Road Trip to Berlin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Road Trip to Berlin

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

For anyone interested...

I have been "Happier Abroad" for 15 years now...never going back to Australia....and I will be relocating next week to places unknown.

http://www.livealifeilove.com/road-trip-to-berlin/
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Road Trip to Berlin

Post by jamesbond »

Peter, are you planning on relocating to Berlin? Are you living in Germany now? If you are, how do you like it, are the women more approachable in Germany than they were back in Australia?

I heard the women in Germany are friendly and approachable, have you found that to be the case as well?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Road Trip to Berlin

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

jamesbond wrote:Peter, are you planning on relocating to Berlin? Are you living in Germany now? If you are, how do you like it, are the women more approachable in Germany than they were back in Australia?

I heard the women in Germany are friendly and approachable, have you found that to be the case as well?
Hi James,
I no longer live in Germany......and I have not yet announced where I am.

http://www.livealifeilove.com/peter-is-on-the-move/

That aside....Germany is a great place to live as long as the chancellor is not gunning for you with her drone minions..

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/08/28/open- ... dividuals/

German women are too arrogant to date for the most part. I never dated a german woman in the 8 years I was there.

I am well known for dating eastern european women and singing their praises...not that they are "better", just that they are more honest about what they want from a man...like money.

By comparison to Australia Germany is like living on another planet....people are welcoming and friendly.....germans have a very keen sense of humour once they take you in to their inner circle.

However, the country is going to have very turbulent times ahead with the "refugees" and the fact it has become obvious Angela Merkel and senior figures are criminals as I have proven. There is talk of civil unrest and even talk of civil war now in Germany....something I warned Wolfgang Wurm, head of bundespolizei at frankfurt airport about as long as 4 years ago.

I told him, in writing, that there was a plan to involve germany in another war....not that I knew how that would be achieved....just that it was planned.

So Wolfgang Wurm has betrayed the children of his land....and the evidence of this will be published shortly....as the head of the bundes polizei at frankfurt airport....he is a senior police officer who had been told there were plans to create civil unrest and war.....and he did nothing....so he is as guilty as sin.

When I am ready I will announce where I am now.

I am certainly "Happier Abroad"....

And I recommend other men who want to be "Happier Abroad" join my empower network team....link in my sig.

Best Regards

peter
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!