Teeth Remineralization?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Teeth Remineralization?

Post by zacb »

Has anyone tried this with success? I think I am going to try this. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Teeth Remineralization?

Post by Tsar »

I have been trying. Why do you ask?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well I have a cavity, and started cutting out thinks via Ramiel Nagal's book. How is it working for you? Would adding vitamins to my diet work that compensate. I have eliminated sugar from my diet, and I will see how it goes.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

zacb wrote:Well I have a cavity, and started cutting out thinks via Ramiel Nagal's book. How is it working for you? Would adding vitamins to my diet work that compensate. I have eliminated sugar from my diet, and I will see how it goes.
I didn't have a cavity but I would believe that adding vitamins would be another good thing.

I would recommend single capsule vitamins and minerals. Important ones are Vitamin K, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D. Vitamin C is also good to have. I haven't taken Vitamin E but I've heard that is suppose to be good. Magnesium is also an important mineral. You can PM me for more information.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑