Licking dogs everywhere! How much worse does it get?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Licking dogs everywhere! How much worse does it get?

Post by have2fly »

So I tried to use Tinder, Bumble and other dating garbage sites in the US. All I have to say is wow! EVERY AMERICAN FEMALE has pictures licking dogs or other animals. How much more f***ed up can it be? Do they know dogs also lick their own ass, they eat their own poop and they lick everything on the street? Do American females know what Toxoplasmosis is? Just read the news!

Wisconsin woman's death attributed to infection from a dog lick
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/wi ... a-dog-lick

Pets carry parasites that cause cancer in humans. I am not a conspiracy theory addict, I actually researched this topic. Cancer tumors are often filled with worms, no MRI can pick it up, just ask honest opinions from doctors that dissected many dead bodies. Who spreads these worms? That cute puppy you are licking, because that puppy was licking poop on the street a minute ago. Parasites lay "eggs" that are called cysts, they stay dormant for years and activate when you swallow them. They penetrate so deep into your tissue, they stay within your body for a lifetime. You can only treat grown ones, but cysts are virtually impossible to penetrate by any modern medicine.

No one sees a huge problem there, but I sure do. American society is so disconnected people turned to sexually loving pets. And girls put on their Tinder profiles something like: "You know I like you if I introduce you to my dog". WTFFFF??? I have to earn introduction to your dog? That just tells you that your value is automatically lower than her dog. Where is this society going?

If we have any MGTOW Youtube bloggers here, please bring up this topic in your videos. PLEASE!!! I don't know where else to post this. I feel like slapping 95% of the American females on Tinder and other apps. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is licking dogs or cats. I bet PetSmart is making a killer profit out of this lonely closeted society.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Licking dogs everywhere! How much worse does it get?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Women are often like children. We all know that stupid childhood myth that a dog's mouth is cleaner than that of a human.

As I have written before, Western women often use dogs and cats to satisfy their maternal instinct without having to bear actual children, or after it is too late to bear them. That is why they often refer to the pets as “fur babies.”

But it gets worse! There is a disturbing new trend where women are discussing online about how they have sexual relations with their dogs.
https://www.quora.com/Do-women-who-have ... y-enjoy-it
There are increasing arrests being made of women exploiting their dogs for sexual purposes, and some women are behaving as if this should no longer be considered taboo. Canada just passed stronger legislation to include those guilty of beastiality on their sex offender registry.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/animal ... -1.5181494

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

have2fly wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 1:00 am
So I tried to use Tinder, Bumble and other dating garbage sites in the US
I thought you'd be living in Ukraine by now.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Neo wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 7:17 am
have2fly wrote:
So I tried to use Tinder, Bumble and other dating garbage sites in the US
I thought you'd be living in Ukraine by now.
I was there for a few years, but I had to return for financial reasons. I haven't been checking back at all, it looks like forum really died off compared to 7-8 years ago. But this is off topic.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 1:55 am
Women are often like children. We all know that stupid childhood myth that a dog's mouth is cleaner than that of a human.

As I have written before, Western women often use dogs and cats to satisfy their maternal instinct without having to bear actual children, or after it is too late to bear them. That is why they often refer to the pets as “fur babies.”

But it gets worse! There is a disturbing new trend where women are discussing online about how they have sexual relations with their dogs.
There are increasing arrests being made of women exploiting their dogs for sexual purposes, and some women are behaving as if this should no longer be considered taboo. Canada just passed stronger legislation to include those guilty of beastiality on their sex offender registry.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/animal ... -1.5181494

Mouth is a dirty place. I don't believe in kissing every girl anymore. H. Pylori is another issue in addition to other things. Actually getting a prostitute is safer than dating a "normal" woman, since you don't kiss prostitutes and you use condoms always (unless you are nutz).

As far as "fur babies", that's what American Women put on their Tinder profiles. "I am a baby momma, I have 2 bulldogs". This overwhelming love for pets had crossed into insanity.

I totally believe women are having sex with their dogs. Media, society and friends tell them to hate men. Thank God I see men are starting to wake up. That Gillette commercial was a good indicator.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So what are we to make of that? Should we conclude that the dogs must have superior qualities that human men don’t and that any other conclusion is just us being jealous of them or should we conclude that the females are mentally ill perverts?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe women tend to be a bit more like this than men are, but plenty of men are like this about their pets, too.

I do not own a dog. My kids want one. If we did get one, it would be an outdoor animal. Wolves live outside in the wild. I don't want dog hair on my furniture or floating around and getting on my food. I might prefer even more useful animals, like goats or cattle if we were to move somewhere with more acreage. If you get a dog, though, its really hard to travel anywhere for any length of time. Goats and cattle are the same way unless you hire someone to take care of them.

I figure with a goat you can let them mow the back yard for you and stake them in different places in the front to eat that, too. They leave fertilizer in neatly packaged pellets to be cleaned up. Sounds like a fair trade-off for not having to mow the lawn. I've never had goats, though, so I don't know. I wouldn't want one in my house, and I don't want anyone in my family kissing them. That would be nasty.

Kissing and licking dogs is messed up. I have seen commercials offering high end health food for pets. Pet owners take pets to vets for medical care, surgeries, etc, spending a lot of money on that stuff.

A way to deal with beastiality is to execute both human and beast involved in the act. If you can catch them, that stops it from continuing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Made Roommate's Dog Perform Sex Act, Incident Caught On Camera

Post by Cornfed »

Presumably you are just jealous of the dogs, who must be so much better than you given that they are effectively paid to enjoy something that you have to pay for.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 9:03 pm
Presumably you are just jealous of the dogs, who must be so much better than you given that they are effectively paid to enjoy something that you have to pay for.
That is ironic coming from you, the most sex-deprived, crybaby most of us ever encountered online. The fact that my reporting the issue seems to irk only you means one thing; it bothers you somehow.

How that relates to your mudshark mother's habit of having her fudge packed by men you now hate, I cannot be sure. But what I am sure about is your continued, creepy obsession with other men's sex lives and wealth means you have neither and never will at this late stage in your pathetic life. :lol:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 3rd, 2019, 4:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
That is ironic coming from you
Yeah it is supposed to be, dumbass.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

have2fly wrote:
So I tried to use Tinder, Bumble and other dating garbage sites in the US. All I have to say is wow! EVERY AMERICAN FEMALE has pictures licking dogs or other animals. How much more f***ed up can it be? Do they know dogs also lick their own ass, they eat their own poop and they lick everything on the street? Do American females know what Toxoplasmosis is? Just read the news!

Wisconsin woman's death attributed to infection from a dog lick
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/wi ... a-dog-lick

Pets carry parasites that cause cancer in humans. I am not a conspiracy theory addict, I actually researched this topic. Cancer tumors are often filled with worms, no MRI can pick it up, just ask honest opinions from doctors that dissected many dead bodies. Who spreads these worms? That cute puppy you are licking, because that puppy was licking poop on the street a minute ago. Parasites lay "eggs" that are called cysts, they stay dormant for years and activate when you swallow them. They penetrate so deep into your tissue, they stay within your body for a lifetime. You can only treat grown ones, but cysts are virtually impossible to penetrate by any modern medicine.

No one sees a huge problem there, but I sure do. American society is so disconnected people turned to sexually loving pets. And girls put on their Tinder profiles something like: "You know I like you if I introduce you to my dog". WTFFFF??? I have to earn introduction to your dog? That just tells you that your value is automatically lower than her dog. Where is this society going?

If we have any MGTOW Youtube bloggers here, please bring up this topic in your videos. PLEASE!!! I don't know where else to post this. I feel like slapping 95% of the American females on Tinder and other apps. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is licking dogs or cats. I bet PetSmart is making a killer profit out of this lonely closeted society.
I never liked dogs. They are nasty and annoying as crap. It doesn't surprise me that the thots in American society are doing this. They just get worse and worse.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 5:49 am
September 3rd, 2019, 4:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
That is ironic coming from you
Yeah it is supposed to be, dumbass.
YOU, referring to someone as a dumbass?! More ironic still coming from an unemployed incel. :lol: Try to get a better handle over your sexual and wealth envy. It won't save you from living your life out as a bitter Incel. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 10th, 2019, 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Everyday we stray further from God's light.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There are increasing arrests being made of women exploiting their dogs for sexual purposes, and some women are behaving as if this should no longer be considered taboo.

Women are now having sexual relations with their dogs! WTF? I don't know whether or not I should laugh ........... or vomit. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."