HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

HA man dating your daughter or sister?

Post by MrMan »

Do we have any fathers out there? How would you feel about a man on this forum dating your daughter? How about those of you who have sisters? Would you want men on this forum dating your sister.

My girls are not at dating age, but I'm instilling in them the idea that their daddy has to approve of, if not choose, their future husbands.

Honestly, I wouldn't want most of the guys on this forum dating my daughters if they were around dating age. I don't want them dating or marrying some guy who sleeps with prostitutes, or a guy who believes 'pump and dump' is okay, a racist, or an extreme conspiracy theorist.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Man HA dating your daughter or sister?

Post by chanta76 »

My wife wants kids and these are things I think about. If I had a son I would have to raise him one way but if I had a daughter I would have to raise her a different way. I think if the guys on these forums had a daughter they might have a different thinking about women ..and that's a BIG maybe. There are some decent posters here with traditional values and I wouldn't mind that but monger wouldn't be a good fit.
Overall I think what matters would my child be happy in the end. I think..
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If the Lord ever blesses me with a daughter, she will be able to marry whomever she wants, as long as he is saved.

As for the men on this forum, well since they aren't saved, they would be out of the question.

Besides that, I think what most random people online think is irrelevant, except for case studies into madness or for entertainment.

Finding a partner online is similar to going to a dance club to meet a partner. Can you meet someone nice? Sure, but chances are most of the people there are users and sociopaths just looking to abuse others.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I have a daughter of university age in med school. She knows better than to ever bring a nonwhite home. She has also learnt not to mix with white trash so her circle is of her level: Serious athletes and good academic career oriented. They don't club or get drunk. They tend to go to movies, restaurants, or braai in groups, usually with a parent present and are home by 2300. The residence at University has curfews, no boys in rooms and girls are not allowed to wear shorts outside. Old school.

At one stage she said to me thank you for showing me the right way after I discouraged certain friendships. Those people may be white but certainly don't act old school white. There is a huge difference between white skin and a good white man.

The result of bringing someone from this forum home would be the same as any other man; bring trash home and you will embarrassed not me when I spin him around and leave him outside the gate. I don't see why belonging to any forum will change anything.

The end result is that most of this forum simply would not get any attention or have any chance. The white ones would need a proper job or be getting a proper education and behave decent. The nonwhites, even if very decent, well they could be friends but no more as the kids are raised with a sense of duty to keep their race alive.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I have a daughter of university age in med school.
So is the idea that she marries the system and is too self-important to reproduce, or is she keeping a man out of med school in order to use it as a very expensive matchmaking service?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
So is the idea that she marries the system and is too self-important to reproduce, or is she keeping a man out of med school in order to use it as a very expensive matchmaking service?
The idea is she marries a man of her race and socio economic class and keep her race alive.if men are too worthless to make something of themselves their dna is not worth mixing with.

Even technical fields now are filled with women because me no longer apply. Young white men are becoming worth less and lacking in direction or sense of duty since their no longer the army to knock sense and discipline into their heads
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
The idea is she marries a man of her race and socio economic class and keep her race alive.if men are too worthless to make something of themselves their dna is not worth mixing with.
So the latter then. Of course the white man she keeps out of med school, who probably would have made a perfectly good doctor, is likely not going to get the opportunity to keep the race alive with a quality female because, all of a sudden, he is too worthless to make something of himself and so not worth mixing with.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I have a daughter. I would prefer that she date men who are honest, responsible, intelligent, and enterprising. And that eliminates almost all members of this forum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Even technical fields now are filled with women because me no longer apply. Young white men are becoming worth less and lacking in direction or sense of duty since their no longer the army to knock sense and discipline into their heads
The reason trades are filling up with females is the same reason they are filling up with niggers. Modern society represents a rebellion of all that crawls against that with has height. Way to contribute to this. It is not as if other races are going to genocide us for us.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
So the latter then. Of course the white man she keeps out of med school, who probably would have made a perfectly good doctor, is likely not going to get the opportunity to keep the race alive with a quality female because, all of a sudden, he is too worthless to make something of himself and so not worth mixing with.
If a white man cannot compete equally with women and other races to make a career, when as a white man he was raised to be top of the food chain, then yes he is not worthwhile and his dna should be weeded out. I certainly don't want weak sisters mixing into my family. Just strong decent responsible people with a purpose and sense of duty above their immediate entertainment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote: If a white man cannot compete equally with women and other races to make a career, when as a white man he was raised to be top of the food chain, then yes he is not worthwhile and his dna should be weeded out. I certainly don't want weak sisters mixing into my family. Just strong decent responsible people with a purpose and sense of duty above their immediate entertainment.
What the hell are you talking about? You know as well as I do that the system is rigged and has nothing to do with competing equally. Stop rationalizing selling out to the system.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:I have a daughter. I would prefer that she date men who are honest, responsible, intelligent, and enterprising. And that eliminates almost all members of this forum.
And must they be jewish?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: If a white man cannot compete equally with women and other races to make a career, when as a white man he was raised to be top of the food chain, then yes he is not worthwhile and his dna should be weeded out. I certainly don't want weak sisters mixing into my family. Just strong decent responsible people with a purpose and sense of duty above their immediate entertainment.
What the hell are you talking about? You know as well as I do that the system is rigged and has nothing to do with competing equally. Stop rationalizing selling out to the system.
Of course the system is rigged against white men. Quotas, affirmative action etc. It still does not stop good white men rising. Hence leaders are still largely white men. The weak ones use it as an excuse to not even try.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Mr Man I think you're sensitive to language. In your other thread I said "I think of women as more complicated cats..". Obviously this is not something you want to hear from a future husband. I could of said this in a more civilized way such as "I think men and women are different and I respect their differences..". But this is a online forum so most of us here talk less formally like in a locker room. That being said most people here I wouldn't marry a daughter off to.
Last edited by drealm on January 17th, 2017, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote: Of course the system is rigged against white men. Quotas, affirmative action etc. It still does not stop good white men rising.
If the system is rigged against white men then by definition is stops good white men rising. Of course the aristocracy and their pets still keep their jobs. Is pointing to them and insisting all the other white men getting screwed by the system must be bad really the best you can do in excusing your complicity in the destruction of society?