S_Parc is preparing his departure from HA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster

Re: S_Parc is preparing his departure from HA

Post by pro100pk2 »

Congratulations
with a new life
friend :wink:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

S_Parc wrote:All right, it's 2016.

By the time summer rolls around, I would have married an American woman, the anathema of this forum.

So perhaps it's time to start the farewells. For many guys, given what I know about the world, if you're not able to assimilate into a different culture, apart from your own, don't bother with women. Bang hoes and be done with it.

My good friend, a 50 year Bostonian, nicknamed Bosstone, is doing exactly that and is enjoying life, right here in New England. FYI, the hoes are on the Canadian side of the border.

Yes, he's a slimmer version of Dick Barrett of Mighty Mighty Bosstones

For others, who're able to break out of their comfort zone and become a part of a different society, well, your life's story is a lot different than most persons out there. Good luck with your journey.

Since many viewers of this forum are of the former, perhaps it's better to look at hoes and RealDolls, to satisfy your day to day needs.
Good luck out there, and best wishes for your future!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'll tell you something ... sometimes, I think that the lamest guys are those who're married.

Let me explain, when I'd seen footage of Metallica's lead singer, James Hetfield, picking up his daughter from her ballet class, I was kinda stunned. I mean here you have the most successful headbanger in modern American history, acting like every Joe Blow out there, granted with many millions in the bank (and thus, no financial worries for life), but not much different. He was domesticated, despite co-creating the biggest metal act of all time. And Lars Ulrich isn't much different.

And in movies, if you remember Ironman/Tony Starks, when did Robert Downey Jr lose his mojo? Is was when he'd decided to settle down with Gwyneth Paltrow. Granted, the screenplay for Ironman III was lame but the lamest part was Downey (Starks) becoming a pussywhipped, domesticated, homeboy with Gwyneth (Pepper).

Likewise, in my own life, when I was working late, Mel did my homeworks for me, so that I could get to bed at midnight, to rise and shine, six hours later. If it were Bosstone, he'd stay up till 3AM, doing the coursework, powernap it for a few hours, and be back in the saddle come 6-7 AM. And thus, I'm the wuss while Bosstone gets to *don the cape*.

I recall a number of dinners, where Mel and I were on our first Martini, while Bosstone was finishing his 3rd. Seriously, you can't beat this guy. He's the Terminator!

And that's the point, I don't think the happy married man, is really the thing for many guys out there. Ultimately, the heroes of yesteryear, re-invented for modern times, are men like Bosstone.

Men like S_Parc are gone with the wind ...
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

In some ways, having a woman who's got a bit of undying devotion to oneself, makes that person, less self-reliant on some ways.

Here's Mel. Yes, it's bizarre that Mel looks a bit like another Boston rock singer, Kay Hanley of 'Letters to Cleo'. And *Bosstone*, Dick Barrett (of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones), but again, this is a strange world.

So my point is that many men, esp in America, may find themselves alone and w/o a long term companion. During that phase, they need to do what they can.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

S_parc,

Do what's right for you. Whatever makes you happy. Wish you luck in life...Life is hard..regardless..
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

FYI Marcos and others, Bosstone is running a computer consulting business, teaching at various schools and running demos, banging wh*res up north, drinking all-of-the-time, exercising/Martial Arts/Qigong/etc, and working on two part-time masters degrees, one of whom, based out of our illustrious MIT.

Seriously, this guy can't be stopped. He's getting so many emails from his students/disciples, that Mel's become his admin assistant and is answering many of them, for him.

Now, it looks like Mel is beginning to get me on the game, as I'd answered a couple, just this night.

If anything, this is the true role model of MGTOW out there.

AB discussion thread

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

What kind of deranged lunatic gets involved with Canadian skanks? Does he not know of the new cohabitation laws in B.C.?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Grunt wrote:What kind of deranged lunatic gets involved with Canadian skanks? Does he not know of the new cohabitation laws in B.C.?
He lives in the Boston metro, not Canada.

He only goes to Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, or Nova Scotia for a bang but then, he's back home in a heartbeat. All of these regions are in driving distance of New England.

AB discussion thread