America's toxic culture is a cause of countless suicides!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

America's toxic culture is a cause of countless suicides!

Post by Mercury »

Just recently, I came across a Facebook post in public newsfeed of another suicide that occurred in Southwest Florida. The woman behind the post described the suicide victim as having a smiling face and day changing texts. My guess is, his smiles were fake, as a fake smile will easily hide an injured soul.

The main root cause of suicides is depression. And in America, the main root cause of depression is very simple; America's toxic, hateful, venomous, disconnected, and completely inauthentic culture. To make matters worse, when a person, especially a guy, commits suicide in America, only the closest family members are grieved. American women especially, when a guy commits suicide, they cheer and think; "one less sore loser breathing my air!" And they just continue walking around with their noses all the higher up in the air. A suicide committed by a man is like a Christmas party to an American woman. And not to mention how long do you reckon it would be before American women even start gunning down and murdering guys they don't like? Even at bars, nightclubs, concerts, yes, even at the beach?

Jesus said that anyone who hates someone, especially without cause, commits murder in his/her heart. Well if that's true, then American women have easily slaughtered and massacred the entire male population worldwide in their hearts! And made the entire Earth a women only planet!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: America's toxic culture is a cause of countless suicides

Post by Mercury »

Coincidentally, California is reported to be the worst dating spot in America, and at the same time, innumerable suicides occur monthly at the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. There is even a small movement apparently to make the Golden Gate Bridge more suicide resistant or suicide proof.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: America's toxic culture is a cause of countless suicides

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Mercury wrote:Just recently, I came across a Facebook post in public newsfeed of another suicide that occurred in Southwest Florida. The woman behind the post described the suicide victim as having a smiling face and day changing texts. My guess is, his smiles were fake, as a fake smile will easily hide an injured soul.

The main root cause of suicides is depression. And in America, the main root cause of depression is very simple; America's toxic, hateful, venomous, disconnected, and completely inauthentic culture. To make matters worse, when a person, especially a guy, commits suicide in America, only the closest family members are grieved. American women especially, when a guy commits suicide, they cheer and think; "one less sore loser breathing my air!" And they just continue walking around with their noses all the higher up in the air. A suicide committed by a man is like a Christmas party to an American woman. And not to mention how long do you reckon it would be before American women even start gunning down and murdering guys they don't like? Even at bars, nightclubs, concerts, yes, even at the beach?

Jesus said that anyone who hates someone, especially without cause, commits murder in his/her heart. Well if that's true, then American women have easily slaughtered and massacred the entire male population worldwide in their hearts! And made the entire Earth a women only planet!
Great point Mercury.