HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man HA dating your daughter or sister?

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote: So the latter then. Of course the white man she keeps out of med school, who probably would have made a perfectly good doctor, is likely not going to get the opportunity to keep the race alive with a quality female because, all of a sudden, he is too worthless to make something of himself and so not worth mixing with.
You 'sound' like a male version of a feminist. If you are playing cards and give all the jokers away to the girls without dealing them, you still might be able to beat them if you outplayed them. But there are exponentially more than 54 cards in the system. The man who doesn't get into a certain medical school program doesn't have to lay down and die, or even get a job as a janitor.
It is quite simple. If a place at med school is taken by a golddigger hoping to score a rich man, that is one less place available to a worthy man who actually wants to be a doctor. If that man gets an equally good career, that is one less career in that field available to a worthy man and so on. Worthy men are going to be left holding the bag, as there are a finite number of career placings available. Of course society in general is also screwed by this depraved behavior.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
I just think you are a little different in me in that somehow you still respect other "Abrahamic" religions even though you know Jesus is the only way through faith alone. Both the Jews and the Muslims are completely eliminated from all consideration simply for this reason alone.
I definitely wouldn't want my daughters or my son marrying a Mohammadan or an unbelieving Jew. Jesus is Jewish, so I can't be against Jews. Who wrote the Bible? Some people say Luke was a proselyte to Judaism. If that's the case, that's the closest to a non-Jew writing a part of our Bible, aside from quotes from documents.
But the main thing is that God promised He would not know a wicked person. Sure there are plenty of drug addict reformed Christian believers. Sure there are some saved Christians who just got out of prison. However, I doubt there is a very large amount of former homosexuals who become Christians. Homosexuality is reprobate, and anyone overcome by it is probably a reprobate. I am not saying that everyone that has had homosexual intercourse is a reprobate, just those who have been overcome it is very likely to be.
Paul wrote about arsenokoite and malakos along with a long list of different types of sinners and then wrote, 'and such were some of you, but now ye are washed; now ye are sanctified; now ye are justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.'

There was a man in a city I used to live in who had a testimony. Back in college, he was living a homosexual lifestyle, but he repented and became a Christian. Many years later, with a wife and kids, he looked back on himself as a teen and it seemed like he was a totally different person.
Besides that, as you know, if a Christian continues to sin, God will gently point him back in the right direction, but if he continues to sin, you and I both know that he could simply die. So I don't worry about the sins of others. God will reprove them and correct them of their sins as they continue on their journey, probably whether they like it or not.
They don't have to be married to my daughters while all this is going on.
Why are you so worried? Nothing will happen unless God allows it to happen. No sense in bringing up rather extreme examples that are unlikely to happen, but sure, educate your daughters. That is your responsibility as a father.
Worried? It's not about worrying. It's about doing a good job with something important. Jeremiah prophesied to the Israelites to '...find wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage...'

What would you say to someone who did not ever take a bath, covered with his own filth, who would not wash an open wound because he said that nothing happens unless God allows it? If you have your money in a really foolish investment, and you can get it out, are you going to leave it in because nothing happens unless God allows it to happen? Are you going to neglect to get the oil in your car changed and not change or refill it even if it is so low the measure doesn't show up on the dipstick because nothing happens unless God allows it?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Post by Adama »

All good gifts are from the Lord. A good husband/wife is from God. I don't think God would let you go with someone who will ruin your life, if you're His child and you haven't been asking for trouble.

You confuse Judaism for today's Judaism. Judaism is the Synagogue of Satan, it is not about the Old Testament, but veiled Satanism compiled by their prophets known as rabbis. They are mostly antichrists who blaspheme the Lord, and many if not most of them are unable to believe the gospel of Christ, making them reprobate and sociopaths. Many of them have blasphemed the Holy Ghost. And many Jews are into usury as money lenders, slander and character assassination as lawyers and other types of work they do.

As for homosexuality, I didn't say someone who had committed homosexual acts couldn't be saved, only that it is unlikely for someone who has been overcome by it.

I also don't believe most homosexual stories of conversion. I think people don't truly question what other Christians believe. Most believe in false doctrine. So unless they outright state of whole plan, then I don't believe it.
Last edited by Adama on January 18th, 2017, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MrMan wrote:
drealm wrote:Mr Man I think you're sensitive to language. In your other thread I said "I think of women as more complicated cats..". Obviously this is not something you want to hear from a future husband. I could of said this in a more civilized way such as "I think men and women are different and I respect their differences..". But this is a online forum so most of us here talk less formally like in a locker room. That being said most people here I wouldn't marry a daughter off to.

I don't remember saying that about the cats. Are you sure that was me. Maybe I left the word 'than' out by mistake and meant to say more complicated than cats.
I said I said it, not you.
MrMan wrote:Anyway, the forums pretty much all male, or seems to be. We say things we wouldn't say to a woman. But I still don't want a whoremonger, a man who hates women, or a racist dating my daughter.
Do you see any value in the fact that prostit*tes provide a sexual outlet for men whom would otherwise corrupt your daughter?

I personally would rather have a son-in-law who had already sewn his oats with prostit*tes. This way when he does ask for my daughters hand I know he's consciously chosen to settle down and isn't just playing "boyfriend' to get in her pants.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

drealm wrote: I said I said it, not you.
Sorry, I misread that
MrMan wrote:Anyway, the forums pretty much all male, or seems to be. We say things we wouldn't say to a woman. But I still don't want a whoremonger, a man who hates women, or a racist dating my daughter.
Do you see any value in the fact that prostit*tes provide a sexual outlet for men whom would otherwise corrupt your daughter?
I'd certainly prefer to have a son-in-law who'd not allowed himself to be corrupted by prostitutes. I'd prefer to have a son-in-law with convictions and self-control that he would also express leading a household with my daughter at his side.
I personally would rather have a son-in-law who had already sewn his oats with prostit*tes. This way when he does ask for my daughters hand I know he's consciously chosen to settle down and isn't just playing "boyfriend' to get in her pants.
A danger is that he could also share whatever diseases and critters he'd picked up while sewing the oats. And if he got a little board later on, it would be easier to go to a prostitute again if he'd done it back before he was married.
Last edited by MrMan on January 19th, 2017, 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MrMan wrote:
drealm wrote: I said I said it, not you.
Sorry, I misread that
I'd certainly prefer to have a son-in-law who'd not allowed himself to be corrupted by prostitutes. I'd prefer to have a son-in-law with convictions and self-control that he would also express leading a household with my daughter at his side.
A dangerous is that he could also share whatever diseases and critters he'd picked up while sewing the oats. And if he got a little board later on, it would be easier to go to a prostitute again if he'd done it back before he was married.
I do have a 16 year old daughter. She actually reads this forum sometimes. She considers many posters here to be seriously mentally ill or just plain stupid. Flat earth anyone? Disease infested mongers do not exactly perk her interest.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think it's unfair and shallow to tar everyone on here with the same brush. However, there are some individuals that frequent this forum you wouldn't want your daughter to marry if he was the last man on earth.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:Do we have any fathers out there? How would you feel about a man on this forum dating your daughter? How about those of you who have sisters? Would you want men on this forum dating your sister.

My girls are not at dating age, but I'm instilling in them the idea that their daddy has to approve of, if not choose, their future husbands.

Honestly, I wouldn't want most of the guys on this forum dating my daughters if they were around dating age. I don't want them dating or marrying some guy who sleeps with prostitutes, or a guy who believes 'pump and dump' is okay, a racist, or an extreme conspiracy theorist.
NEWSFLASH!!!
The "assholes" on this forum who are abroad have MONEY $$$. $$$o you can f**k yourself. We are having more fun.

PUMP AND DUMP
Many women in Thailand prefer to be Pumped and Dumped. Doing what women want may make your life a little easier.
Gík (กิ๊ก THAI LANGUAGE) = mistress or “f***ing friend”
http://www.thailandredcat.com/what-is-t ... and-a-gik/

DO NOT WORRY
Chances are your Simp brainwashed Bitch daughters will never get married. The younger Millenial generation is not getting married.
http://www.bentley.edu/impact/articles/ ... et-married

Thanks and enjoy :twisted:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Kradmelder wrote:I have a daughter of university age in med school. She knows better than to ever bring a nonwhite home. She has also learnt not to mix with white trash so her circle is of her level: Serious athletes and good academic career oriented. They don't club or get drunk. They tend to go to movies, restaurants, or braai in groups, usually with a parent present and are home by 2300. The residence at University has curfews, no boys in rooms and girls are not allowed to wear shorts outside. Old school.

At one stage she said to me thank you for showing me the right way after I discouraged certain friendships. Those people may be white but certainly don't act old school white. There is a huge difference between white skin and a good white man.

The result of bringing someone from this forum home would be the same as any other man; bring trash home and you will embarrassed not me when I spin him around and leave him outside the gate. I don't see why belonging to any forum will change anything.

The end result is that most of this forum simply would not get any attention or have any chance. The white ones would need a proper job or be getting a proper education and behave decent. The nonwhites, even if very decent, well they could be friends but no more as the kids are raised with a sense of duty to keep their race alive.
NEWSFLASH!!!
Scientifically speaking your daughters are an EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END.
1. Your daughter are too busy with school to start a family
2. Your daughter will be a lot more f***ing busy once they become a doctor and have a career
3. By the time your daughter decides to have a baby she will be way to f***ing old and barren

You will have either have NO GRANDCHILDREN or RETARD BABIES

If you gave a shit about family you would have your daughter focus on having a family first (beause of Biology) after that focus on having a career and job.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote: NEWSFLASH!!!
2. Your daughter will be a lot more f***ing busy once they become a doctor and have a career
3. By the time your daughter decides to have a baby she will be way to f***ing old and barren

If you gave a shit about family you would have your daughter focus on having a family first (beause of Biology) after that focus on having a career and job.

Yeah Krad, any way you look at it, this med school thing is a real f**k up. Your daughter should be married with two or three children by now.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:I have a daughter of university age in med school. She knows better than to ever bring a nonwhite home. She has also learnt not to mix with white trash so her circle is of her level: Serious athletes and good academic career oriented. They don't club or get drunk. They tend to go to movies, restaurants, or braai in groups, usually with a parent present and are home by 2300. The residence at University has curfews, no boys in rooms and girls are not allowed to wear shorts outside. Old school.

At one stage she said to me thank you for showing me the right way after I discouraged certain friendships. Those people may be white but certainly don't act old school white. There is a huge difference between white skin and a good white man.

The result of bringing someone from this forum home would be the same as any other man; bring trash home and you will embarrassed not me when I spin him around and leave him outside the gate. I don't see why belonging to any forum will change anything.

The end result is that most of this forum simply would not get any attention or have any chance. The white ones would need a proper job or be getting a proper education and behave decent. The nonwhites, even if very decent, well they could be friends but no more as the kids are raised with a sense of duty to keep their race alive.
NEWSFLASH!!!

the real newsflash is that you are at an evolutionary dead end. You will never breed white kids, so your part of being part of the white race ends with you, and at best the kids will be fixed race, never to be accepted as white. So all the effort of your ancestors to bring you here, and white, will be coming to an end. The biggest threat to the white race is white themselves for not breeding, or worse, race mixing. If they don breed they decline our numbers. If they race mix they not only contribute nothing but also strengthen competing races.

Any white person would doesnt at least have 2 kids is part of the problem of the disappearance of the white race.

Career women breed here. over 95% of women have kids. I know professional engineer women with 3 kids. The not breeding and working is only a european thing, and maybe american. White women here breed. Few women don't have kids.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Career women breed here. over 95% of women have kids. I know professional engineer women with 3 kids.
They are likely not breeding as much as they otherwise would, are breeding with inferior quality men and are inevitably neglecting their children and/or profession. I don't know how you can possibly justify this obvious betrayal of traditional values.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Career women breed here. over 95% of women have kids. I know professional engineer women with 3 kids.
They are likely not breeding as much as they otherwise would, are breeding with inferior quality men and are inevitably neglecting their children and/or profession. I don't know how you can possibly justify this obvious betrayal of traditional values.
They largely breed with professional men. White women that breed with white trash generally have self esteem issues and i would not consider them quality women to breed with. Our kids are in school from 0730 and then have sport in the afternoon so there is no conflict between work and school. Most work places also allow kids during holidays. Like we had a pool at the office where kids could swim and hang around. It is a fact of nature that low quality men don't breed. Even in the animal world. If no quality women want to bear the kids of such men, there is a reason. They have no resources, are weak sisters, are untrustworthy or unreliable, alcoholic, are trashy in behaviour, or perhaps just plain ugly. if I look around me at people with no kids, it is quite obvious why these men are alone with no children. They are generally low quality men, even by men standards, not women's. Most of the Good White Men i know have kids, except those still relatively young. At our work, most of the young white engineers start having kids late 20s after they have bought a house. The women they breed with are invariably educated, attractive, well behaved and decent and about mid 20s. They are working with their own business, nurses, etc but not secretary types. And always white. The trash women are the uneducated types; sleeping around, partying, loud, badly behaved, smoking, tatooed and all the rest. You can bed them easy, but would never breed with them.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:One of the partners in our firm started of as poor white. Poorest suburb in the area. He built himself up and become a partner, andis very well off. We have young whites just out of varsity, withl the full burden of AA against them. They are doing well. The point is some white men, despite the obstacles in their path to keep them down and handicap them, rise because they are made of the pure metal. They are not dross. They do not sit around and whine about how hard done by they are. And guess what? They get attractive decent girls. The only excuses being flung about are excuses by by people trying to justify their failure to do anything productive with their life and justify their current pathetic situation.

Ive worked to get where I am, despite the BEE and AA. My kids have worked to become national athletes and succeed academically and earn their place. So we live very comfortable lives, materially and spiritually. I dont sit around and feel sorry for myself or blame systems or whatever. What ever the darkies want to do, I will still rise.
So as long as you can point to one white man who is not currently being impoverished by the system, you can conclude that all those that are are to blame themselves somehow? From a group-selection perspective, this is about as much of a loser mentality as you can get. No wonder you people lost your country. And this is the best you can do to justify your craven selling out to the Jews/banksters by sending your daughter to med school?
All this discussion is a perfect example of why zionists must just laugh at white men. All the one upping, bragging and mutual shaming is relentless.
Look at xiongmao's thread, the guy has some difficulty and he's promptly called a loser.
I saw this kind of stuff in the workplace too.
Last edited by droid on January 20th, 2017, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
They largely breed with professional men. White women that breed with white trash generally have self esteem issues and i would not consider them quality women to breed with. Our kids are in school from 0730 and then have sport in the afternoon so there is no conflict between work and school. Most work places also allow kids during holidays. Like we had a pool at the office where kids could swim and hang around. It is a fact of nature that low quality men don't breed. Even in the animal world. If no quality women want to bear the kids of such men, there is a reason. They have no resources, are weak sisters, are untrustworthy or unreliable, alcoholic, are trashy in behaviour, or perhaps just plain ugly. if I look around me at people with no kids, it is quite obvious why these men are alone with no children. They are generally low quality men, even by men standards, not women's. Most of the Good White Men i know have kids, except those still relatively young. At our work, most of the young white engineers start having kids late 20s after they have bought a house. The women they breed with are invariably educated, attractive, well behaved and decent and about mid 20s. They are working with their own business, nurses, etc but not secretary types. And always white. The trash women are the uneducated types; sleeping around, partying, loud, badly behaved, smoking, tatooed and all the rest. You can bed them easy, but would never breed with them.
In the SA situation with no welfare state, things may not be so immediately disastrous with encouraging females to have careers as they are in the West. However, all your Semitic/Simian overlords need to do to wipe you out in these circumstances is to slightly increase opportunities for white females while decreasing those for white men and down you go. It sounds like this is what they are doing, and people like you blaming men for their own shafting are helping them. You really should think this through a bit more.