Why I write

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Why I write

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:Eric, I realize that you are a complete moron, but I suggest that you do some reading on defamation law. There is one statement in your previous post that I could use to come after you legally. So I suggest you watch what you say.

Nothing you didn't publically admit on the forum, you moron. I can pull up the post if you want. Not as smart as you think, huh? Too late to delete it, I snap copied the image and saved it. Boo hoo. Be careful what you write if you don't want others repeating it, on a public forum especially, and don't threaten me. I'd be very careful about that.

Have a nice day.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric, I assume that you are too poor to be worth suing, so here is the deal. Either provide proof that I threatened to kill my wife, or I will ban you.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

And I realize that you are too worthless to keep talking to.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I banned Eric. I support free speech, but not defamation.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fschmidt wrote:I banned Eric. I support free speech, but not defamation.
Too quick here, while others are allowed to trash entire threads with only a slap on the wrist and multiple chances.
As a mod and being the one affected, you should err on the side of the poster a little. Give him a chance to retract and apologize, or to provide proof.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Even if the claim made by Eric about you trying to kill your wife isn't true, fschmidt, you didn't deny stealing thousands from customers - and with you being religious, that in my book has elevated you to the morally summit of hypocrisy.

One of the biggest problems in this world, in my eyes, are individuals who are too quick to point the finger at others without looking in the mirror at themselves. Ironically, the more intelligent souls are capable of observing inwards.

As for the morons.........
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

droid wrote:
fschmidt wrote:I banned Eric. I support free speech, but not defamation.
Too quick here, while others are allowed to trash entire threads with only a slap on the wrist and multiple chances.
As a mod and being the one affected, you should err on the side of the poster a little. Give him a chance to retract and apologize, or to provide proof.
I concur!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Zambales wrote:Even if the claim made by Eric about you trying to kill your wife isn't true, fschmidt, you didn't deny stealing thousands from customers - and with you being religious, that in my book has elevated you to the morally summit of hypocrisy.
From a strictly legal point of view, Eric's statement about stealing is also defamation because I am not technically stealing. I am just doing what most business do these days, using less than moral means to extract money from the moronic masses. This is exactly what all the big banks are doing, and all fully legally.

In the Old Testament, God commanded the Israelites to wipe out the Moabites. Modern Americans are no better than Moabites, and they clearly deserve to be slaughtered. Since this is not currently possible, bankrupting them will have to do.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Men have accused Diane of being a working girl, and as far as I know, Winston never banned them just for false accusations against him.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:Men have accused Diane of being a working girl, and as far as I know, Winston never banned them just for false accusations against him.
Winston should have banned them. I am fairly sure that Winston has banned people for unjustified insults against him. This is the first time that I have banned anyone (besides spammers).

Adama, you recently made a mod request to have some personal info about you removed, and I am the one who did this for you. I hate personal attacks against anyone.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:Men have accused Diane of being a working girl, and as far as I know, Winston never banned them just for false accusations against him.
Winston should have banned them. I am fairly sure that Winston has banned people for unjustified insults against him. This is the first time that I have banned anyone (besides spammers).

Adama, you recently made a mod request to have some personal info about you removed, and I am the one who did this for you. I hate personal attacks against anyone.
Thank you. Why don't you just delete the info he wrote? I would ask you to ban the person who keeps messing with me when I haven't written to him in 2 years or so. Would you ban him too?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:Why do I write when virtually everyone is too stupid to understand what I am saying? As I pointed out roughly 99.9999999% of humanity are morons. For the mathematically disabled, that means 7 or 8 non-morons alive today, which I think is about right.

The answer is that these days I mostly write for future generations. The current level of human stupidity will either lead to human extinction, in which case it doesn't matter much what I do, or natural selection will re-impose itself and human intelligence will gradually return over the generations.

My purpose in life is to find a path in which intelligent moral people can survive across generations. I am still working out the details of the path, but I will continue publishing (on the internet) what I find. I am not proselytizing, I have no interest in providing a path for morons. (I leave that to Islam.) My interest is just to publish my findings and hope that intelligent people in the future find what I wrote.

So does this mean there are currently only eight members in your religion?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:With the removal of Eric, nothing of value was lost.

There are a lot of other members who frequently engage in personal attacks. For example, CE calling married members such as MrMan 'cucks' and insinuating they're not real men in debates. Or Cornfed referring to black members as monkeys on a regular basis. But those members at least add the occasional insightful comment. Eric does not - his frequent text walls and overly aggressive persona appear to be the work of a rather elaborate troll with far too much time on his hands.

Honest question: who here would miss Eric?
If we are going to start having standards of decorum here, I'd be glad to tone it down on the members that like to full-contact spar with me. But since the forum is run in the spirit of uncensored speech, I give it and I take it as need be.

But insulting a moderator is biting the hand that feeds. Not so smart.....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
Zambales wrote:Even if the claim made by Eric about you trying to kill your wife isn't true, fschmidt, you didn't deny stealing thousands from customers - and with you being religious, that in my book has elevated you to the morally summit of hypocrisy.
From a strictly legal point of view, Eric's statement about stealing is also defamation because I am not technically stealing. I am just doing what most business do these days, using less than moral means to extract money from the moronic masses. This is exactly what all the big banks are doing, and all fully legally.
I did not catch that part about ripping people off. What do you do? If your objection to how bad American society is has to do with the society being immoral, why would you engage in something you consider immoral? Do you just charge above market?
In the Old Testament, God commanded the Israelites to wipe out the Moabites.
Don't you mean Amalek? Israel had some wars with Moab, but I know of no standing law that they wipe them all out. David had some Moabite ancestry through Ruth.

But killing in battle was not considered a sin.
Modern Americans are no better than Moabites, and they clearly deserve to be slaughtered. Since this is not currently possible, bankrupting them will have to do.
If Amricans are no better than Moabites, then just don't intermarry with them. Don't wipe them out.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:I did not catch that part about ripping people off. What do you do? If your objection to how bad American society is has to do with the society being immoral, why would you engage in something you consider immoral? Do you just charge above market?
I am not going to say what I do, but the Old Testament makes clear that moral rules do not apply to evil cultures, so there no reason not to rip them off.
Don't you mean Amalek? Israel had some wars with Moab, but I know of no standing law that they wipe them all out. David had some Moabite ancestry through Ruth.
I am referring to Numbers 31. (Midianite and Moabite seem to be used interchangeably, I am not sure what the difference is.) The commandment wasn't to wipe them all out, just those who were nearby.
If Amricans are no better than Moabites, then just don't intermarry with them. Don't wipe them out.
I am not going to wipe them out, God will.

http://www.mikraite.org/Translating-Psa ... p1538.html