Winston's audio conversation with Marissa, a sweet Filipina!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:
royalism wrote:I really like her look.

Does she know that you just post her on your website?

By the way, what did you use to record on skype?
No of course not. If I told her, she would have gotten nervous and stiffened up during the conversation. I wanted to capture the conversation naturally. Plus she's humble and doesn't think her English is good enough to do a podcast with.
Eurobrat wrote:
Winston, the question was "Does she know that you just post her on your website?", not "Did she know that you were recording her?"

You could have recorded it, and then asked her for permission. But you apparently didn't do that.

Do you really think that it is an honest and responsible thing to record someone without their knowledge and then put that conversation on the internet without permission?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Headphones won't make a difference. The echo was due to her being far away in Asia.
:roll: This makes absolutely no sense. Skype uses relays, this has nothing to do with distance. Are you sure your speakers weren't too loud overflowing into the mic?
Winston wrote: That's why I also recorded with my smart phone too, which is why the conversation became louder after 8 minutes. I combined the Skype recorder file with the smart phone file. The smart phone recording starts after 8 minutes into the conversation, so I had to use the other file for the beginning.
I could tell. How did you record with your smart phone?

Winston wrote:Did you like what she said about how Filipinos who go to America come back acting very arrogant and pompous? So true huh?
I don't know, never met one in America.
Well that's my experience. When I call Asia on Skype, I tend to get that echo.

I told you I have no microphone. I use the laptop speakers solely.

I recorded using the Voice Recorder app that you can get from Google Play Store. Anyone can get free apps that let you record with your smart phone. Go to your iphone store and get it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:It such a pleasure to hear a sweet Asian women talking, unlike Asian American women. I met many women in China like her; and the conversations were the same way (as this podcast): friendly, comfortable and sweet.

Winston: overseas Asians are usually completely different once they go overseas: overbearing, racist, self-hating, boastful, loud and trashy.
Yeah a lot of the Chinese girls I talk to are like that too. Hope this conversation lets the guys here see how different foreign girls are and how they are so much easier and more comfortable to talk to.

Don't you mean that Asians are completely different once they go to America? Was that a typo?
I was curious and listened to part of it. I don't know that Robin Williams was a positive kind of guy. It's fairly common for comedians to be funny on stage, but to struggle with depression off stage. I heard that before the Robin Williams thing. Whether the Illuminati killed him, I don't know.

What I want to know is if members of the Illuminate really know they are members of the Illuminati. It's an interesting theory, that there is a conspiracy involving Jesuit Roman Catholics, Masons, Hollywood, the media, kings, queens and democratic heads of state that was responsible for the French Revolution, deposing the Catholic church in France, setting up an atheist government and taking lands from the Roman Catholic Church, deposing kings and queens, setting up the United States, and killing movie stars while making it look like suicide.

I don't know that white girls are all cliquish and have a wall up if you talk to them. I've met some that are like that, but I don't 'approach' women to hit on them since I'm married, either. I wonder if some of these things are more true of the type of girls who go to bars or girls who live in California rather than the average white girl in the south or the Midwest.
It's complicated. There are secret groups that control things. But most people who work for them do not know about them. They just do their job. I'm sure secret groups have outer layers of people who only know that they work for a regional director but do not know about the groups above them, i.e. "Illuminati". In other words, many groups are fronts for the Illuminati. As to how interconnected these secret groups are, that's not clear and debatable.

No one here said that all white girls are cliquish. We only said that white American girls in GENERAL are more closed, cold, standoffish and business like than American girls of other colors. We have a thread about that and most people here agreed based on their observations.

Again, nothing is 100 percent. We are talking about general patterns. So don't use that politically correct talk here. It's useless.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey I got an idea.

Maybe I can do a podcast interview with Dianne and ask her about Filipinas. Or I can interview some of Rock's middle class Filipina friends, such as Ava Paige or Ginger. It would be great to get a Filipina's perspective.

Wouldn't that be a great idea? I'll look into it.

Rock, can you ask Ava Paige if she'll do a podcast? Or maybe you can interview her for a podcast and send me the file to upload?

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Hey I got an idea.

Maybe I can do a podcast interview with Dianne and ask her about Filipinas. Or I can interview some of Rock's middle class Filipina friends, such as Ava Paige or Ginger. It would be great to get a Filipina's perspective.

Wouldn't that be a great idea? I'll look into it.

Rock, can you ask Ava Paige if she'll do a podcast? Or maybe you can interview her for a podcast and send me the file to upload?
This is good stuff for your content and fun to do. I think this kind of stuff really sets HA apart from the competition.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:

I was curious and listened to part of it. I don't know that Robin Williams was a positive kind of guy. It's fairly common for comedians to be funny on stage, but to struggle with depression off stage. I heard that before the Robin Williams thing. Whether the Illuminati killed him, I don't know.

What I want to know is if members of the Illuminate really know they are members of the Illuminati. It's an interesting theory, that there is a conspiracy involving Jesuit Roman Catholics, Masons, Hollywood, the media, kings, queens and democratic heads of state that was responsible for the French Revolution, deposing the Catholic church in France, setting up an atheist government and taking lands from the Roman Catholic Church, deposing kings and queens, setting up the United States, and killing movie stars while making it look like suicide.

I don't know that white girls are all cliquish and have a wall up if you talk to them. I've met some that are like that, but I don't 'approach' women to hit on them since I'm married, either. I wonder if some of these things are more true of the type of girls who go to bars or girls who live in California rather than the average white girl in the south or the Midwest.
It's complicated. There are secret groups that control things. But most people who work for them do not know about them. They just do their job. I'm sure secret groups have outer layers of people who only know that they work for a regional director but do not know about the groups above them, i.e. "Illuminati". In other words, many groups are fronts for the Illuminati. As to how interconnected these secret groups are, that's not clear and debatable.

No one here said that all white girls are cliquish. We only said that white American girls in GENERAL are more closed, cold, standoffish and business like than American girls of other colors. We have a thread about that and most people here agreed based on their observations.

Again, nothing is 100 percent. We are talking about general patterns. So don't use that politically correct talk here. It's useless.
Didnt re-read the thread, Mr Wu, so I'm not sure who you are quoting here. Doesnt sound like ZBoy.

But anyway, his questions are excellent, nothing PC about them.

Re Illuminati, your answer was dead on +1 accurate.

I've met Republicans who just referred vaguely to "the (Bush) White House" as the operations center of the "NWO". ("NWO" was whispered :lol: )

One of Rothschilds, speaking to an all-Jewish audience in the series of lectures that were secretly recorded and transcribed and later published as "The Protocols of the elders of Zion", claimed to be "The King of the Jews", and flattered his audience by telling them that Gentile Freemasons would be pushed aside.

A beautiful White Catholic girl I knew who had worked as a CIA psychic warrior, and perhaps been a Monarch slavegirl, thought the whole conspiracy was WASP. Because she only saw WASPS in her walled-off segment of the NWO. There were no Jews in the CIA back then.

WASPs in the Pentagon, CIA and elsewhere used to believe (and still might) that one day they will push the annoying Jews out and take total power.

No doubt the Windsors and other Euro-trash "royals" no doubt also sniff with disdain when dealing with Jews.

And so on.

The ego seems to be out of control in these conspirators, so each sub-group or crime family seems to need to believe that they are the most powerful.

And as Winston says, the lower-downs don't know who is at the top, but they damn well do know that someone is, and that they are demanding SOB's who you do not want to cross.

I knew a guy who had been a frontline warior in one of the services, who, because he could keep his mouth shut, was recruited in civilian life to be a private bodyguard for a company with no name, that met him in various "cover" offices to give him assignments, and then elsewhere to debrief him afterwards. The company's services were available discreetly to people who could pay a lot for total "discretion" at various events. If someone was beaten or killed by security guards, "cleaners" would come in, and "nothing ever happened". Just like in the movies.

He wanted to quit his job, but was afraid he knew too much, and that he himself would disappear.

So he was an example of someone who knew there was a shadow elite, but didn't know or perhaps even care whether they were Jew, WASP, Jesuit or whatever.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
Did you notice how in that conversation, I could be myself and be honest while feeling appreciated and liked at the same time? Isn't that refreshing and priceless? Are Mexican girls like that too?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I just recorded another interview with a Filipina. She is Rock's Filipina friend, Ava Paige, who posts on this forum sometimes under that user name. We talked about dating in the Philippines and living there. Here is the link. Enjoy.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... erview.mp3

Here is a photo of her so you can see who I'm talking to. She said I could post her picture.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's audio conversation with sweet Filipina friend!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Here is a second conversation I had with Marissa over Skype when I was in Las Vegas that I forgot to upload. It's not as interesting as the first, but it's still nice to hear her cute voice. She also goes into a long tirade for a while about some fiasco with a guy and his family that I found hard to follow for some reason. lol. Here is the link to listen to it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/m ... ation2.mp3

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ava above is cute as hell, is that picture phoshopped?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Back in January of this year, I recorded a conversation with Rock and Marissa, my light skinned Filipina friend, in Starbucks at a mall near Angeles City, Philippines. I forgot to upload it and just found it in my files, so I'm going to upload it now. In it, we had a fun relaxed freewheeling discussion about Philippines women and culture, and about living and dating in the Philippines. You can tell in this conversation that Rock is a very knowledgeable, practical and down-to-earth person. His voice is very sincere and his points are very realistic and intelligent. Hope you all enjoy it. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/r ... sation.mp3

Vendri
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Vendri »

Winston wrote:Hi folks,
I just recorded another interview with a Filipina. She is Rock's Filipina friend, Ava Paige, who posts on this forum sometimes under that user name. We talked about dating in the Philippines and living there. Here is the link. Enjoy.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... erview.mp3

Here is a photo of her so you can see who I'm talking to. She said I could post her picture.

She is one of Many faces of true beauty and true femininity that Asian countries can offer, not the hogwash and BS "choices" we get Here in the West.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's audio conversation with Marissa, a sweet Filip

Post by Winston »

I got this email from a filipino about the podcasts with Marissa:

"The title attracts me listen on this set because it’s about my home country, Philippines. I would just like to clarify some points.

I grew up in Quezon City and visited some provinces. So I had the chance to experience to live like a “Probisnyana girl” (province girl)

Filipinos are born to be family oriented.  We are not poor as Ms. Marissa emphasized. We are happy to what we have as long as we can eat 3x a day and united with the family.  Due to technology and social media, the innocent minds from provinces were polluted.  They have this mind setting, "I have to get a foreigner boyfriend/husband to improve my life whatever it takes". But do not reiterate that “they are poor and illiterate”. If they are illiterate, then they cannot communicate in English. They are just less fortunate to continue studies. 

These ladies are after to a good life but they will treat you like a King in return with a passion and sincere heart. 

“Most of the prostitutes are in Visayas Island and not in Angeles” Ms. Marissa, Do you have any statistic data? Of course YES, if you would just look at the geographic area. There are so many things to consider before you can conclude that.  Visayas Island is composed of small islands and there are so many things to do and must visit places unlike in Angeles.

Do you know the connotation of Angeles City? It’s a promiscuous place! Better get out of Angeles soon

“Do not go to a bar if you are looking for a decent woman. You can easily distinguish if she is a hooker or classy one with the way she act and talks. “

Nowadays, you cannot easily distinguish them by that. Well, you have to consider the kind and location of the bar. A decent woman also goes to a bar to chill but not to look for a partner. 

“The way she talks and act” it can also be deceiving! If man is playful, woman can play around too. 
Not because you were raised by your parents to be someone, then you cannot act by yourself as “I”. When you go to a hotel, coffee shop or restaurant, you will see a noisy group, chatting and laughing out loud you cannot judge them and say they are not good/descent. There is no such a decent place wherein you can find a decent woman. 

Filipino woman are now empowered but still they have a soft heart reserved to the ,man who will pursue them.  An empowered woman can bow down to a man, be a submissive for as long as your love is genuine.

Ellang"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw zboy1 met Marissa when he came to angeles city. Rock introduced them. Marissa likes korean guys and zboy likes sweet girls, so rock thought it would be a good match. They went out on a date together before zboy left, and they are now considering a possible relationship in the future. Zboy was impressed with her and is now considering visiting the Philippines more often. He says that filipinas are far less complicated and easier to get along with than chinese girls are.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
February 22nd, 2016, 10:28 am
Btw zboy1 met Marissa when he came to angeles city. Rock introduced them. Marissa likes korean guys and zboy likes sweet girls, so rock thought it would be a good match. They went out on a date together before zboy left, and they are now considering a possible relationship in the future. Zboy was impressed with her and is now considering visiting the Philippines more often. He says that filipinas are far less complicated and easier to get along with than chinese girls are.
The complicated ones can survive in ancient Egypt.

Ancient Egypt is a lot like Seattle and Bellingham.

It's strange, that most of the people you get along with are not too far from the ocean. The Pacific Ocean is so gorgeous Eastward facing. The scenery. In contrast, summers in the Pacific Northwest are terrible. Too much chemical toxins from AC and people dying of heat strokes.

I never been to the Philippines. I would imagine though that the people there never eaten the organic concentrate stuff that Robin probably has heard of. That's quite all right, they can eat dogs and cats and get all the necessary nutrients. Plus, seaweed is full of vitamins scientists haven't discovered yet. With careful preparation you would not need specific coral calcium, though one must know the process of harvesting from the ocean.

An expert would need to fish shark, or stingrays, or whales or dolphins or whatever.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.