More evidence what losers MRAs are

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

More evidence what losers MRAs are

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

If anyone needed any more evidence of what a bunch of losers MRAs are in the vast majority? Try this one.

I was over on the mens rights movement facebook group with about 15,000 people on it. I put a post up saying words to the effect.

"If anyone wants to check out the impact of a father disowning his children in divorce here are the facebooks of my former children."

Notice these "children" are 21 and 23....ie. NOT CHILDREN any more. And they have every right to tell their side of the story as to how they felt their lives were affected by me disowning them.

But...of course....wimminz decided to use the post to claim CHILD ABUSE and POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN! LOL!

And those loser MRAs backed up the wimminz and banned me! LOL!

Loser MRAs seem to not notice the complete hypocrisy of violating a mans right to speak the truth to shut up some wimminz telling lies and causing a ruckus.

MRAs are losers. The only bigger losers on the planet are fathers rights activists. These losers pander to whining women to keep them placated by silencing the man who gave them the remedy they claim to want.

MRAs-FRAs deserve all the shit coming their way for the way they have treated me...they really to.

Any by the way? If anyone from HA wants to ask my former children what their opinion is about having been disowned by their father at 14 and 16 years of age? Feel free to ask them. Here are the links to their facebooks. They are adults. They have facebooks. Anyone can talk to them.

Their facebooks are not active so you might want to talk to some of their friends to get through to them. One of my pals send a really scathing note to Joshua. One of the things he said was along the lines..

"Do you realise that your betrayal of your father, you refusal to be a man and stand up and tell the truth, is being used as an example by Peter as to why young men should not have children? Because they might end up with an ungrateful spineless he-bitch like you?"

Ouch! LOL!!

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: More evidence what losers MRAs are

Post by Yohan »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:If anyone needed any more evidence of what a bunch of losers MRAs are in the vast majority?
Of course there are also losers within the MRA community, but it is NOT the vast majority.

Men's rights issues are a major concern in Western countries, why should men, especially husbands, fathers, even boys and old men, sick men, handicapped men etc. accept to be treated as 2nd class citizens?

You will find some losers everywhere. What about feminist losers especially male feminists? Not only men but also many women are also nothing but losers making a living out of alimony, child support and welfare services.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:Of course there are also losers within the MRA community, but it is NOT the vast majority.
The vast majority of MRAs are losers. They are losers for one simple reason, they generally lose. Actually there is a quick and easy way to identify losers. Loser communities use censorship instead of argument to defend their position. This is because losers are embarrassed of losing, so they hide their deficiencies with censorship. Losers include feminists, MRAs, MGTOW, and modern Christians. Winners include Happier Abroad, Orthodox Jews, and Muslims. Note that the winners are based on solutions that actually work, so they don't need censorship to protect themselves.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

fschmidt wrote:
Yohan wrote:Of course there are also losers within the MRA community, but it is NOT the vast majority.
The vast majority of MRAs are losers. They are losers for one simple reason, they generally lose. Actually there is a quick and easy way to identify losers. Loser communities use censorship instead of argument to defend their position. This is because losers are embarrassed of losing, so they hide their deficiencies with censorship. Losers include feminists, MRAs, MGTOW, and modern Christians. Winners include Happier Abroad, Orthodox Jews, and Muslims. Note that the winners are based on solutions that actually work, so they don't need censorship to protect themselves.
I think MGTOW are winners. Spend 1 day at your state's local courthose and it's filled with so called "winners" who get lots of American women but will spend 20 years behind bars.

MGTOW prevents mistakes and pitfalls in a feminist society. When I visit other countries, I'm no longer MGTOW. Happier abroad is the best but earning a living and staying long term gets a bit more difficult depending on your age.

The true losers are people that do nothing. They neither plan nor take any action. That's mostly feminists and MRAs.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:If anyone needed any more evidence of what a bunch of losers MRAs are in the vast majority?
Of course there are also losers within the MRA community, but it is NOT the vast majority.

Men's rights issues are a major concern in Western countries, why should men, especially husbands, fathers, even boys and old men, sick men, handicapped men etc. accept to be treated as 2nd class citizens?

You will find some losers everywhere. What about feminist losers especially male feminists? Not only men but also many women are also nothing but losers making a living out of alimony, child support and welfare services.
Yohan,
it is the VAST majority. Why? Because when men slander me the VAST MAJORITY remain silent which is condoning the slander.

If MRAs were not losers they would prosecute those of their members who slander me so as to maintain their own credibility.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Men are not going their own way - MGTOW - out of 'nothing' - also MRAs do not become MRAs out of nothing.

They decide to do so out of disappointment because they were badly treated by females near to them in their past, and 'females' does not mean only former girlfriend, ex-wife etc.

'Females' means also other women next to them, like mother, sisters, aunts, female teachers, female co-workers, even daughters.

About 'dating' logically the easiest way to go should be dating a girl next to you. You and she share often the same language, educational background, job and financial conditions, religion, can meet often because living near to each other etc.

However it seems it does not to work out so easily - some men - over 50 percent - are ending up divorced, cut off their children, continue a life in loneliness and under big financial problems.

International dating is not so easy, considering legal restrictions like visa and working permits, expenses for travels, language problems, cultural differences etc. but for some men it works. I say again, for SOME men it works. At least for me and this since over 30 years.

Might be that I am now a MGTOW and fighting as MRA against feminist arguments, but loser?

With good income, some savings, good health+accident and retirement insurance, and nice secure job, free of disputes at the workplace since over 20 years, home in Tokyo, second home in Thailand (with 2 condominium-units), never divorced, married with foreign wife, 2 daughters with her, 1 Filipina fosterdaughter, with fully paid vacation of almost 2 months per year, motorcycle in front of my door, radio-amateur station as my not so cheap hobby... This is a 'loser'?

I am surely a MGTOW and also MRA as a result of how I was treated in my past in Europe, but loser? Is my profile a profile of a loser?

I do not consider myself to be a loser at all and I do not care what others - especially the mangina/feminist rabble - thinks about me.

-----

Let me add, about MRAs, some men have to do this dirty work, to deal with truly malicious women - MRAs are doing a difficult job, it is not easy to deal everyday with paternity fraud, false rape allegations, extortion of money from ex-husbands, especially fathers, violent wife, hateful abusive rhetoric from feminists (shaming language)... but as I said already, somebody must deal with these dirty-minded women, biased courts and try to protect the interests of men and boys against misuse. Why should Western men accept to be treated as 2nd class citizens?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote: Depends entirely on what they slander you for.
So slander is ok as long as it is for the "right thing"? Wow.

I have shut down my sites and locked others. I will not be discussing the issue of mens rights in the public in the future. Men have hated on me enough for standing up for them. They can stand up for themselves.

The few good men who wish to keep working on this? I will talk to them in private where people can not take what I say and lie about it to all and sundry...

It is clear to me that men in the west deserve everything that is happening to them. They had their way out give to them and they bit the hand of the man who gave them the keys to their cages.....very "platos cave" of them.

Here is my statement on the issue.

http://www.manbook.biz/