Most of us will never experience young love

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:outwest what organization?

Why...you are looking to donate your time to a Christian Charitable group?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:outwest what organization?

Why...you are looking to donate your time to a Christian Charitable group?
maybe someday. im here in america for along time. just curious
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Well this is a relatively small organization, and to identify it would also be to possibly reveal the ID of
the two young men in my topic, which I do not do. If you have sincere interest in highly recommended Christian Aid groups in the Philippines, I would be glad to advise you of several of them. Otherwise, I do not compromise the information of third parties for curiosity sake.

For marriage minded men with good values, such organizations can be a good place to meet like-minded women. Where would a man most likely meet a keeper-
at a club or at an orphanage that has some Filipinas working on the staff?

I know, being involved with such things is anathema to most on HA, but in reality, it is very close to the essence of life itself.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

OutWest wrote:Well this is a relatively small organization, and to identify it would also be to possibly reveal the ID of
the two young men in my topic, which I do not do. If you have sincere interest in highly recommended Christian Aid groups in the Philippines, I would be glad to advise you of several of them. Otherwise, I do not compromise the information of third parties for curiosity sake.

For marriage minded men with good values, such organizations can be a good place to meet like-minded women. Where would a man most likely meet a keeper-

I know, being involved with such things is anathema to most on HA, but in reality, it is very close to the essence of life itself.
well not all of us are retired or living there. but that kind of stuff is an idea if one is really young or fully retired or mostly retired.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:Well this is a relatively small organization, and to identify it would also be to possibly reveal the ID of

well not all of us are retired or living there. but that kind of stuff is an idea if one is really young or fully retired or mostly retired.
I am certainly not retired- I have a very full business schedule. However, for young or old, such things are often very worthwhile...and you end up meeting the best people. It can be a great thing
for a man of any status. To eat breakfast with 60 orphans and their Filipina staff "moms" can be a humbling experience.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

I am certainly not retired- I have a very full business schedule. However, for young or old, such things are often very worthwhile...and you end up meeting the best people. It can be a great thing
for a man of any status. To eat breakfast with 60 orphans and their Filipina staff "moms" can be a humbling experience.
i guess it depends on location and if one can do it "part time". im not sure where those places are and how much time requirement. id get more involve din a church though before i try such things as that.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Yes, women in America have a shit load of guys asking them out all the time (either through Facebook, online dating sites, bars, clubs and parties).
The real question is: what makes them so? Is it demographics, like eight guys for one girl? I doubt the gender ratio is that bad even in America. Is it the infamous 80-20 rule? It would only imply either if most women didn't care about ever marrying, or if polygamia was acceptable. So, obviously, these two explanations are non-explanations. I want something more convincing. Besides, does anyone really think contemporary Russia is any better?
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

sad but true.....i never experienced it.....i was homeschooled...and the number of male virgins in the country is unbelievable compared to what i thought it was.....crap like homeschooling is not even heard of in other countries....its practically a cult....i will say one thing...all the rejection you've gone through here will pay off HUGE dividends when you go to another country.....it'll be like cake work
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

skeptic wrote:
Yes, women in America have a shit load of guys asking them out all the time (either through Facebook, online dating sites, bars, clubs and parties).
The real question is: what makes them so? Is it demographics, like eight guys for one girl? I doubt the gender ratio is that bad even in America. Is it the infamous 80-20 rule? It would only imply either if most women didn't care about ever marrying, or if polygamia was acceptable. So, obviously, these two explanations are non-explanations. I want something more convincing. Besides, does anyone really think contemporary Russia is any better?
There's about a million extra chumps between 20-40, I don't have the link right now but you can look it up. Also, men are better looking and in better shape than the women in the US.
If you go to EE or SouthAmerica you'll see the opposite, plenty of hot women but they don't have as many choices.
So the phrase really means that the few ok-looking women here have a shitload of guys asking them out, and the others can still obtain a guy above their true league.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

skeptic wrote: The real question is: what makes them so? Is it demographics, like eight guys for one girl? I doubt the gender ratio is that bad even in America.
I can only talk about Central Europe, where is no bad gender ratio and situation is still better than in USA/UK I guess. But:

1 - Women from rural area and smaller cities are moving to large cities, as life is much more convenient for them. As a result wide areas have a very bad gender ratio. A surplus of women in the cities, and a surplus of men in rural areas.

2 - Men look rather smart even with 50 or 60, but would you date a woman of that age?

3 - Older men in general are looking for women younger than themselves, pushing young men aside.

4 - Most women are highly sexual experienced when 18, expecting the same of men, if not you are out.

5 - Women are very choosy, often have multiple boyfriends who are exciting (thugs, disco-life, old men with money etc.) while rejecting ordinary young men, who are working full time and are free of drugs and alcohol but earn only a small salary and are without support from parents and relatives.

1 - 4 was my own situation, I never made it for a local girlfriend even for 30 minutes, so what to do? I moved away, married a foreign wife.

Young women for sure are approached by a huge number of men - any men, they always have a huge choice in Western countries.
Is it the infamous 80-20 rule?
I am not so sure, it is about timing. Young women have a large selection of men, but time is a mighty factor and should never be underestimated. After a rather short time for the woman, the situation is changing and turning around - getting worse for women and better for men.

I am now 60+ and still I am very confident, can find easily a woman for me who is 20 or more years younger than me.

The same cannot be said, if a woman is 60+, no man wants her anymore, in general if a woman is 40+ most dates and invitations are nothing else but a sweet memory of her past.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

The first kiss I Gave was when I was 18. I graduated high school and he laughed at me. But now a days no one bloody waits. My cousin who is 17 is dating a girl who is 15 and he is gut number 11 she has slept with. Surprisingly, they have been dating for 6 months now. But situations like his is the new norm in America.