White guy hates how he is treated in Japan

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Re: White guy hates how he is treated in Japan

Post by statnerd »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
July 24th, 2016, 3:15 am
who gives a shit if society accepts you or not. The main consideration you should make in deciding which country to expat to is, is prostitution legal there and easy to access? If so, then next ask yourself how will you make money living there, either online or through some local job or business. Once that question is answered, then go there, make money, and pound bitches' pussies!!!!
I agree with this post, but minus the part about prostitutes. It's not that I'm against people who use prostitutes. It just isn't my thing.

That said, some people are way too sensitive. Why should you care about what others think of you? Unless you need someone for something (such as a job or if you otherwise need someone for financial support), it doesn't really matter. Having a thick skin is an important trait to have regardless of where you are.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Yohan wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:02 pm

He was living in Japan for 19 years, so it was not that bad there, otherwise why did he not leave earlier.
He does not like USA either...

It seems he left Kenya and is now in Uganda.

Nice to travel around, but I wonder what will happen in future. I am not sure if this guy is not running out of money when he is getting older.

In Japan he can find some job, earn some money, but in Africa height end up homeless, especially in case of unexpected illness or accident...
I remember him saying that he makes enough money from his videos to support himself and that he saved a few hundred thousand dollars from teaching in Japan. Hopefully, he has good travel insurance. That would help cover the cost of any medical emergencies.
Yohan wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:02 pm
Interesting to read the follow-up comments of this video...
It'll be interesting to see if the skeptical people who commented are correct. They think he won't be happy no matter where he goes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 11th, 2015, 12:52 am
Too many awkward white boys from America have this idealized view of Japan, which resulted from watching too much anime and playing too many dumb video games. They view it as this paradise on earth where sexy schoolgirls in short skirts and uniforms will attend to your every need and their nerdy interests will be perfectly acceptable, if not applauded. Then when they go there, they quickly realize that's all baloney.

From what I have heard, from my best friend who lived there for over a year, is that it is a society very detached from normal human interaction. If you are a young foreigner and you go to a place away from the largest cities, you may make some friends and have an enjoyable time, but no matter how long you will stay you will never fully assimilate as it is the world's most homogenous country so you'll always stick out like a sore thumb.

As a traditional man I would never advocate anyone moving to a country that is so self-centered and materialistic. In many ways, countries like Japan and South-Korea are very, very similar to the West. So if it's Western Society that you have beef with, you'd be a fool to go there.
The same could be said for Taiwan too, but why does no one dare to say that about Taiwan except me? Is there something wrong with me? Plus Taiwan is considered a darling icon of western democracy in Asia by the western media, and treated like a sacred cow for some reason, so you aren't allowed to criticize it unless you wanna talk about politics. And some US websites have even rated it as the friendliest country in the world, when in reality the women/girls there are the most CLOSED in the whole world, hands down. Only Hong Kong girls are just as closed and cliquish and high schoolish. Go figure. I still can't find anyone who can explain that bizarre mystery. No one even tries to. It seems to be a taboo subject.

Why is it ok to criticize Japan but not Taiwan? No one will touch that except me.

Also, how come when Japanese are traveling overseas they seem friendly and smile a lot?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

If he lives off his channel he can go to China with his girlfriend to get some views

Mar 27, 2020

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PAG, a black guy, also doesn't think highly of Japan.

https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/ja ... sm-extreme

Japanese Take Fetishism To An Extreme

Japan is a weird place in general. I think Japanese people take fetishism to a whole different level simply because of the conservative socially repressed nature of their society. This means you'll get a subset of women who are really into African, white, or other men and are proactive in going out of there way to meet as many of these foreign men as possible in social venues. However, the vast majority of Japanese women are conservative and relatively traditional and won't date anyone non-Japanese.

Ironically, learning the language in Japan and Thailand does not necessarily open doors, and if often makes things worse, not better. At least with younger women. The ones that want Western guys are those interested in the Western culture and who want to learn English or French or whatever. If you are a person who wants to fit in and who respects the culture, you go against the grain. You become a freak. A Japanese speaking Westerner is weird to them. Like a talking monkey or something. They can't play host, they don't know how to treat you and you still act different and you are of another race. That is why they giggle and often mockingly praise your language skills. Same in Thailand.

The Japanese, and to a lesser extent Koreans and TWese, Thais, VNese, Filipinos etc. have had contact with the US for more than a century. Think Hollywood, American English, fashions, student exchange, business exchange, American companies, a huge number of intermarriages plus the long presence of military and business Americans in those countries and vice versa. So, for an Asian person to deal with America and vice versa is a bit hard but not that hard. They know America. And Americans are more or less used to Asians.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So I guess PAG's business strategy is to persuade people to use his services in the Ukraine by convincing them that everywhere else sucks. Maybe it will work.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 10:12 am
Well, sometimes you just have to consider the source. I personally LOVE Japan and can't wait till my next trip there.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
I am happy to hear this.
Honestly, I don't need such people to live next to my door. I guess many Japanese think the same...
Nobody needs such people like PAG anyway, best place for him is USA, where you can find any kind of human you can image.
PAG: ... learning the language in Japan and Thailand does not necessarily open doors
This is not true, if you cannot speak and read Japanese while living in Japan, you are more or less an illiterate.
Japanese are not known to be good with foreign languages.

Advanced Japanese language skills and professional knowledge makes anything much easier for you in Japan looking for a reasonable job and working permit.

It is true that Japanese are often reclusive and avoid contacts, but Japanese after moving to another place in Japan out of whatever reason also complain about the same situation. It's not only against foreigners.

About women, Japan was never an export country for desperate women, more the opposite.
It is, same as Taiwan and South Korea, an importer of foreign (usually Asian) women.
Marriage between a foreign woman and a Japanese man outnumbers marriage between a Japanese woman and foreign man more than 2:1.

People like PAG are unable to stay in Japan, they will be ignored everywhere because of their respectless and intrusive behavior and will run out of money soon.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 8:45 pm
Winston wrote:
Well, sometimes you just have to consider the source. I personally LOVE Japan and can't wait till my next trip there.
It cannot be denied that Japan is one of the best countries in Asia. It offers a fairly good life-style for its citizens.
Out of the Japanese population of more than 127 million people 125 million people are nothing but pure Japanese, and most foreigners (around 2 million people) living here permanently are Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipinos and Japanese Brazilians.

I mean, what shall a guy like PAG really do here? He expects women running after him for free because he looks differently? That's all? What else is he able to offer?

The only way for him to stay in Japan is as a tourist, but Japan is not a cheap place - people like PAG are running soon out of money and leave.... he is not a single case.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 5:54 pm
So I guess PAG's business strategy is to persuade people to use his services in the Ukraine by convincing them that everywhere else sucks. Maybe it will work.
PAG and many others make one mistake: They think young women living in rather poor countries like Ukraine are unhappy and want nothing else but to leave their country and marry a foreign man.
Or at least want to f**k around for some little tip in return with foreigners.

Same wrong mindset with foreigners in Philippines or other poor Asian countries.

However this is not true.

Poor young girls? Yes, many of them are poor (but surely not all of them) - but 'unhappy' only because they are poor? Not really, at least this is my observation.

Poverty alone is not a trigger to run after foreign men, it is not a trigger to become suicidal, it is not the final trigger to become a prostitute or a criminal...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
I ma not surprised. PAG likely thinks he has money and every woman will love him....but for Japanese hostess service, his money is likely not enough... still better (=cheaper) in Ukraine...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 5:54 pm
What services though? Can you find any? Go to www.culturewhiz.org and see. He only has independent amateur tour guides to show people around, and he gets 10 percent of whatever payment they get. That's all. He doesn't even have ads on his site. How does he get $400 a week or whatever he claims? It doesn't add up. His site is not even monetized. It doesn't sell any products or services other than guided tours by third party freelancers.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sad and depressed in Japan.

https://youtu.be/PDilw_IgQcI

He's a half white half asian guy and talks about his experience in Japan. At 10:40 in the video he says that Japanese people are not interested in socializing.

How come no one makes videos like that about taiwan too? Its like taiwan is some darling in the media that u are not allowed to criticize.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 1st, 2021, 8:20 am
Sad and depressed in Japan.

https://youtu.be/PDilw_IgQcI

He's a half white half asian guy and talks about his experience in Japan. At 10:40 in the video he says that Japanese people are not interested in socializing.

How come no one makes videos like that about taiwan too? Its like taiwan is some darling in the media that u are not allowed to criticize.
Seems Taiwan is more social than Japan

https://www.reddit.com/r/taiwan/comment ... living_in/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’m sorry but even 1930s style discrimination doesn’t sound as bad to me as the openly hateful regime currently in power in the United States. A Japanese racist would be suspicious of you, but the average liberal Democrat racist wants you to suffer, stop reproducing, and die.

Quite frankly I don’t think any Japanese racism could shake a stick at the racism of the Democratic Party in America. I’d rather people occasionally be excessively suspicious of me then have to endure propaganda every day from the school system, from corporations, and from movies saying that my race is evil and we all deserve to live in misery to make up for our “white privilege.”