Why the dating scene favors men in the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Why the dating scene favors men in the USA

Post by BlackKnight »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by BlackKnight on October 28th, 2015, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why the dating scene favors men in the USA

Post by Yohan »

The dating scene favors men in the USA? This is a joke right?

from the article:
there is going to be an oversupply of men in the non-college-educated one. Indeed, there are 1.5 million more non-college-educated men than women among Americans age 22 to 29
Also interesting some comments like this one:
Lex Corvus
9/5/2015 6:37 AM GMT+0900
There's another factor people hardly ever talk about but that savvy, marriage-minded men understand: when you marry someone, you become legally liable for their student-loan debt. This means that many young college-educated women are, in effect, walking around with ~$100K "anti-dowries" in their personal portfolios.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is incredible just how far more advanced this forum is in social criticism than mainstream psychology.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Yohan wrote:The dating scene favors men in the USA? This is a joke right?

from the article:
there is going to be an oversupply of men in the non-college-educated one. Indeed, there are 1.5 million more non-college-educated men than women among Americans age 22 to 29
Also interesting some comments like this one:
Lex Corvus
9/5/2015 6:37 AM GMT+0900
There's another factor people hardly ever talk about but that savvy, marriage-minded men understand: when you marry someone, you become legally liable for their student-loan debt. This means that many young college-educated women are, in effect, walking around with ~$100K "anti-dowries" in their personal portfolios.
Obviously don't be a non-college-educated man then. That's like being a fat chick lol. My buddy moved to NYC and dated nothing but intellectual rich bitches who paid for everything. In fact, you hear lots of stories of fake DJs, writers, artist, etc living off rich bitches in NYC. Rupert Murdoch's daughter (Net worth: 5 billion) married some African dude with no real money but Alpha potential.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is what happens when females are given all the resources just for a having a vagina. Since there is no longer any basis for normal relationships with quality men, the females become insane perverts turning to sick shit such as bestiality with blacks.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

:oops:
Last edited by BlackKnight on October 28th, 2015, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BlackKnight wrote:
Cornfed wrote:This is what happens when females are given all the resources just for a having a v****a. Since there is no longer any basis for normal relationships with quality men, the females become insane perverts turning to sick shit such as bestiality with blacks.
My half cousin is banging Steve Jobs widow Laurene Jobs (20 billion)
Well there you have it. Once you socially engineer away natural/traditional female motives for relationships, there is no telling what crazy shit they will do. Incidentally, this tends to lend credence to Anatol's views on sati.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

BlackKnight wrote:some African dude with no real money but Alpha potential
is Elkin Kwesi Pianim, son of this guy. He wasn't exactly doing menial labor for a living.
Cornfed wrote:This is what happens when females are given all the resources just for a having a v****a. Since there is no longer any basis for normal relationships with quality men, the females become insane perverts turning to sick shit such as bestiality with blacks.
She eventually went "back" though and found herself a nice "white" guy to marry (and divorce :wink:).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -over.html

Don't fret, Corny. Some woman will let you be her 3rd or 4th husband.
Upshot: between the previous husbands, her old debts and the trailer should be mostly paid off.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

BlackKnight wrote: Obviously don't be a non-college-educated man then. That's like being a fat chick lol.
I see no real connection between a non-college educated man and a fat chick.

There are many other criteria to consider as well, for example being a thug helps, as women are looking for an exciting life-style, any ordinary honest man - college educated or not - is too 'boring'.

It also helps if this non-college educated man has a wallet full with bills. Any Western chick will prefer him to any college-educated boy with a huge loan.

Women are choosing men on their surface only, highly materialistic and without using their brain. It's a grey zone, nothing is absolute or transparent. Sometimes it helps to be a black man if he is really an athletic African immigrant from Nigeria and never been in school at all - any white chick will take him and not a college educated white boy... etc.

It also helps to be a braggart and show up with an expensive car, the girl will not care if it is paid or stolen - the boy with his old used car and free of debts will be ignored or even ridiculed.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:Don't fret, Corny. Some woman will let you be her 3rd or 4th husband.
Upshot: between the previous husbands, her old debts and the trailer should be mostly paid off.
Speaking of Rupert Murdoch, does anyone know why he'd marry Wendi Deng? If anything, she looks down right evil. The eyes give it away. And I'm pretty sure that she's no angel under the hood, given the fact that she'd married a poor American sap for a green card, earlier on.

If anything, for an authentic billionaire, that should be reason enough, to keep her around as a plaything but little more.

Plus, she's wife number 3. WTF! Seriously, if 1 and 2 didn't work out, why go through with it, all over again? Seriously, the man was never wife free, since 1956. He'd never gone a period of time, w/o being hitched up.

The other thing is that he'd met her at work. That too, for 90% of the guys out there, is a no-no, especially when you're the primary C-level executive. I don't get it, money may bring happiness but it certainly doesn't buy one some brains.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

S_Parc wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Don't fret, Corny. Some woman will let you be her 3rd or 4th husband.
Speaking of Rupert Murdoch, does anyone know why he'd marry Wendi Deng? If anything, she looks down right evil. The eyes give it away. And I'm pretty sure that she's no angel under the hood, given the fact that she'd married a poor American sap for a green card, earlier on.

If anything, for an authentic billionaire, that should be reason enough, to keep her around as a plaything but little more.

Plus, she's wife number 3. WTF! Seriously, if 1 and 2 didn't work out, why go through with it, all over again? Seriously, the man was never wife free, since 1956. He'd never gone a period of time, w/o being hitched up.

The other thing is that he'd met her at work. That too, for 90% of the guys out there, is a no-no, especially when you're the primary C-level executive. I don't get it, money may bring happiness but it certainly doesn't buy one some brains.
Like attracts like. Evil dude wants an evil woman.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

onethousandknives wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Speaking of Rupert Murdoch, does anyone know why he'd marry Wendi Deng? If anything, she looks down right evil. The eyes give it away. And I'm pretty sure that she's no angel under the hood, given the fact that she'd married a poor American sap for a green card, earlier on.

Like attracts like. Evil dude wants an evil woman.
From what I'd gathered, he split with her, because she was entertaining thoughts about starting an affair with Tony Blair.

Sounds more like he's a bozo, who was looking for faithful wife material, in someone who was clearly not that.

Evil is much for self-serving than that. If I recall, Stalin didn't care much about his wife, nor his children.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Cornfed wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:
My half cousin is banging Steve Jobs widow Laurene Jobs (20 billion)
Well there you have it. Once you socially engineer away natural/traditional female motives for relationships, there is no telling what crazy shit they will do. Incidentally, this tends to lend credence to Anatol's views on sati.
Lol, what are natural/traditional female motives for relationships? I doubt you have an education in evolutionary biology so this should be good :lol:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Teal Lantern wrote:is Elkin Kwesi Pianim, son of this guy. He wasn't exactly doing menial labor for a living.
That's why I said Alpha *potential* :wink:

The thinking being he could take over and run things.