Hot Girl YouTube Video

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hot Girl Youtube Video

Post by Tsar »

gnosis wrote:
Tsar wrote:Maybe I'm just expecting too much from everyone on the forum in believing they would appreciate seeing a hot girl on youtube. I guess most members of the forum enjoy creating forum drama more than they enjoy watching videos of hot girls.
I want to help you.

Here's a new idea, take it with a grain of salt, but it could work:

Have you thought of joining a religious group where most of the women stay virgins until marriage?

Most Mormon girls who are active in the Mormon church (they go to church every Sunday and participate in church activities) stay virgins until marriage. You could join the Mormon church, get baptized, and join a Single's ward.

The Mormon church has church groups for unmarried Mormons under the age of 30. Most, if not really close to all, of the girls in those groups will be virgins. You could date one, and get married.

Mormons really frown on divorce, so if you kept up your involvement in the Mormon church, it is unlikely your wife would ever leave you.

Just an idea.
Mormons are typically loyal to the American Regime. I don't want any American woman. I'm done with all American women.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hot Girl YouTube Video

Post by Tsar »

Came across this really old forum thread that I posted several years ago. I was reading some of the comments and now I am thinking "I want to see that hot girl strip but YouTube removed the video."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Well, I used my typical talents to attempt to find lost images and pictures...found the video...

I am 99% sure it has to be the same video.

If anyone wants to see a hot 18-23 slut dancing I will a link to that sexy video.

Only thing is that it now has some annoying watermarks or overlays. I hope to eventually find a version without any overlays or watermarks.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Another copy is on YouTube...it was just age restricted and I don't usually login anymore. Here it is...