Are Migrants Ruining Europe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Are Migrants Ruining Europe?

Post by Wolfeye »

I've heard a lot about immigrants from North Africa flooding into Europe & more or less taking over some of the small islands there. Don't know if it's violent (although- if there was behavior of theirs that made them look bad, it certainly seems like the PC culture would cover it up & yell at anyone that mentioned it), but ISIS seems to have outright said they were going to invade through that.

Of course, there would be exceptions & I DO understand someone leaving to get out of an inhospitable environment. The population increase & the oppression increase seem to be things that go together. When they're an extremely small minority, they don't really catch an attitude or anything- when they start becoming a small percentage, that's when they start bitching & moaning about cultural oppression by not getting what they want. I'm wondering if the places I was hoping to live in are going to be gone before I get there.

Anyone know anything about this? Preferably first hand info?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Migrants Ruining Europe?

Post by Cornfed »

Of course third world genetic trash migrants are ruining Europe. Silly question really.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

And it looks like its being done on purpose....
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Yes they are. Good thing I'm not white. Allahu Ackbar!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Dragon: I don't get you. Are you saying you're screwing up Europe?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm from the third world country, where they send lots of migrants to Europe..

More Rapes, More Robbery, More Violence, More thugs on the way to Europe.

Its impossible for a migrant to survive in Europe, unless given handout by the government...The technical knowledge, engineering required to work in companies in Europe cannot be achieved by 99% of migrants.

Its all by design...They want to destroy....Western countries...

The good guys in third world countries who play by the rules cannot enter easily to Europe while the elites love Boat people...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Look I have posted on this before, the only people to give the elites a challenge over the last couple hundred years were primarily the American revolution, WW 1 Germany, WW 2 Germany again and a lot of the Americans in the American revolution were Germans as well were they not ? you also had Japan WW 2.

Other than that they have pretty much steamrolled everybody with this economic model and they are destroying Europe because they feel only the Europeans are smart enough to upset their apple cart if anybody can.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes, they are Islamisizing Europe and creating ethnic tensions where none existed before.

I project unfriendliness to them when they come near, but then again, I also do that with Americans abroad.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

The west is afraid of Islam....Christians are asleep at the wheel...They west will be overtaken by Islam by 2027...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe we could collect donations for a statue of Anders Breivk to be erected somewhere.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Wolfeye wrote:Dragon: I don't get you. Are you saying you're screwing up Europe?
No need. Europe is doing a pretty good job screwing itself over.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You cannot post on a site like HappierAbroad and say with a straight face that migrants ruin Europe. We are all ultimately migrats, many of us seeking to migrate for love, others having our spouses migrate to our country of origin.

To say one is okay and the other is not, is to be a hypocrite.
You absolutely can say it with a straight face.....Western migrants are not running around threatening to murder people and forcing Sharia Law on the native culture....Islam is...
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

It wasn't the "being migrants" part, it's the style of their behavior. Not for nothing, but if the American Indians were to say the same things about the colonists & the "westward expanders" I'll bet there wouldn't be much of an argument- at least not one that's taken seriously.

I DO get that not all people that identify themselves as Muslims are murderers, rapists, or child molesters- they don't seem real keen to ostracize them out of the countries they now live in though. Also, what about claiming everything is discrimination? That the culture hasn't altered itself to be in a way that's okay/"halal" for them? "Oh, you're oppressing us because you don't make yourselves our way." That type of shit doesn;t seem to be alien to that culture.

I remember after that Charlie Hebdo thing a Muslim, at great risk to himself, saying that Muslims should excise some of the stuff in their religion because the ape-shit crazy terrorizing that happens from time to time DOES have roots in the religion. It doesn't just come from nowhere or just because someone snapped from the heat & a bunch of other people thought to follow him. HE isn't trying to be this annexing influence that has learned to try whimpering instead of battle cries.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm not sure about Muslim immigrants, but in this corner of Spain it's immigrants who are doing all the hard work. Spanish, er, Catalan people seem to sleep and eat, but mostly sleep. Ah, it's obvious I belong in Northern Europe. The pace of life is too slow here... the other day I nearly got a fine for changing trains too quickly lol.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Doing all the hard work, but also maybe entrenching their place to start making demands. Nothing against manual labor, I do that (when I have work)- but I get very suspicious & even a little prejudiced when talking about that particular faith.