's actually easier for many European men to get laid in America than back home.

And it's actually easier for many American men to get laid in Europe than back home.

So I really don't doubt the Bulgarian's claims.

Used to happen all the time when I was in college, an Italian or Australian dude with a heavy accent got women very easily at my university in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Zionosis wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Some guy's are just hot to woman and can just get laid no matter where they go, Mr. Wu all though you are a very very attractive man alot of woman think Asian men are fem even though we know some of them like Bruce Lee will cut your balls off and choke with them in a second that does not matter.

I still think Tuco could take Bruce however.
Winston attractive? Sorry but Winston isn't an attractive Asian man. You are insulting Asian men by even saying that.

There is a thing called Ninja Warrior in japan and here are some of the regular contestants that all look far better than Winston for god sakes.
http://pic.pimg.tw/ihuei0913/4a4f9bda4ef35.jpg

In fact nearly every male contestant on the show looks better than Winston except for a few 60+ year old men and one weird scrawny kid.
Other Asian men look excellent like this man here also. Comparing Winston to these men just isn't right.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m720a ... 1_1280.jpg

I have actually been to Japan also and most men look far better than Winston. All you did is just take a bit crap on Asian people by claiming Winston is a "very very attractive Asian man".

Also to Winston about your original question. Who gives a crap what some man tells you. He could also tell you American women are sexier and less feminist. Doesn't make it true. If you are going to get confused every time someone tells you something different then you are going to be permanently lost.
Instead of listening to what some person has to say how about you base your facts on real life facts and experiences.

For instance I have been to Japan a few years ago but the women were factually nicer people and feminism didn't seem like a big thing over there and I didn't see any violence.
Also country statistics also back this up.

You think I give a crap if some woman back here at Australia tells me in her opinion all Japanese people are violent evil feminist rapists and japan has the highest crime rate in the world? No! because I don't give a damn what idiots say.
Winston thinks that everyone has to have the same opinion as him, WHICH PEOPLE DON'T!...The minute they don't, he begins to have a nervous breakdown....like a shell that has been broken.... He also thinks that if he dresses sloppily, with a pot belly that that will turn women on....smdh!

But then again, I'm not going to argue with a man who has a child who he refuses to take care of, sleeps in his parents basement either in Taiwan or in America complaining about the ills of society or gets scammed out of thousands at the Bunny Ranch and then trolls his readers about it.... :roll:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:I met this tall Bulgarian guy in front of a supermarket at the water refill station, as I was refilling water. He was tall, buffed, had a shaved head and pointy nose, and sort of had a bad boy type of look.
Of course he's gonna do well here.
This is obvious. When an AW sees this guy, in their minds, he's Russian Mafia material. In other words, easy access to hot rods, drugs, and the fast life.

In Russia, however, there are many up and coming wise guys and thus, the *show me the money* thing is probably what he hears from partying Russian women, all of the time, whereas in America, it's more an assumption of sorts.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zionosis wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Some guy's are just hot to woman and can just get laid no matter where they go, Mr. Wu all though you are a very very attractive man alot of woman think Asian men are fem even though we know some of them like Bruce Lee will cut your balls off and choke with them in a second that does not matter.

Winston attractive? Sorry but Winston isn't an attractive Asian man. You are insulting Asian men by even saying that.

There is a thing called Ninja Warrior in japan and here are some of the regular contestants that all look far better than Winston for god sakes.

In fact nearly every male contestant on the show looks better than Winston except for a few 60+ year old men and one weird scrawny kid.
Other Asian men look excellent like this man here also. Comparing Winston to these men just isn't right.

I have actually been to Japan also and most men look far better than Winston. All you did is just take a bit crap on Asian people by claiming Winston is a "very very attractive Asian man".
Actually that may be true today. But back in the 1990's, I was considered above average and good looking for an Asian guy. Even white women said so. Back then, most Asian guys looked nerdy and geeky. Also, you can't use athletic guys in the media to compare me with. You gotta use the average Asian on the street. The average Asian guy on the street is not that good looking.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jtest28 wrote:American women are in fact very easy to bed, at least for me they have been. Not sure I would say leaps and bounds easier than European though. But as posted, he has the accent thing going and looks like a bad boy.

I think in general, whats going on is American women all want a certain "type" and not only a certain type, but when they find that type, he also has to stand out of the crowd like a sore thumb for him to also be seen as alpha. Where as foreign women don't usually require this, number one, and number two, are attracted to a broader spectrum of man types.
Yohan wrote: There is much information missing, for example for what kind of woman is this man looking for? Just a hook-up, one-night stand? Any race? Any age? Free of charge? And never see her again?

If yes, he might be right, it is easier maybe in USA than anywhere in Europe, including East Europe.
How can one night stands be easy in the USA? If that's so, then how come most of us here cannot get any one night stands? Even when I was young and handsome in the 1990's, I could not get any one night stands or any dates in the US. It felt 100 percent impossible, at least with white women.

How can women who are super paranoid, super guarded, and super stuck up, be easy to bed? Am I missing something?

Also, how come Elliott Rogers couldn't get any one night stands, if it's so easy to get them?

Why do some guys claim this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

Also to Winston about your original question. Who gives a crap what some man tells you. He could also tell you American women are sexier and less feminist. Doesn't make it true. If you are going to get confused every time someone tells you something different then you are going to be permanently lost.
Instead of listening to what some person has to say how about you base your facts on real life facts and experiences.

For instance I have been to Japan a few years ago but the women were factually nicer people and feminism didn't seem like a big thing over there and I didn't see any violence.
Also country statistics also back this up.

You think I give a crap if some woman back here at Australia tells me in her opinion all Japanese people are violent evil feminist rapists and japan has the highest crime rate in the world? No! because I don't give a damn what idiots say.
Winston thinks that everyone has to have the same opinion as him, WHICH PEOPLE DON'T!...The minute they don't, he begins to have a nervous breakdown....like a shell that has been broken.... He also thinks that if he dresses sloppily, with a pot belly that that will turn women on....smdh!

But then again, I'm not going to argue with a man who has a child who he refuses to take care of, sleeps in his parents basement either in Taiwan or in America complaining about the ills of society or gets scammed out of thousands at the Bunny Ranch and then trolls his readers about it.... :roll:

Hey that is plain disrespectful of Mr. Wu. I did not realize he has a child he does not take care of, that is very unusual for a Asian male. That is more like what you see out of the Black Man in the hood. I wonder if Mr. Wu got the pecker gene to go along with those big balls it takes to sling your seed around and then not stand up to the plate and be a father? :D
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Moretorque wrote:
The wrote:Winston thinks that everyone has to have the same opinion as him, WHICH PEOPLE DON'T!...The minute they don't, he begins to have a nervous breakdown....like a shell that has been broken.... He also thinks that if he dresses sloppily, with a pot belly that that will turn women on....smdh!

Hey that is plain disrespectful of Mr. Wu. I did not realize he has a child he does not take care of, that is very unusual for a Asian male. That is more like what you see out of the Black Man in the hood. I wonder if Mr. Wu got the pecker gene to go along with those big balls it takes to sling your seed around and then not stand up to the plate and be a father? :D
My complaint about Win is that he's living in America, which is why he's having a nervous breakdown. He's got all the problems of a Pisces, the inability to distinguish between himself and the emotional world around him.

If one wants to live in America and live successfully, one must compartmentalize their lives. This whole expanded campus life of let's say the mid 1980s, where everyone spoke to everyone, and ppl all slept over each others' dorm rooms, or living room floors, is not the present day reality of daily life for an adult.

And yes, I've seen those tough looking guys, with eastern European accents, smoking a bud, and yeah, good looking women are attracted to them. This is known as the international man of mystery or sorry, organized crime operative.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

S_Parc wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
The wrote:Winston thinks that everyone has to have the same opinion as him, WHICH PEOPLE DON'T!...The minute they don't, he begins to have a nervous breakdown....like a shell that has been broken.... He also thinks that if he dresses sloppily, with a pot belly that that will turn women on....smdh!

My complaint about Win is that he's living in America, which is why he's having a nervous breakdown. He's got all the problems of a Pisces, the inability to distinguish between himself and the emotional world around him.

If one wants to live in America and live successfully, one must compartmentalize their lives. This whole expanded campus life of let's say the mid 1980s, where everyone spoke to everyone, and ppl all slept over each others' dorm rooms, or living room floors, is not the present day reality of daily life for an adult.

And yes, I've seen those tough looking guys, with eastern European accents, smoking a bud, and yeah, good looking women are attracted to them. This is known as the international man of mystery or sorry, organized crime operative.

I absolutely agree with your post SParc 100% .....The reality in which you spoke above is in fact reality.... in America at least...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If you find that niche place to go I just wonder how long it will last, from what I can see the world is falling apart in a lot of ways.

There is no way I would bring anybody here now knowing what I know about what is going on politically and way more importantly environmentally.

You are right about compartmentalizing everything here, I have always been in the states and watching it change over the last 30 years so I guess it's not my imagination then that America sucks to how it was 30 and 40 years ago.

My step brother who is a accountant at like the biggest firm in the country does not seem to realize how much this country has changed since he went to college, he sends his kids there now and seems to think it is still 1985 and I have been trying to instill in his brain you are better off teaching your kids how to be independent of the state and be able to grow a crop but he does not seem to think the party is near over here in the US.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Moretorque wrote:You are right about compartmentalizing everything here, I have always been in the states and watching it change over the last 30 years so I guess it's not my imagination then that America sucks to how it was 30 and 40 years ago.

My step brother who is a accountant at like the biggest firm in the country does not seem to realize how much this country has changed since he went to college, he sends his kids there now and seems to think it is still 1985 and I have been trying to instill in his brain you are better off teaching your kids how to be independent of the state and be able to grow a crop but he does not seem to think the party is near over here in the US.
Unfortunately, the US is not alone. In all our peer nations: Britain, Canada, Australia, etc, standards of living are dropping and jobs, meaning jobs outside of financial services, are going elsewhere.

And what compartmentalization does is prevent one man's fire, from becoming a forest fire in your life.

So sure, there will be broken homes/families & individuals around you, but do you really want access to their lives, so that it becomes your problem? You see, a lot of ppl, who can't create boundaries, find themselves swept up in other ppl's dramas.

AB discussion thread

RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:Today, I met this tall Bulgarian guy ...

How could he have an easier time with American women than European women or Russian women? WTF? How could that theoretically possible? Could it be that men with a bad boy look do not do as well in Europe or Russia? If so, why?
There is much information missing, for example for what kind of woman is this man looking for? Just a hook-up, one-night stand? Any race? Any age? Free of charge? And never see her again?

If yes, he might be right, it is easier maybe in USA than anywhere in Europe, including East Europe.

If he is looking for a long-term relationship with an US-girl not cheating him he might be disappointed.

It also should be noticed, that Bulgaria is not Russia. Bulgaria is not known for nice women, and even worse
is neighbouring Romania. Both countries offer a very low living standard, clearly below of Russia.

There is also a big difference with Russian women, if they are living in European Russia or in Siberia. Russia covers a wide area. Siberian women are known to be more honest, more modest and much stricter controlled and disciplined as children by their parents.

If you look out for a long term relationship with a Russian woman from Siberia, you need to speak Russian however, Russian people living in Siberia are not good with foreign languages.

Sounds like the Bulgarian guy is in good shape and has some game, so yes he probably could pick up a US women easily, especially for a one night stand. However if you drop Mr Average Bulgarian into any town USA, he will struggle big time to get a woman, just like a lot of US men.

Yohan, have you been to Bulgaria or Romania to comment on the quality of the women? In my experience of over 10 visits to Bulgaria, I have found the quality to be good in terms of both looks and their feminine behaviour.
Robin Hood.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston wrote:He look confused and said he disagreed with me totally. He said that Russian women are all gold digging bitches. And he said that American women are a lot easier to get into bed then European women. WTF? I was pretty surprised. I can't imagine how that could be true at all. He also said that American women do flirt, so he has no idea what I'm talking about.

So I told him, "Oh well, you and I look very different and obviously will have different experiences." I promised him that if he put his soul and mind into my body, he would not be able to get any American women at all. But he gave that typical cliche that "it's all about self-esteem, not looks".
It kind of still is in the west. Also, outside of the western world men are still masculine. They don't have all those chemicals/brainwashing to turn them into sows.

Also western women are dumb as f**k. Once you have the balls part down, you can get sex easily. Even if you ARE a bitch, you can still get sex easily in the west.
Winston wrote:Maybe too many Russian guys look like bad boys and drunkards, so Russian girls are tired of that and find me refreshing. But then after a while they realize that I'm not very masculine, and maybe too soft, so they don't feel physically attracted to me. Hence my results. But my appearance always seems to spark that initial curiosity from them.
It's because THEY ARE curious about you... Asian men don't wander into Russia too often! After they see your personality and find out how masculine you are(not very), they decide not to deal with you in that way. Which is a smart decision.

I'd guess that russian men aren't banging native girls left and right, isn't because of the opinions of any of the females(because real men consider bitches to be a non-issue). When you're highly masculine, feminine things don't stimulate you at all, including women. Highly masculine people love MASCULINE things! Like sports, athleticism, beating people up, competition, conflict. Physical, high-energy, thrilling shit. A russian man would probably say f**k YEAH!! to a 1v1 bare-handed fight more than a coffee date with some chick. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote: Winston thinks that everyone has to have the same opinion as him, WHICH PEOPLE DON'T!...The minute they don't, he begins to have a nervous breakdown....like a shell that has been broken.... He also thinks that if he dresses sloppily, with a pot belly that that will turn women on....smdh!

Hey that is plain disrespectful of Mr. Wu. I did not realize he has a child he does not take care of, that is very unusual for a Asian male. That is more like what you see out of the Black Man in the hood. I wonder if Mr. Wu got the pecker gene to go along with those big balls it takes to sling your seed around and then not stand up to the plate and be a father? :D[/quote]

I already told you a billion times, do not believe every lie that every random person tells you about me. You should get facts about me from me. How many fricking times do I have to say that?

I take care of my son financially and provide support. It's not true I do nothing. I've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm not going to rehash it out again.

To The:
Your post is very rude and contains some lies. This is a warning about your behavior. If it happens again, you will receive a temporary ban. This post will be PMed to you.

FYI, that bad boy Eastern Euro guy dressed in T-Shirt and jeans, same as me. Most guys in the US dress like that. It's normal, not sloppy. I only look sloppy cause of my pot belly. If I had an athletic body, I'd look good in anything, including T-Shirt and jeans. Stop making stupid statements that make no sense. You have been warned.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I should know better, the statistics on most Asian males show that. I was joking with you. I don't know or care what your personal life is.

I will tell you this, you are going to have a hard time running from what is coming down the pike around the world.
Time to Hide!