Fake News

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Fake News

Post by tom »

While there has always been fake news it has gone off the deep end in the last year or so.
Google's news aggregator was a way to combat this with diversity of sources but it for some reason Google has also malfunctioned.

So I switched to this news aggregator,
http://www.fark.com/

This is a description of the backward ideological bias I'm tiring to avoid,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70[/youtube]
משה בן יצחק
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Fake News

Post by starchild5 »

More Left-Right Sh*t from the CIA...

Both Chemtrailed, fluoridated and vaccinated to death :lol:

Fake News is a Psy-op to discredit the truth...like if I say...investigate Fluoride in toothpaste...it becomes fake news..
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Fake News

Post by tom »

One of the easy to understand sources is the oversupply of journalist that have a feminist/SJW bias.

Another one is the clickbait thing, the fake news gets more views, very recent studies show this is true. News agencies choose to push the fake, intentionally distorted, misleading, biased stories that gets more views and money - feminist/SJW are not known for there honesty and ethics.

Another is the gaming of the algorithm which can be done external and or internal. These successful internet companies heavily rely on automation which is far from perfect and easily fooled. On top of this they are often growing extremely fast and never have enough staff or time. Milo Yannapolis was very politically active and effective. The reasons stated for Milo's Twitter banning were clearly impossible. How it was done is a mystery, perhaps some kind of algorithm manipulation and or feminist/SJW bias. Will Trump's Twitter account get shadow banned? Maybe, but in this rare case manual intervention will be very quick.
משה בן יצחק