Good reasons NOT to move to New York City

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good reasons NOT to move to New York City

Post by jamesbond »

Here are 5 good reasons not to move to New York city.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Don't move to New York City

Post by Adama »

That was outstanding. A very good synopsis of the city. It is filled with scum, but there are some rare lionesses to be found among the millions of ravenous wolves.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm an Asian American whose lived in NYC for over 30 years. Everything Gavin said in the video is true!

I'm glad my parents got the hell out of that shithole of a city.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Even though NYC was a crime infested, f***ed up city in the 80s, I kinda miss that time...

The subways had cool graffiti everywhere, Times Square was basically a red light district, lol, and Brooklyn was a very affordable, albeit dangerous place to live in. Now, the city is infested with hipster scum and Wall Street pricks jacking up rents, and Times Square looks like a shopping mall (Boo!). Taxes are skyhigh and forget about trying to own a house outside of Queens. Parts of Brooklyn are just as expensive as Manhattan now! Crazy.

The only part of the city that is still interesting and maintains the flair of the 'old' NYC is Queens. I recommend anyone interested in living in NYC to consider living in Flushing, Astoria, Jackson Heights and Woodside.It's where most of the middle class still reside. It's culturally diverse, interesting and a bit more affordable than other parts of the city, excluding the Bronx. Speaking of the Bronx, it's changed quite a bit. I remember back in the day, parts of it looked like a war zone, with crumbling apartments, gangs and marauding thugs everywhere. Now, it's been cleaned up, thankfully.

As for the people, some of the biggest dicks live here. The woman are beautiful, but vapid and very judgemental. If you're not rich or handsome, forget about it!

The Black females here are some of the nastiest people on the planet. Why the attitude, ladies? And racial tensions are still quite high, especially in some neighborhoods, although not as bad as it used to be. Back in the day, you had places like Howard Beach where Blacks and Latinos weren't welcome. The same with Whites in places like Harlem and certain areas of the Bronx. Overall, I miss the grit of the 80s and early 90s. I loved Guiliani and how he got rid of the thugs and hoodlums, but he did take away the soul of the city when he cleaned up the city in the mid-90s. The city hasn't been the same, since. ...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I still live in NYC but I live in Queens . As Zoby1 mentioned some parts of Queens is really diverse with lots of immigrants but saying that NYC overall suck. I'm here because of work and taking care of family. My long term plan is to relocate but it would take few years.

But in defense of NYC is you find all types of food and different culture if you look hard enough. Yes, the women here are stuck up and status does matter but there are friendly people around if you dig deep. The race relationship has problems but I really think diversity does not work.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

If you think New York City is bad, Chicago is far, far worse!
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

traveller wrote:If you think New York City is bad, Chicago is far, far worse!
I lived in Chicago for many years and, don't get me wrong, it's a shithole, but does have some benefits over NYC, namely that the cost of living is a lot lower, it's generally cleaner, and people/lifestyle are a bit more relaxed. On the other hand, crime is much worse, and the women are probably even worse than NYC - far too many ghetto hispanic/black women.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

CannedHam wrote:
traveller wrote:If you think New York City is bad, Chicago is far, far worse!
I lived in Chicago for many years and, don't get me wrong, it's a shithole, but does have some benefits over NYC, namely that the cost of living is a lot lower, it's generally cleaner, and people/lifestyle are a bit more relaxed. On the other hand, crime is much worse, and the women are probably even worse than NYC - far too many ghetto hispanic/black women.
The cost of living may be slightly lower in Chicago, but the lifestyle, especially in the collar county area (DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, DeKalb, and Will counties) is easily far faster paced than in New York City. And you are right; crime is waaay far worse in Chicago than New York City; every single square block of Chicago proper east of California Avenue from Lawrence Avenue southward is all one huge endless ghetto! Especially with all the violent, cop killer flash mobs with AK-47s. In Chicago aka Chiraq, even white women are totally ghetto. Hooked up with violent cop killers with AK-47s, driving stolen limousines and stolen sports cars, doing illegal drugs with hardcore rap music blaring and roaring like a jet airplane taking off from 55 feet away, and enjoying the show when another guy tries to approach her only to get blasted to smithereens by her boyfriend. Not to mention enjoying a man who not only has the entire FBI on his tail, but also has enough stolen cash and stolen credit cards to turn California into his own playground.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't see why anyone is jealous that street criminals get women. Most of these women are not good people. Think just bad mouth ghetto trash, addicted to crack. Why would you cry that this type doesn't want you? That's the kind you don't want. You'd pay them to leave you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:I don't see why anyone is jealous that street criminals get women. Most of these women are not good people.
All Western females are not good people, but we are still entitled to vessels to masturbate into. It is not so much jealousy as outrage that good men are robbed of resources to pay for this gong show.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

As someone who lives in Chicagoland, don't move to Chicago unless you are relatively young, White, and got a little money to spend. Chicago is a great place for that demographic. The dating scene is a barren wasteland and there are not a lot of entertainment options for people of color anymore.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

I've never been to NY. BUT I prefer dumb hot women, like to talk about myself, make money and I'm tall, so NYC is sounding good to me!

Then again being from Outback Australia I might be like Crocodile Dundee in NY and have no idea what the hell they are talking about :D :D :D