Why are we misfits in America? What's the root cause?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are we misfits in America? What's the root cause?

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:I have a deep question that we should all ask. I know this isn't an easy question to answer, but still you gotta wonder about it. The question is:

Why are we misfits in America? What's the root cause or problem? How come other people are able to thrive in America -- get married, raise children, establish a career or steady job, etc? What's the difference between us and them?

I know we've all postulated the following explanations:

-- We are too authentic and down to earth and don't fit into the fake American culture or social life.
-- We are nonconformists and freethinkers who don't fit into the system.
-- We are introverts in an extroverted society like the US that doesn't understand us.
-- We have aspergers syndrome and therefore are classified as having a "mental disorder".
-- We lack social skills or "game" and don't know how to "act cool".
-- We hate trash culture or mindless entertainment such as sports, reality TV shows, modern music, degenerate culture, tattoos, etc.
-- We are simply unattractive in both looks and personality.
-- We are nerds and geeks.
I think you touched on all of it...these are the various reasons. For me I can play the game however I chose not to. I am a non-conformist and wanted something better than an overweight, bitchy and entitled American woman. I broke the mold, friends and family no doubt looked down on me for it and stepped away from me (which kind of hurt), but I had to follow my own path to happiness. I can't do something just because everyone else does and says it is the right way to go.

My buddy and I went through divorce at the same time. He then dated an American lady 1 yr older than him and she looks like his Mom and lectured me to do the same...but I found a hot, submissive Asian lady that looks like a young mistress :) :)
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Truth compulsion. A complete inability to bullshit ourselves. The truth is most American men are living in abject sexual poverty. It's just that no one ever talks about it. We're all supposed to pretend that girls are handing out sex like Halloween candy and we're having a grand ol' time.

I could EASILY lie like every other 20-something guy and claim I’m slaying hotties, and NO ONE would question it. I could EASILY post instagram photos of me hugging hot female "friends" and smiling, and people would assume we're banging. It's all just smoke and mirrors though. None of them will f**k me.

One of these female "friends" recently suggested I try pulling drunk sluts from Tinder. “Getting laid’s as easy as 1-2-3 teehee." I tried explaining that the only girls I matched with were clinically obese, but she didn’t want to hear it.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Drunk sluts on tinder?? Or clubs?

Anyway, I have femele friends and they say the same thing that getting laid is easy, 'just go to club and pick up drunk sluts'

Why they see it that way? Its not like women will go for any guy who approaches when shes drunk.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Banano wrote:Drunk sluts on tinder?? Or clubs?

Anyway, I have femele friends and they say the same thing that getting laid is easy, 'just go to club and pick up drunk sluts'

Why they see it that way? Its not like women will go for any guy who approaches when shes drunk.
Her other guy "friends" - all loud frat bro types from what I can gather - arrange club dates with Tinder girls, get them drunk, and then bang them. Allegedly. She thinks this method should work for me. Not sure how it would, since I didn't even get one match during the two weeks I was on that app. Except for one obese girl I accidently swiped right to.

Of course my female "friend" has never met any of these girls. No doubt these guys are slumming it with girls much less attractive than themselves. I mean, if they were pulling young cuties, wouldn't they want to show them off to their social circle? Or they're just plain lying.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I am not American but life back home bored me. Being there was boring and soul destroying, their interests of going to the pub and their crappy toytown obsessions of their sports team beating the sports team in the next town was boring as well as the drugs/violence/alcohol epidemics that were (and are still...) there, I hated the weather and there was nothing there that I wanted to do to earn a living and put down roots.

I knew there was something out there that was better and that would suit me more and I wanted to find it, that was exciting to me. That there was a place that would suit me and my ideas of a happy life and that place does exist (thank God!)

I always wanted away from being a kid. I am reasonable looking, I am quite funny, I still have friends there who I go and see when I am back home, I get on with my parents and my outer family, I have tattoos, I like to go to the gym and I train a lot and when I go to the gym back home, they're always happy to see me in there.

There was nothing that was going to keep me at home except for a drastic change in global warming :lol: but even then I would have left - there was no reason why I couldn't leave, I am pretty much sane and have a degree and a postgrad degree.

I was bored and I wanted something different so I left.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys I think I found an important clue and indicator as to why I am a misfit, not by choice of course. If u take a bunch of pendulum devices and put them on the table, u will find that they gradually move to the same rhythm in sync. There are YouTube videos showing this. It seems that even inanimate objects conform to the same rhythm by nature. It's kind of like how women who live together have the same menstrual cycles. So people don't choose to conform. It's their nature to sync to the same rhythm by nature.

Now the thing is whenever I am in class or group that's moving in sync and step together, like an aerobics class or marching bad or even karate class, everyone seems to be able to move in rhythm with the same steps at the same time. Except for me. No matter how hard I try I can't move in the same steps at the same time as everyone else. If everyone steps the right foot forward, I step the left foot forward or I am a few seconds behind. I've never understood why everyone is able to move in the same rhythm and timing in a group but I cannot at all.

I thought it was because I was just uncoordinated and not athletic or good at sports. But I think it goes deeper than that. Somehow I cannot conform to the same rhythm as others even when I try. This means I may not be human or be on a totally different frequency as everyone else. As though I'm not the same species as others or not in this dimension. How else do u explain this? How come I can't do what normal people can do? Something must be off about me. But what exactly? Plus if even inanimate objects conform to the same rhythm like pendulum devices do, then it could be that I am not even from this same material reality matrix right?

This indicates that I'm really different from others, maybe different species too, and not by choice either. No one wants to be abnormal or a misfit, especially if they are a kid or teen. I certainly didn't. I was forced into it somehow.

Maybe I don't belong to this matrix or I'm not from this reality? The above is a strong physical indicator and proof. What do u think? Do any of you guys experience the same thing? If so how do u explain it? There must be something fundamentally different about me if I can't move in rhythm like normal people can.

Also, normal people can do the waltz or Cha Cha or a ballroom dance and dance in rhythm with their partner too. But I keep stepping on her toes and can't figure out how to move in rhythm with my dance partner. No one knows why. Do you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Winston

The hell with America. No offense Winston, but just go abroad already. Stop trying to get validation from those NPC zombie ghouls who has intelligence of a brick. You and them are different like oil and water. Forcing yourself onto them won't work. How many times you make threads like this?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!