God Forbid if you deny American propaganda right now

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

God Forbid if you deny American propaganda right now

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Don't even acknowledge that it was dumb for the plane to fly directly over a war zone. Don't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's statements on Gazprom when she was asked about the mh17 tragedy. Don't you dare criticize Israel or show any sympathy for the Palestinian children being bombed right now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: God Forbid if you deny american propaganda right now

Post by zboy1 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Don't even acknowledge that it was dumb for the plane to fly directly over a war zone. Don't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's statements on Gazprom when she was asked about the mh17 tragedy. Don't you dare criticize Israel or show any sympathy for the Palestinian children being bombed right now.
Ridiculous, ain't it...? The elites really want WW3, don't they?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Mr Darcy, I hear you.... BUT... I'm all out there on FaceBook, talking about this stuff. No hiding. f**k, the drooling rabid Zionist warmongers are playing with (nuclear) fire, so why the F SHOULDNT I be all out there??? (And yes I insert language like that occasionally on FB, if someone asks for it.)

No need to duck and cover from the Self-Anointed Arbiters of the Socially Acceptable... they've ALREADY prevented us from having a decent job/family/life in the USSA. So WTF else exactly can they do?

I'll sell out, probably, I'm not so tough.... BUT THEY FORGOT TO PAY ME.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Don't even acknowledge that it was dumb for the plane to fly directly over a war zone. Don't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's statements on Gazprom when she was asked about the mh17 tragedy. Don't you dare criticize Israel or show any sympathy for the Palestinian children being bombed right now.
Well there is nothing we can do about it. It's always been like this. Of course things like false flags and governments lying to the civilians happen. Only little kids would think otherwise.
Yes it's amazing how effectively the Jews have taken over the USA and how most Americans will defend Israel and believe they are victims.

The whole Palestine thing will be admitted in the future, it's always like this. Usually when the power changes past historical facts are suddenly acknowledged. But while the Jews are in control in USA anyway nearly everyone doesn't know anything about the disappearance of Palestine and a country that just in a few years will be removed from existence completely.

At the end of the day it is survival of the fittest and maybe those Iranians and the rest of the middle east should have defended Palestine when it was being taken over. But they didn't and now they have a Jewish country near them and constant war over there.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Mr. Darcy: What about saying that it might have been something totally unrelated to the conflict, but using the conflict as a cover? That happens even with regular murders- like when someone shoots-up everyone in the building just to nail one person, but make it look like it was just a robbery that got out of hand.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Zionosis wrote:
Well there is nothing we can do about it. It's always been like this. Of course things like false flags and governments lying to the civilians happen. Only little kids would think otherwise.
Yes it's amazing how effectively the Jews have taken over the USA and how most Americans will defend Israel and believe they are victims.

The whole Palestine thing will be admitted in the future, it's always like this. Usually when the power changes past historical facts are suddenly acknowledged. But while the Jews are in control in USA anyway nearly everyone doesn't know anything about the disappearance of Palestine and a country that just in a few years will be removed from existence completely.

At the end of the day it is survival of the fittest and maybe those Iranians and the rest of the middle east should have defended Palestine when it was being taken over. But they didn't and now they have a Jewish country near them and constant war over there.

Here's my slant on this situation. I think this country is SLOWLY but surely waking up and we are seeing a big Libertarian push especially from the right. Is Libertarianism the uber Republican party? Perhaps. For those of you that aren't familiar with the Libertarian platform, it calls for 1) smaller government 2) reduced spending and 3) reduction of military troops/more benign presence in war activity. All three of these objectives would be a MAJOR blow to the current military industrial complex.

I think the elite recognizes the Libertarian trend and they know any reduction in the MIC cuts into one of their biggest cash cows. Creating false flags is and has always been their primary weapon to "scare the sheep" thus justifying the huge over spending on military activity/presence.

It's ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

zboy1 wrote:
Ridiculous, ain't it...? The elites really want WW3, don't they?
I am with the elites on this one, am also hoping that WW3 would start soon enough, it would be a good thing because it would at least reset everything in order once again, I would love to see the parasitic welfare moms, night club goers, bad boys, sluts starving because daddy government is using their welfare checks to fund WW3. In fact a world war would cause so many corrupt governments world wide to collapse and be replaced by more sane governments
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Zionosis wrote:

Judaism is just a tool to be used by the elites, you join us and we will turn you on to our phony checkbook and as Loyd Blankfien stated we are just doing Gods work and the dumb herd falls for it generation after generation,
Time to Hide!