What the hell is wrong with Glenn Beck?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

What the hell is wrong with Glenn Beck?!

Post by w.p.o. »

A solid dude when he was on Foxnews. Told it like it was. Really opened people's eyes. Now he spouts out some far out $hit. "God killed Scalia so we can all vote for Ted Cruz." Really Beck? 79 year old Scalia (appointed by Ronald Reagan) - a constitutionalist - who continuously told obama 'hell no' when it came to gun control, was found dead in bed with a pillow over his head (at a ranch owned by a guy with ties to you-know-who) with less than a year left in office for the marxist (obama) in chief, and that's all he can come up with. God killed scalia? Ok beck. Btw, what's up with all the crying? There's more talks about Beck being an operative. Alex Jones, Mike Savage, Carl Gallups, Jeff Kuhner - just to name a few conservative talk show hosts - have pointed that out. I also noticed Mark Levin is the only one who compliments Beck. I've heard Levin's radio show which is definitely worth listening to, but he lost a little cred supporting cruz and trashing trump. As a constitutional scholar, you would think he would've known about Senate resolution 511. SN 511 completely disqualifies Cruz on BOTH counts, yet Levin still endorsed him. Him and Beck. The only conservative talk show hosts that I know of who backed Cruz.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What the hell is wrong with Glenn Beck?!

Post by Adama »

As much as I hate to say it, I can't listen to Beck. He was awesome on Fox, but even then, he was kissing up to ISreal very badly. He believes and supports their lies. I'd rather listen to Savage. At least he has a reason to be zionist, being a member of the tribe. Beck? Just a knucklehead. I wouldn't put much stock in AJ, but more than I would put in Beck for sure. Levin is just a screaming loon and a nutcase.

You ever listen to the poor callers who call in to Savage or Levin? You catch either of those two in a bad moment, which is every moment, and they will ruin your day. I couldn't call into their shows because of how they yell at and scream at callers.

They are nice to listen to every once in a while when the classical music station is on a commercial break, but that's it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Is Beck still sore about what Trump did to him at the Nevada caucus, during Beck's 'support Cruz' speech? :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Teal Lantern wrote:Is Beck still sore about what Trump did to him at the Nevada caucus, during Beck's 'support Cruz' speech? :lol: :lol:
Definitely having difficulty sitting down lol. I think Levin will be eating ice cream for a while. Can't believe he was part of 'neverTrump.' His cred really took a blow in 2016.