Using Tinder in Mexico City

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HA1729
Freshman Poster

Using Tinder in Mexico City

Post by HA1729 »

I am visiting Mexico City for a few days this month (January 12-16). I am visiting primarily to meet women for potential long-term relationships, but I wouldn't mind getting some casual sex on the side. Therefore, I am thinking of getting Tinder Plus just for this month, using a few Tinder Boosts, right-swiping on thousands of women, and asking them for casual sex. First, do you think that it would be worth the effort to do this, or do you think that I'm unlikely to get a hookup this way? I'm 24 years old and am probably a 6/10 in looks. Also, I'm thinking of using Passport to right-swipe on women while I'm still in the US and having nothing better to do, but I'm worried that the women would be less likely to right-swipe me back if they see that I'm not already in Mexico. Would it be better for me to wait until I get to Mexico City to start right-swiping, or should I start right-swiping now? Also, how direct should I be about asking for sex, and how many messages should I exchange with the women before asking for sex?