White expat woman laments regards her true station in Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: White expat woman laments regards her true station in As

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Men should get nothing: no pension, no share of the child's future earnings, no child custody. We are sperm donors, nothing more, and we have to fend for ourselves. Children are women's job, not men's.
In non-loser societies young children are raised by their mothers and then at age 4-7 they (or at least the boys) are taken away and raised by men. Obviously Western sluts make terrible parents and shouldn’t be allowed near children. Getting them to breed quality replacements for themselves would just be a matter of keeping them in breeding stalls artificially inseminated like other breeding sows. On the other hand,fatherhood is THE founding principle of civilization.

Hey. Watch it. It didn't write that kak you put as a quote by me. Frank did. :lol: I originally said if women run off kids stay with the father. It will stop heifers following the lead heifer if they must leave their calves. Research has shown single dad's do a better job than single mom's anyway.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

What has always surprised me is the amount of white guys wanting to date and marry Asian hookers. It happens because a bad relationship with an Asian hooker is still better than a good relationship with a "normal" American woman.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Taco wrote:What has always surprised me is the amount of white guys wanting to date and marry Asian hookers. It happens because a bad relationship with an Asian hooker is still better than a good relationship with a "normal" American woman.
Yes that is true. Even the prostitutes in Asia have better values and character than an average American woman.