USA is a behavior modification laboratory...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

USA is a behavior modification laboratory...

Post by redfeather »

This just in...
Two mass shootings in less than 24 hours...
All of these mass shooters are on mind altering depression drugs, but the liberals do not want to address this due to the fact that they and all there liberal friends are also on these mind altering depression drugs that are given out like candy at Halloween.
I have spent over 8 years studying what has happened in America, and why are we seeing these radical changes in human behavior.
The Freemasons are made up of thousands of people, but they are also made up of guys like George Soros and the Rothchilds.
The Freemasons have a secret agenda to destroy the USA, and they have done a great job of this task.
The Freemasons pushed women's liberation and helped pass abortion...all to destroy the family...and teach women that you don't need no man.
All of the liberals in America support Freemason beliefs, and they support Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals, etc.
There is a much much bigger picture at play here, and you have to step back away from it and try to connect the puzzle pieces together.
The Freemasons helped pass No Fault Divorce...so that brain dead women could easily divorce rape there family and husband.
Thru subtle Hollywood messages and movies, and thru advertising and social media...they have slowly turned the USA into a behavior modification laboratory...and they have succeeded.
The entire USA from East Coast to West Coast from north to south has been turned into a big behavior modification laboratory.
They bribed these doctors into giving out depression and anti anxiety drugs like candy...which adds fuel to an already unstable situation.
Now presto...you have mass shootings and people stabbing and running over and drowning and poisoning...and no end in sight.
I have witnessed America go from being almost normal...to batchit crazy.
The only advise I can give is practice safety at all times, and think about your safety and your family safety in every operation that you decide to take.
In the Army we have to do a safety analysis before any operation, and I would suggest that you start doing your own safety planning as well.
Do a safety analysis to try to reduce or mitigate the risks, hazards, and pitfalls that you might encounter.
These are some of my thoughts I wanted to share with you.
Stay safe troops.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: USA is a behavior modification laboratory...

Post by Moretorque »

Thats all BS, the country has been being conpletely run since the 1933 bankruptcy by the creditors.... The greatest group of con men ever.
Time to Hide!
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: USA is a behavior modification laboratory...

Post by redfeather »

Moret,
You are correct, but inside of the bankers are thousands of Freemasons.
My late uncle was a banker and also a freemason.
There are thousands of Freemasons in the banking and finance and on Wall Street.
Some people refer to it as the Deep State.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)