VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Post by Eric »

I've had it with this country America. I'm done. I'm either going to move to another country, another society; or I'm going to join some group of culture. I've felt dead for the last 15 years, have built nothing...and it's not my fault.

Why are Americans so vehemently anti-social? Americans go out of their way to not connect/ be independent. It's like can't we find one culture we can all get along with?
Americans are programmed to hate each other, act individual" be abrasive one off toward each other!

It's a civil behavior toward one another, it's not that hard.

What I don't like about American country or culture is that it's constructed, painfully. There is none - so you have to eye everyone up individually - to see if you can trust them. Its hard work! It's not natural... we need one culture. I don't like having to do this.
It's too hard work here, just to be. I'm always jockeying myself - trying what's best to fit in, its always uncomfortable. I don't like overextending myself - but you have to. Everyone's always so different. '
It's a pain in the ass! I don't like not trusting.
Your supposed to act

I just actually learned that my father has Jewish roots on his mothers side. I was shocked. I might just join a synagogue - I hear they have good connection and communities! I just can't stand this bullshit "culture" anymore.

No culture.
Unbelievable. like you have your own identity here. It's different from any other country that I know of Whereas you assimilate. Here, you have to develop yourself in your individual identity. It doesn't feel natural, to me. I don't like it.
I much prefer just blending and being with a group where we are all shared and interact.
Afraid if I do it here, identify with my own self....I;ll lose the ability to relate to others. Just as most Americans have.

It's like death out here.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Post by Eric »

Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Post by MrMan »

I can't relate to what you are saying, really. Where I lived for a long time in the US most recently wasn't typical of most of the US. In the south, recently, I spent a lot of time with relatives, but other people were friendly. I get to church. Churches can be more friendly.

Weren't you posting some things negative toward Jews recently? And you are talking about joining a synagogue? Maybe you could go to a Messianic synagogue where they believe in Jesus if you wanted to keep your faith and explore your Jewish roots, but be careful where you go.

I am wondering after reading your posts. Are you from New York City?