Headed to Hungary this week

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Headed to Hungary this week

Post by Wolfeye »

I'm going to Hungary this week & I'll be flying out of Philadelphia, anyone got info? It's going from Philly to Budapest, then coming back is Prague (cheaper flight & it's close) to Philly. I'll be going to school there for about a month to see if I'll like itcome back in February.

Has anyone been to the Philadelphia airport or the ones in Budapest or Prague? I have a long layover on the way there & I don't want a bunch of bullshit. I'm heading there from another domestic airport, so I would think I would only have to stand in line at security going to Philly & that's it. On the way back, I don't know (maybe just getting on in Prague is good enough?). I don't know how good of an idea it is to have repeat encounters with security, since anyone can use their job to instigate (maybe race-related, maybe not) or try to make themselves look important.

I have about 9 hours of layover time & no laptop to put DVDs in. I'd imagine that my phone would be running slow, since it's busy there & there's probably a lot of interference.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Headed to Hungary this week

Post by Moretorque »

I just hope you like it, I have a freind here who is from their and it seems like it would probably have a better future than the USA if we continue our slide here. The people seem smart and very historically oriented and nationalistic....
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Headed to Hungary this week

Post by Wolfeye »

Thanks! I think I will, it was great last time. I'm looking to potentially get my teeth fixed, but I don't know how all that works over there.