Why some men attract women, and others don't.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

IntoTheWild wrote:Funny thing is, you argue and debate with a PUA, but tons of guys on here have no problem with p4p, it's talked about very much on here, and nobody gives them any flack, like it's a given that you'll be paying for sex sometimes. Yet I want to have sex without paying, and it's so controversial lol. Going overseas for Prostitution, NO PROBLEM! But 'playing' the numbers game, playing the field. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.. WTF lol. I guess guys on here want simple, easy fixes. Paying for sex is nice and simple, right?
Very good point! Haha :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

IntoTheWild wrote:Funny thing is, you argue and debate with a PUA, but tons of guys on here have no problem with p4p, it's talked about very much on here, and nobody gives them any flack, like it's a given that you'll be paying for sex sometimes. Yet I want to have sex without paying, and it's so controversial lol. Going overseas for Prostitution, NO PROBLEM! But 'playing' the numbers game, playing the field. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.. WTF lol. I guess guys on here want simple, easy fixes. Paying for sex is nice and simple, right?
It depends. Some guys who don't pay go for the fast and loose girls who get around. No problem there as its pretty much an equal exchange. But others go out of their way to deceive conservative types into thinking they are in it for the long-haul (serious monogamous LT relationship at least) but reveal their true colors as soon as girl puts-out once or twice. This type of behavior can do a lot of damage - both to the individual girls involved and to the overall perception of locals about resident or tourist foreigners in their land. Not trying to preach here as I myself suffered a kind of playboy type addiction for awhile.

If a guy needs to bang a large variety of girls on a regular basis and works his way through the easy types, he's doing everyone a favor if he moves over to free-agent type P4P girls instead of corrupting the 'good girl' types. That's certainly the way I see things for a lot of countries at least.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I like that trike pic avatar.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

yo, first of all you don't know me and what i have been through to be calling me a mark for ''bad girls'' you did make a good point about the p4p thing. but hell man you seem to forget that civilization was built on the family unit all the male accomplishments would not have been made if it were not for men knowing who they're children are most important who they're sons were so that they could past down wealth and hard lessons that's what the family brought us and you seem to don't care if we have a bunch of hos and illegitimate kids running the streets doing god knows what.

it a fact that 80% of the prison population was raised by single moms. it is a fact that a child is more likely to be read to have higher test scores and go to collage when raised by a mother and father.
but you seem to just want society to be this one big disfunctional orgy.

i find it funny how men like you always make excuses for women being sluts but cut men no slack.
i bet you wont make any excuses for a man who can't provide for a women (have money)
look if i'm going to provide stability no matter what are level of means are,and i'm busting my ass every day then the women has a RESPONSIBILITY yep i said it ,to keep the family together and provide sexual exclusivity period no if and's or buts. if she is not up for than she can ho it up in the clubs all day what ever floats you're boat.people got it f***ed up ,they think only men are the ones with responsibilities in a marriage or relationship.

and the whole alpha beta shit is a bunch a bull shit terms that women use to define man hood,but god forbid men do the same then we are sexist.women want to define women hood based on they're selfishness but not what men want in a women.

now to be fair you did point out a hypocrisy with the prostitution thing and i agree with you.
if you want that life style there is nothing wrong with that i'm just don't like this whole stereotype of more reserved people as being prudish party poopers who don't know how to enjoy life too with they're family in a committed marriage.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
polya
Junior Poster

Bizarre thread.

Post by polya »

This thread started out in 2008 & defended the PUA movement's points. I disagree with all of them. Now we're onto prostitution, which I know should be legal. While child support should be illegal because the money is going to the ex, not the child.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I have no problem with guys having consensual sex with liberal-minded women wherever they may be. What I do have a big problem with are guys who venture into conservative-minded Countries with the predetermined knowledge that women there will be emotionally vulnerable to their PUA bullshit (and it is just that) which they can use to manipulate young inexperienced girls into having sex in order to boost their big over-inflated Western egos. Tell me it doesn't happen.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Bizarre thread.

Post by Repatriate »

IntoTheWild wrote: I don't care whether prostitution is legal or not. I have no moral objection to it, but I think I already pointed out an absolute flaw in the logic of any guy has who ridicules PUAs while promoting prostitution.

Pretty weak to condemn a guy for playing the field and chatting women up/flirting to have sex, which is pretty much what MOST normal guys do... except PUAs want to experiment and play around a little more to see if they can get more skilled at what guys naturally do anyway and have for thousands of years. Fancy that, guys going out and meeting women. Forget trying to improve your success rate or learn anything from experience, that's just evil.
Can you stop with this retarded strawman already? There are only a few people condemning PUA and even then most people are just ridiculing the rampant consumerism that goes on in PUA. You have tons of CDs, seminars, bootcamps, and other shit to drain thousands of dollars from poor desperate suckers living in unnaturally disadvantageous social environment for relationships.

Everything that PUA is founded on could be found in an intro book about sociology or gender psych text.