Hierachy of Parenting Modes/Class System

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Hierachy of Parenting Modes/Class System

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Hierachy of Parenting Modes/Class System

Post by starchild5 »

great info man..Thanks
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Hierachy of Parenting Modes/Class System

Post by Eric »

What I was raised in would most likely identify as Socializing mode...of course, I think that all "successful" white cultures have this, but I also came from an Authoritarian parenting home. Whereas my mother was warm, and caring - my father was not; there was almost complete emotional restriction in the household, no validation was given, no love. He loved us, but didn't know how to express that he loved us...I always knew that. Still, it was very rigid, controlled, a stifled environment, where everything had to be done "perfectly."
I understand the Socializing mode is somewhat Normal for most families, however the Authoritarian one I don't think is.

Although it is, and seems to be more common in old-style anglo households, where a high emphasis is placed on patriarchal running of the house and things, father leading.

I will admit it was not easy growing up in this environment, and I often wished I had felt and expressed more love inside my family. It still greatly affects me and my relationships to this day.
With that said, I believe there's a liberal push since about the mid to late 1950's to attack traditional "whiteness" and demonize a patriarchal family; this made it even more difficult in growing up trying to parse my feelings out- obviously these people knew exactly where it hurt, and where your vulnerabilities were as a child from such a household. I believe they got a lot of kids to hate their families and turn on them by playing this fissure; that's textbook liberal strategy for deconstructing a society.
They used it when they went in to Soviet pre-Bolshevik Russia and had sociologists study the society and find out where there were rifts, weaknesses and problems between the people, and cultures living there; they then used these to exploit the people and tear apart families, society etc.

All of these people were, of course, Jewish.

I often went to school feeling confused and wondering why I often couldn't be like some of the other kids around; or some of my friends who seemed so open and playful. With age - I realize that these kids often were from broken homes, often single parent homes from liberal homes - they had no work ethic, discipline or training, they often were really damaged people lacking a lot of things, and with deficits. I think this subject is one of the most painful topics I can talk about. It is really near to my heart, obviously.
That there is a purposeful destruction of a white culture and families...is beyond sickening and heart wrenching to me.
I'll try to balance the feelings of unhappiness/resentment I sometimes had for my father; with the realization and knowledge that I was being raised in a 'liberal' environment around me somewhat, and that that affected conversely how I saw it - it is easy to play off fissures that somebody already has. ...perspective is hard to keep - when you're young, and we grow up in an environment as confusing as this one.

I hope these Jewish bastards really burn in hell for what they've done.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.