Possible explanation why things are so bad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Possible explanation why things are so bad

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:But check the sheboons at 57%. Shaniqua had better stop spending her welfare cheque and food stamps on buckets of fried chicken and colt 45 beer.
You guys are something else. Admit it, without blacks, you and cornfed would have no purpose in life LMAO
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:
droid wrote:Again, a man and woman of the same height and weight, the dude will look better, as a higher percentage of his mass is bone and muscle.
Who's being illogical and contrary now? BMI doesn't use same height and weight for men and women for just that reason, and you know it.
Ok now you're lying or being disingenous
Another possibility is wrong. I went and looked and no they don't adjust BMI for men versus women. I thought they did. Can't say I don't admit my mistakes, can you? :)

But BMI still doesn't negate the fact that men can't store fat safely, women can, so there is no need for that 2 unit BMI adjustment you mentioned. Its a large population measure, not for individuals.

And fat women ARE considered attractive in Africa and many Latin American countries and fat ass and legs are considered attractive by many Europeans. Asian beauty standards are different. Fat dork men are considered unattractive everywhere, though there are places where women are desperate and will overlook attractiveness in men for other qualities.

RooshV can say what he wants. USA is not much more of a sausage fest than other developed countries, in the sense of women outnumbering men. Almost as many thin women as thin men. But these women are ill-behaved and entitled and don't really want men. That's not how I define sausage fest.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Quit spinning stuff, very dishonest. I was gonna post on some other threads but you wasted my evening lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

retiredfrank wrote:
droid wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:
droid wrote:Again, a man and woman of the same height and weight, the dude will look better, as a higher percentage of his mass is bone and muscle.
Who's being illogical and contrary now? BMI doesn't use same height and weight for men and women for just that reason, and you know it.
Ok now you're lying or being disingenous
Another possibility is wrong. I went and looked and no they don't adjust BMI for men versus women. I thought they did. Can't say I don't admit my mistakes, can you? :)

But BMI still doesn't negate the fact that men can't store fat safely, women can, so there is no need for that 2 unit BMI adjustment you mentioned. Its a large population measure, not for individuals.

And fat women ARE considered attractive in Africa and many Latin American countries and fat ass and legs are considered attractive by many Europeans. Asian beauty standards are different. Fat dork men are considered unattractive everywhere, though there are places where women are desperate and will overlook attractiveness in men for other qualities.

RooshV can say what he wants. USA is not much more of a sausage fest than other developed countries, in the sense of women outnumbering men. Almost as many thin women as thin men. But these women are ill-behaved and entitled and don't really want men. That's not how I define sausage fest.
Personally I am very attracted to somewhat overweight women IF they have the most feminine (estrogen derived) curves which fit pear shape or bottom heavy hourglass, have firm skin with minimal to no cellulite, and are taller. I've seen young women who are 180 cm, 85 kgs (perhaps even 90 kgs), and smoking hot sexy to me given their wonderful curves, firm tissue, and excellent skin. And I'm Nordic white myself.

But I believe majority of guys who share my taste or have big overlaps with it are black/colored, middle eastern, Indian, or South Americans (mixed race or black). Most white guys I know are more into the slimmer and/or petite types.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:But check the sheboons at 57%. Shaniqua had better stop spending her welfare cheque and food stamps on buckets of fried chicken and colt 45 beer.
You guys are something else. Admit it, without blacks, you and cornfed would have no purpose in life LMAO
If blacks would go instinct like we wish, some other race would try and fill this void of worthless locust parasite. Nature abhors a vacuum. So soon some other group would emerge as No 2 worst parasite. Not number 1 as the Jews have that position firmly in hand as the most despised parasitic race on earth and their behaviour indicates they have no intention of falling second to blacks. :mrgreen:

So no worries. Cornfed and I will find a purpose as torch bearers on the latest parasite to emerge from under a rock. :mrgreen: Maybe we will win a Nobel prize for identifying the newest parasite :mrgreen:
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I am trying to explain it. I get a lot of attention, and have been told I am extremely good looking, I look like X (good looking) actor, etc. I know a lot of girls like me.

I run across a good-looking woman maybe once a week where I live now. Of course there is no eye contact, because she is 1/10th of 1/10th of one percent in the Fatnited Sluts of Ameriblob.

At the same time, extremely good looking women take an interest in me, who are 9's, and I might be an 8, on a good day. My last girlfriend was much better looking than any actress or model. Hollywood actresses aren't actually very good-looking people, in general.

So right now my solution is to move to a part of the US with a lot of 8's and 9's. It took me about a dozen plane flights within the U.S. before I located such a place.