Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 6:55 pm
The voice of unnecessary hatred, in my book.
Hate is a feeling you have to try to overcome, for your own good. Hate is a way to nowhere, it is more and more turning against you, hating yourself, and self-hate means you destroy yourself from inside. - It can be also seen as a first step into committing suicide.

Hate might even result in doing something, what you better should not do without thinking about possible consequences - and you might end up in jail.
If you, as a young white man, feel oppressed, it's probably because you chose to feel that way. I can't speak for everyone here but I guess the vast majority of HA members don't share this feeling with you.
I do not think, this can be said so easily.

In the Western pro-feminist world it is not about 'to feel oppressed' - it is the reality, straight men are oppressed and treated as 2nd class citizens in many aspects of our daily life. It's not only about a sexual relationship between a man and a woman.

It has nothing to do with being white or young... your race and age do not matter - it has everything to do with being a 'straight male'.

Radical feminism, rampant in Western countries, treats 'everything male' like a piece of shit, as something like a tool, which can be thrown away, which can easily replaced.
It's just you, CF above and maybe another couple of cases of deranged paranoia
Cornfed and a few others are exaggerating their problems, resulting in hate of more or less everything...instead of trying to do something about their present situation.

In his little world of Cornfed it is everything about race (black, white), about religion and business (Jews), about misandy (feminists against men).

What I do not understand with Cornfed is the fact, that he has been outside of USA, was traveling around in Asia... and why did he go back again into the world from where he comes from?

About myself, I moved on, no way to return to Europe. Looking back, I think I improved my life, I see my future in a positive way...

I cannot forget about my past and I will always view Western women with mistrust, with a feeling they might do something to harm me.
I cannot push away this feeling, but I am in no way forced to socialize with them either...
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Post by Zambales »

I think the majority of working class males have experienced oppression regardless of their age. I know I have. The thing is duende, you really need to live at a lower level to properly understand it.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Good god, are you guys actually this cucked? You guys would actually white knight for some ungrateful western female? And likely get seriously injured or killed in the process? Anyone dumb enough to white knight for one of these stupid bitches, the world would be a better place without them. So feel free, go ahead and get yourself killed.

Post by AkitaMan »

Interesting how she needs to go beyond pointing out that two men didn't help her, but that they were "white middle-class men." Why are those particular details relevant? In the midst of enduring this shocking attack, how is she so confident that they were middle-class, fathers, and husbands?

Could you imagine pointing out these details about any other group?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

AkitaMan wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:56 pm
Interesting how she needs to go beyond pointing out that two men didn't help her, but that they were "white middle-class men." Why are those particular details relevant? In the midst of enduring this shocking attack, how is she so confident that they were middle-class, fathers, and husbands?

Could you imagine pointing out these details about any other group?
She does have an agenda doesn't she? Either been ignored or dumped by English men would be my guess hence the criticism pointed towards these two innocent male bystanders.

Does say a lot about a person when they go wailing to the newspapers with a trivial sob story. Perhaps men can see through her.
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

Zambales wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:37 am
Either been ignored or dumped by English men would be my guess hence the criticism pointed towards these two innocent male bystanders.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like this struck her as a particularly sharp example of how she and other women are being "abandoned" by their men. It's as if she's yelling, Get on the ball, men! You have a duty to female needs.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

AkitaMan wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 3:34 pm
Zambales wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:37 am
Either been ignored or dumped by English men would be my guess hence the criticism pointed towards these two innocent male bystanders.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like this struck her as a particularly sharp example of how she and other women are being "abandoned" by their men. It's as if she's yelling, Get on the ball, men! You have a duty to female needs.
Okay and where are white women's duties to white men? White women have been shitting on white men for at least 70 f***ing years now.

Go get raped by the 3rd world scum you whores voted to bring in. I'll be happy with a civilized Asian wife.

Post by NPCslammer »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 7:29 pm
We all knew this was coming, right? This stupid white woman who was the CEO of her own company and a big strong independent woman, was attacked on the subway in the UK by a Pakistan man. She is angry that two white men who were sitting next to her just got up and left and moved to the next subway car. Is it any surprise tho? White women have been treating white men like shit for decades now, in the name of "feminism". We will see much more of this, that is, white men who refuse to white knight for white women and defend their whore asses. If I see a white woman getting robbed or raped, I will NOT stop to help her. I will keep on walking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Tube.html

Ms Cincik said: ‘Children were crying and women were crying, it was awful. I wasn’t crying I was in shock.

‘I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves.’

Oh wait so you mean there were other women in the subway car and they didn't come to help you? The women just sat there crying, LMAO!!! B-but I thought women were big strong and independent and don't need no man???!!!????!!???

I f***ing love multiculturalism! Multiculturalism is punishing the living shit out of these ungrateful white western women. God bless Pakistan!
This post is hilarious. I really can’t blame white men for not wanting to help western 304s anymore. Chances are the woman is a feminist, loves abortion, cheats on her bf/husband, hates guys like Tommy Robinson, holds up “Welcome Rapefugee” signs and fights for trannys in the women’s restrooms and women’s sports. So why the hell should men lift a finger to help these women?

But now, what if the woman is the not that type of woman? Since there’s no way to tell for sure, the men would be rolling the dice, potentially with their lives, to help a woman that most likely does not even remotely deserve it.

There’s the other chance that the woman could have a consensual but abusive relationship with the person, since women love bad men and criminals that treat the them like shit. There’s been many cases where the white knight gets sued by the woman and her abuser for trying to protect her. Maybe ten years ago I would have helped the woman. Now, probably not.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

publicduende wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 11:33 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 11:05 pm
publicduende wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 10:36 pm
It the victim had been a young boy, just as defenseless as the woman in the story, would you have laid blame on him for being a "Millennial p***y"?

If you think that there was some kind of social contract where the men in question owed it to this female to risk their lives and liberty to protect her, what exactly do they get in return and what do you imagine she thinks they should get in return? Should they be the respected leaders of society in exchange for their sacrifice? Do unattached females owe them a hot meal and sex? Are they even human beings with civil rights and, for example, not to be thrown in jail when some slag accuses them of "rape"? If not even that, then why the hell should they lift a finger to protect her? They surely did the right thing to exempt themselves from the repulsive antics of ZOG pets that was none of their concern.
That is not the point I was trying to make CF. Anybody clearly unable to defend themselves deserve being helped. Be that a boy, a girl, a grown-up woman or an elderly.

The "social contract" you are talking about is, simply, good civic sense. If we are losing it, it means we are indeed a dying society.

There is no evidence that that women is a "ZOG pet": she was simply a woman undergoing the unpredictable behaviour of a mentally unstable man.

Let's grow the f**k up, please, and stop seeing everything through the anti-Zionist, anti-feminist lens. It's just as odious as the powers you are allegedly contrasting.

To publicduende:

Stop wearing a dress and grow a couple! Nobody owes anybody anything; not even help from others! Hell even the Supreme Court of the United States handed down a ruling sometime in the eighties declaring no police agency is obligated to protecting anyone from being harmed even while it's occuring right in front of them! And there have been reports of police officers witnessing assults in front of their very eyes and they've done absolutely nothing to stop it! So your saying that putting your life on the line to protect a "damsel-in-distress" is being grown up? Well I would be more than happy to wear the title of "child" because your narrative is meaningless! "Social contract", are you kidding? I don't acknowledge your god, this is the real world! Women are getting besides themselves with this idol worshiping and feeling they don't need to have to give anything in return, so those two men who didn't "white knight" that woman were just returning the favor! You scratch my back I'll scratch yours is how it works in this world!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

suprmon wrote:
February 19th, 2022, 8:27 pm
To publicduende:

Stop wearing a dress and grow a couple! Nobody owes anybody anything; not even help from others! Hell even the Supreme Court of the United States handed down a ruling sometime in the eighties declaring no police agency is obligated to protecting anyone from being harmed even while it's occuring right in front of them! And there have been reports of police officers witnessing assults in front of their very eyes and they've done absolutely nothing to stop it! So your saying that putting your life on the line to protect a "damsel-in-distress" is being grown up? Well I would be more than happy to wear the title of "child" because your narrative is meaningless! "Social contract", are you kidding? I don't acknowledge your god, this is the real world! Women are getting besides themselves with this idol worshiping and feeling they don't need to have to give anything in return, so those two men who didn't "white knight" that woman were just returning the favor! You scratch my back I'll scratch yours is how it works in this world!!!
To @suprmon

One doesn't need a Supreme Court ruling to feel compelled to help anyone who is in distress, whether it's a child who can't climb down from a tree or a "damsel" being physically assaulted. Nobody is obliged, you're right, not even a cop in theory. Perhaps their judgment call would be that the attempt wouldn't be worth the risk. That's indeed what most ordinary people would do, and usually do.

There is, however, a small number of people who have enough extra balls to intervene. Perhaps they have martial arts training and fell confident they would easily overpower one perv on a one-to-one. Perhaps they know they may end up on the wrong end of a few punches, yet feel like helping anyway, because "it's the right thing to do". These kinds of people usually don't ask themselves whether the damsel in distress is a veritable Karen, or just another woman who needs urgent help. They just help and that's it. All questions are for later, maybe...

If we consider a noble trait of human nature, compassion for the weaker and courage, as inconvenient, excessive, undeservedly received, then we really are at the last mile, as a society.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
February 19th, 2022, 11:43 pm
If we consider a noble trait of human nature, compassion for the weaker and courage, as inconvenient, excessive, undeservedly received, then we really are at the last mile, as a society.
I do not really agree to this comment as it depends on the circumstances.

There is however some legal guidance available in EU and also in Japan, about what a person should do or not do in such a situation.
In general
1 -
Nobody is obliged to help directly, if it is maybe dangerous for him to do so, for example to enter a building on fire despite knowing somebody is still inside. Same with somebody being attacked etc.

2 -
However if requested to help, the person cannot refuse to call for help, for example to use your mobile phone and call police in case of a crime or calling for an ambulance in case of an accident - if you refuse to call for help, despite you could do it, you might find yourself in trouble.

suprmon wrote: ↑Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:27 pm
To publicduende:
Stop wearing a dress and grow a couple! Nobody owes anybody anything; not even help from others! Hell even the Supreme Court of the United States handed down a ruling sometime in the eighties declaring no police agency is obligated to protecting anyone from being harmed even while it's occuring right in front of them! And there have been reports of police officers witnessing assults in front of their very eyes and they've done absolutely nothing to stop it! So your saying that putting your life on the line to protect a "damsel-in-distress" is being grown up?
The legal situation is a bit different in case of police officers in South Korea and in Japan, too.

In this case, widely published in South Korea and Japan, both the policeman just standing outside in the street in front of the building was doing nothing and the policewoman who was inside the building was running away from a criminal who was seriously injuring three people with a knife because she was fearing for her own life. Both were immediately suspended and shortly after dismissed.

Interesting to notice however that after a civilian man interfered and disarmed the criminal.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211201000641
'Runaway’ police officers dismissed

Recently, a stabbing incident in Korea made national headlines after a policewoman failed to intervene. While this is not the first time the Korean police have been criticized for passive policing, the current government’s goal to boost the number of female officers from about 10% as of 2017 to 15% by 2022 seemed to have only escalated the frustration. Many have turned to online petitions and community forums to voice their opinions of wanting to ban all female police, calling them useless and incompetent....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
February 20th, 2022, 5:07 am
I do not really agree to this comment as it depends on the circumstances.
Just to be clear, I am not saying that anything less than an obligation to physically intervene, in any case and circumstances, is bad. I am saying that thinking that helping an individual in need is always bad because "she's a feminist, she had it coming" is bad.

Anyone who has the guts to defuse an attack perpetrated against a child, woman or man who is clearly weaker and unable to defend themselves properly, deserves my praise.

In a healthy, civil society, this is the way it should be.
Yohan wrote:
Nobody is obliged to help directly, if it is maybe dangerous for him to do so, for example to enter a building on fire despite knowing somebody is still inside. Same with somebody being attacked etc.
Of course nobody is obliged, if helping would put them in further danger. Yet, this is where the subtle line to a brave, heroic spirit, and an ordinary person, is drawn.
Yohan wrote:
2 -
However if requested to help, the person cannot refuse to call for help, for example to use your mobile phone and call police in case of a crime or calling for an ambulance in case of an accident - if you refuse to call for help, despite you could do it, you might find yourself in trouble.
In an era of ubiquitous smart phones, it takes no brain to understand that that's the right thing to do. Still, there are circumstances when a man's immediate judgment would suggest that the situation cannot help the arrival of a police car. If one is in a position to help, why not offer help right there and then?

An ordinary man against two thugs armed with guns? That's a very risky situation. But a martial arts expert, or someone who is carrying a gun against one unarmed man attacking a child or woman...that's a different situation entirely.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
We all knew this was coming, right? This stupid white woman who was the CEO of her own company and a big strong independent woman, was attacked on the subway in the UK by a Pakistan man. She is angry that two white men who were sitting next to her just got up and left and moved to the next subway car. Is it any surprise tho? White women have been treating white men like shit for decades now, in the name of "feminism". We will see much more of this, that is, white men who refuse to white knight for white women and defend their whore asses. If I see a white woman getting robbed or raped, I will NOT stop to help her. I will keep on walking.

Ms Cincik said: ‘Children were crying and women were crying, it was awful. I wasn’t crying I was in shock.

‘I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves.’

Oh wait so you mean there were other women in the subway car and they didn't come to help you? The women just sat there crying, LMAO!!! B-but I thought women were big strong and independent and don't need no man???!!!????!!???

I f***ing love multiculturalism! Multiculturalism is punishing the living shit out of these ungrateful white western women. God bless Pakistan!
It's all just part of the Communal Dictatorship... :D

Our rulers know exactly what they are doing to take this planet down, all roads go back to London on all of this so it is fitting.

The thing that gets me is the sheople are so stupid they can'ft figure out this entire system by the Old World Order is nothing more that a counterfeiting con job and the mass collective is too retarded to figure it out.
Time to Hide!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

publicduende wrote:
February 19th, 2022, 11:43 pm
suprmon wrote:
February 19th, 2022, 8:27 pm
To publicduende:

To @suprmon

One doesn't need a Supreme Court ruling to feel compelled to help anyone who is in distress, whether it's a child who can't climb down from a tree or a "damsel" being physically assaulted. Nobody is obliged, you're right, not even a cop in theory. Perhaps their judgment call would be that the attempt wouldn't be worth the risk. That's indeed what most ordinary people would do, and usually do.

There is, however, a small number of people who have enough extra balls to intervene. Perhaps they have martial arts training and fell confident they would easily overpower one perv on a one-to-one. Perhaps they know they may end up on the wrong end of a few punches, yet feel like helping anyway, because "it's the right thing to do". These kinds of people usually don't ask themselves whether the damsel in distress is a veritable Karen, or just another woman who needs urgent help. They just help and that's it. All questions are for later, maybe...

No one has to do anything for anybody!! Your problem is that you this attitude of entitlement and been raised in a world where it's expected that everybody looks out for everybody!! Well I don't know what kind of "Disneyland" fairy tale storyland you come from, but where I come from it's everybody for themselves and nobody looks out for anybody unless it's something in it for them!! This the real world and nobody's trying to hear about that life's a "bowl cherries junk." There's nothing with helping a "damsel in distress" if they want to but there is no law saying any man has too. The point is that women want everything and expect to give nothing in return and that's just not right!! Life just doesn't work that way!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

Since feminism is destroying the culture, you think it is funny that white guys do not behave as they should?