I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (pic)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (pic)

Post by DarrylJenks »

Unfortunately she wasn't very good looking. Maybe something Roosh would bang.

Aut Vincere Aut Mors
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Nothing too remarkable, a couple like this. Can't see the girls face, so cannot say anything meaningful about her attractiveness. And of course, he's a tall bloke, especially by Asian standards. That helps. Probably the "sensitive" and "fashionable" type, and rich enough to compete with the local guys. Plus, lets not forget the exotic-factor: a guy from a faraway country will always be irresistable to certain girls, the same way white guys with foreign accents tend to do well in America.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: I saw an Asian guy with a white girl in Central Europe (

Post by Dragon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Nothing too remarkable, a couple like this. Can't see the girls face, so cannot say anything meaningful about her attractiveness. And of course, he's a tall bloke, especially by Asian standards. That helps. Probably the "sensitive" and "fashionable" type, and rich enough to compete with the local guys. Plus, lets not forget the exotic-factor: a guy from a faraway country will always be irresistable to certain girls, the same way white guys with foreign accents tend to do well in America.
You're irresistible to me, Marcos.