Social circles needed when wanting to get a date

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Social circles needed when wanting to get a date

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:But even if you have connections, women still blow you off if you're not her type. Same goes with jobs; even with connections, companies won't hire you if you don't have enough experience or if you've been out of work for more than 6 months.
Exactly, you'd better not have any gaps in your employment, companies do not like that. Also, you'd better have the amount of work experience that companies are looking for or else you won't even get an interview (for example if a company says that are looking for someone with 5 years experience, you need to have at least 5 yrs. experience preferably more).

Trying to get a job today in America, is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Social circles needed when wanting to get a date

Post by Zambales »

drronnie wrote:
Zambales wrote:Nice analogy about the tomato can. Can't say I disagree.

I think a lot of women tend to pursue a man if he's already in a relationship :roll: which I've never really understood seeing there's no logic to it. At the same time, these types will be quick to lambast a guy if he cheats on them. Spot the irony!
maybe women have sort of a herd mentality. When a man has female friends or a girl friend that is the label the he is approved by other women. Men on the other judge people on a personal basis and not based on whether other people approve him or not.
Yup. The mentally weak are easily influenced. A good example is the bad boy phenomenon.