Just Received Great News

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Just Received Great News

Post by Tsar »

I received great news and now I know I can begin the 1 year to 1.5 year process of obtaining citizenship to an EU country. I will finally have something to be proud about and when I go to Russia I can say I am European first and American second, giving myself better appeal among Russian girls. I will have the two most desired citizenship in the world for a lot of people: EU Citizenship and American Citizenship.

People pay millions as investor class permanent residents to go to Western nations and if any EU nations that offer that path to permanent residency. I will only be paying several thousand and be a citizen.
Last edited by Tsar on November 3rd, 2016, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Just Received Great News

Post by Kradmelder »

All you need to do is be black or become a muzzie. Just arrive in europe and claim to be a refugee and demand free housing and a monthly welfare cheque.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Why would suggest something like that Kradmelder? You know refugees never become citizens in the country they flee too and you know very well an American trying to claiming asylum in any country in the world would be denied. Even a black American or Muslim American would have their asylum denied. An English speaker would be a complete giveaway that they're not from a third world nation that's poor and overpopulated, but don't worry, America will be just like that in 10-30 and you'll be wishing you were one of those third world "blacks or muzzies" you posted about which shows you have a real dislike for those groups of people.

I guess you're just an American that's envious so you need to try to say something negative or indirectly insult me because you'll be stuck in America because you have no hope of permanently living abroad as a CITIZEN of another country as great as one in the EU or with as much prestige to tell people abroad. Showing a US and an EU passport would make me even more desirable by foreign girls because I have access to two places most Russians love to move, with the EU being their current favorite. I would also have national healthcare NOT that overpriced American rubbish called Obamacare.

Good luck to you being trapped in America. I know I wouldn't want to be in America when the collapse begins. So unless you marry a girl from abroad you have no chance of escaping America. The only other options you have are permanent residency from retirement or investor class permanent residency (raid your accounts and hope you have $250,000-$2,000,000 for permanent residency for one of the countries that offers investor class permanent residency).

But if you're on HappierAbroad then I'll bet you're not in your mid to late 60s which is the American retirement age since the number one priority for men that age isn't love or romance or marriage. I'll also bet you don't have the $250,000 - $2,000,000 for permanent residency somewhere.

Envy is not a nice thing to show Kradmelder. I suggest you try to be calm, show more respect, and maybe you can think about your own plan to escape America more than showing you are bitter and envious of how I finally have begun my plan to leave America after researching so many ways to escape and finding a really good one.

Real non-GMO food, national healthcare, daily jobs on farms that should be easy to get that pay 100+ Euros daily to top workers, and close to all the Eastern European countries and great railways across Europe all the way into Russia and Siberian Russia. Just what I wanted.

I'll be a European living in the EU and then I eventually will get to live with a Russian girl in Russia but still return to the EU anytime I need medical care or want to be at my true ancestral homeland with a great history and a real culture (compared to America's short history and culture-less society, America might say it's multicultural but that's just a term for anti-white cultures, America has no real culture). Plus I'll still be American. So I'll be getting the best of both America (social benefits I can have abroad) and the EU (national healthcare and easy travel across the EU which is most of Europe). So I will be having the time of my life really soon.

Meanwhile, as an American you get your GMO food, expensive rubbish known as Obamacare, mass unemployment with jobs going to everyone except white men (and more to women and male homosexuals than men), and not close to anywhere (because travel anywhere is much more expensive for Americans who need to take international flights to go anywhere, while Europeans can take affordable trains across Europe and Russia, easily go to Asia on a train if it were cheaper than air travel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjX9QAGwiK8[/youtube]
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:All you need to do is be black or become a muzzie. Just arrive in europe and claim to be a refugee and demand free housing and a monthly welfare cheque.
That's why I want to come back as a well endowed Darkie..... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Why would a white person want to be reincarnated (if that's even real) as a ("well endowed') "darkie" (not my words, Moretorque's words)?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:Why would a white person want to be reincarnated (if that's even real) as a ("well endowed') "darkie" (not my words, Moretorque's words)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9NY-6OyPZA
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
Tsar wrote:Why would a white person want to be reincarnated (if that's even real) as a ("well endowed') "darkie" (not my words, Moretorque's words)?
:lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Bwahahaha! The Poe-lees :lol: