HA is going mainstream

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

HA is going mainstream

Post by Nailer »

All the smart business-minded guys I have met recently go to Mexico, Asia, and EE for women. I don't volunteer this, they bring it up. Weird. It's like unthinkable that they would event bother with white American cunts.

It's weird to see their eyes will light up and they will show me pictures of some girl in another country, and meanwhile they completely ignore the American women around them as if they didn't exist.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HA is going mainstream

Post by Cornfed »

I guess that is the nature of markets. Mainstream people discover them just when their underlying value is falling - in this case when foreign women are also becoming feminist bitches.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I would not call these guys mainstream. They're all the top 1-5% of society.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Honestly, America is the easiest country to have sex with girls on the planet. I'm not joking...

Its super easy and there are still boatloads of beautiful horny women here, I get it feminism is bad, just ignore it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:Honestly, America is the easiest country to have sex with girls on the planet. I'm not joking...

Its super easy and there are still boatloads of beautiful horny women here, I get it feminism is bad, just ignore it.
I totally agree...The first hookup I ever had with a white girl was in Germany but she was American :D ..90% of the replies to go on travel I get are from American girls. One American girl called me in India as I mentioned, I'm going to Thailand in dating sites and she wanted to come badly and she was 8 in scale. I thought she was Nigerian Fake as ..such a hot girl won't go with a third world Indian guy ... :mrgreen:

That was six months ago but even if I call her today..she will pack her bags and go.

If I was in America..I could see myself getting laid every day two times... :lol:

I know how this sounds because the only freaking Hindrance to getting laid honestly with American girls is Money :| :|
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

starchild5 wrote:
Eric wrote:Honestly, America is the easiest country to have sex with girls on the planet. I'm not joking...

I totally agree...The first hookup I ever had with a white girl was in Germany but she was American :D ..90% of the replies to go on travel I get are from American girls. One American girl called me in India as I mentioned, I'm going to Thailand in dating sites and she wanted to come badly and she was 8 in scale. I thought she was Nigerian Fake as ..such a hot girl won't go with a third world Indian guy ... :mrgreen:

That was six months ago but even if I call her today..she will pack her bags and go.

If I was in America..I could see myself getting laid every day two times... :lol:

I know how this sounds because the only freaking Hindrance to getting laid honestly with American girls is Money :| :|
Okay, so AWs have zero principles and will do whatever feels good when they know there is 100% chance they will never be found out. That doesn't make conditions are good here in the homeland.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Nailer wrote: Okay, so AWs have zero principles and will do whatever feels good when they know there is 100% chance they will never be found out. That doesn't make conditions are good here in the homeland.
Very True..Most white women have ZERO principles as does Filipina & Thai Women...and I'm from one of the most principled "Cultured" countries aka India and it SUCKS BIG TIME. :( :(

Indians are literally dying to get out of India and go to white man's countries which have ZERO Principles and their women are sluts & Gold Diggers...I wonder why :)

My Indian friends count the days when they would be able to go to Bangkok and all of my friends are married with two kids...I again wonder why?

Principles are over rated...Deals are much better..Where we both win.

I only make deals with women now a days...NO LOVE BS, No Culture, Principle BS....No Delusions, We both know what we are getting into...For example..She travels with me, I pay for her bills, plane tickets etc and I get Sex unlimited and then once the deal is over..We go our separate ways...No Alimony, No Court, No Judge...No Kids...I get to make new deals with new women again whenever i feel like.

In this way...You can be with women and still do whatever you want...
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Eric wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 5:30 am
Honestly, America is the easiest country to have sex with girls on the planet. I'm not joking...

But that depends a lot on how you look and your social skills, it's not easy for everyone. America has a lot of lonely men and unhappy women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't Donald Trump have a foreign bride too? How did he meet her? Has he explained in full?

Btw, I thought of a good reason why we are not losers for dating abroad. It's very simple.

1. Attraction is not a choice. You cannot make an American woman love you. It's not your choice. You cannot really influence her attraction to you, despite what PUA's say.
2. Nor can an American woman force herself to love you if she doesn't.
3. Whether or not an American woman likes you is dependent on HER tastes, preferences, feelings, emotions and other intangible factors. Not on what you do or choose. She looks at your whole package, not just your looks or personality, but the totality of who you are, and decides how SHE feels about you in accord with her feelings, tastes, preferences, emotions, etc. It's very intangible, personable, and subjective. Not something you can control or choose or influence generally. Nor can she control it. Think about it, do you choose what YOU are attracted to? Of course not.

Therefore, it cannot be not your fault or your choice if a woman you like doesn't love you in America. Because it's out of your control. Hence you cannot technically be at fault for something you cannot control. You cannot be a loser if you never had any choice or control over the matter. To be a loser, you have to be in the game to begin with. If you are not, then you cannot technically be a loser. For example, I cannot lose in chess if I am not even able to play a game. Simple logic. And if you find that you can find love or dates overseas, then that is the route that the universe wants for you obviously, so you are just following destiny and going with the flow. That has nothing to do with being a loser. Because everyone's path and destiny are different. Only narrow minded people think that everyone's path should be the same.

That's a very good logical reason why we are not losers, besides the reasons Ladislav and I gave here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/alternative.php
http://www.happierabroad.com/motivation.php

What's a pity is that in the 80's girls would flirt with me and approach me in school. But I was always too shy to do anything about it. Plus I always assumed that I had my whole adult life to date girls in the future, so there was no rush. I had no idea that after high school, there would be no opportunities really, not even in college, because by the 1990's Americans no longer were social and everyone stuck in their own bubble and were socially disconnected. Also, all the movies and TV shows of the time made it look like getting dates as an adult in America was super easy and natural, so I never imagined it'd be that hard or impossible after school. No one ever told me that of course. So it came as a total surprise. I never knew the dating opportunities in America were all in school only, and that afterward, there'd be no more dating opportunities because in the adult world no one talks to strangers unless it's business related. Very sad, and unforeseen too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne