Can you relate to this dilemma?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Can you relate to this dilemma?

Post by The_Adventurer »

Johnny1975 wrote: It seems that the world is divided into two parts. The part with nice looking cities, relative safety, reasonable infrastructure, etc, but lacking in connection, excitement or interesting females, then there's the other part with it's hot girls walking around and friendly people, but with scams, humidity, brownouts, traffic, noise, etc.
There are places that lie in-between. I would say that Japan, Korea, and some parts of China are good examples. They have very modern infrastructure, often of better quality than western countries, and are some of the safest places in the world. The girls may not be as easy as The Philippines, but they are a far cry better than the USA or other western countries. You can have thefts of both worlds if you choose the right place.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Zambales wrote:Are you still looking for Filipina's in Spain, Johnny?

I was speaking to one who lives and works in Madrid the other day, off a dating site. Very attractive, bubbly and seems decent. Would have pursued her myself if I hadn't found someone else.
Thanks for the offer but I can't. I'm not in a position to travel, that's why I'm trying to earn some money online first. Also what I'm interested in is places where there are many filipinas. I mean enough that you could see them every time you pop out. The only places that might even remotely fulfil that are Barcelona and Acapulco. But even then I'm not sure they're that abundant. Of course there's Canada, but well, it's Canada.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote: It seems that the world is divided into two parts. The part with nice looking cities, relative safety, reasonable infrastructure, etc, but lacking in connection, excitement or interesting females, then there's the other part with it's hot girls walking around and friendly people, but with scams, humidity, brownouts, traffic, noise, etc.
There are places that lie in-between. I would say that Japan, Korea, and some parts of China are good examples. They have very modern infrastructure, often of better quality than western countries, and are some of the safest places in the world. The girls may not be as easy as The Philippines, but they are a far cry better than the USA or other western countries. You can have thefts of both worlds if you choose the right place.
I'm not too keen on China or Japan but my mind is open. Do you have any examples of specific places?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Johnny1975 wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
I'm not too keen on China or Japan but my mind is open. Do you have any examples of specific places?
Well, in China you have Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong. You can avoid the stuck up local women as there are tons of women from provinces and smaller towns who come there to work. They work in the shops, restaurants or at street stalls. There are also filipinas who work there as maids and caregivers.

In Korea, I can only speak to places I have been. Seoul, Suwon, Busan are all very modern, safe and highly advanced beyond anything I saw in USA. Electronic locks on doors, some with codes, some with fingerprint scanners. Fastest internet in the world. Great food everywhere, and 24 hour delivery. God, I miss that place. Never saw any filipinas there. Interestingly, there were Chinese working there and they seemed a lot nicer than girls actually IN China.

In Japan, anywhere not out in the boonies.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Well, in China you have Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong. You can avoid the stuck up local women as there are tons of women from provinces and smaller towns who come there to work. They work in the shops, restaurants or at street stalls. There are also filipinas who work there as maids and caregivers.

In Korea, I can only speak to places I have been. Seoul, Suwon, Busan are all very modern, safe and highly advanced beyond anything I saw in USA. Electronic locks on doors, some with codes, some with fingerprint scanners. Fastest internet in the world. Great food everywhere, and 24 hour delivery. God, I miss that place. Never saw any filipinas there. Interestingly, there were Chinese working there and they seemed a lot nicer than girls actually IN China.

In Japan, anywhere not out in the boonies.
South Korea is a pretty awesome country, except for the women, but I digress, haha. Some people disagree with me though, about the women. How do you find the women there, Adventurer?

Even though South Korea is becoming more and more feminized and Westernized, there are still pockets of traditional conservative culture around. Korean people and culture is still very prideful, and I hope they don't become fully engulfed in b.s. American culture in the future.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

South Korea is much more influenced by USA than Japan. There is strong advanced Christianity in South Korea, which is almost not existing in Japan.

There is also the permanent issue going on about military protection due to its border to North Korea. The country is small, overpopulated, men are often aggressive, working too long hours (much longer than in Japan, but earning less)

South Korean men are known as no. 1 in Asia looking for Asian wives outside their own country, mainly in China, Vietnam and also in some places in Philippines and elsewhere.

South Korea is not known anymore to be a nice place for looking for a wife, even not for fun with girls. This was different 40 years ago, at that time South Korea still had a remarkable surplus of women due to war activities who were interested in marriage and relocation, it was a cheap place and offered some nice inexpensive nightlife.

Nowadays, South Korea is a small developed country with modern cities. I prefer Japan, it is wider, and still you can move out of the large cities, there is more place, more open space here in Japan compared to South Korea. There are many small cities, villages, forests, islands etc. A lot of sightseeing, plenty of local tourism. It's a fairly long trip from Northern Japan to Southern Japan...
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

zboy1 wrote: South Korea is a pretty awesome country, except for the women, but I digress, haha. Some people disagree with me though, about the women. How do you find the women there, Adventurer?
The only girls who seemed to be interested in me, looked to be about high school age. I was in my late thirties at the time. I remember once hanging out playing billiards with four high school age girls, and getting a lot of strange looks. Most people probably thought I was their teacher though. I think I wrote before about the girls who, on our first meeting, were hugging me and the one who said "I love you" within an hour of meeting. They were both around 18 I guess. Although none of these girls dress in any hip hop fashion, or anything, I suspect they probably have some kind of hip hop fantasy about black guys.

Women my age wouldn't give me the time of day. They wouldn't make eye contact or smile on the street like young girls did. If I spoke first, though, anyone would talk to me, usually after getting over the initial shock. I remember being at a club and there was a woman who appeared to be about 50 who was very into me. I was very drunk but I think I remember making out with her.

South Korea is where I cut off my dreads. I decided to ask ten random girls if I should keep them or lose them. Only one said I should keep them, and she had coloured hair and was smoking outside her work place.

I think the girls there can be very pretty. Be prepared, though, they can be very demanding, needy, and have a bit of princess syndrome. You will be expected to carry their purse and wait on them. They will also want to dress you and groom you like you are their doll. I also believe, though, they are very loyal and family oriented. I know, at least, of two cases during my time there of the man cheating and, though he got the third degree, the wife didn't leave him.