Why the handle 'Cornfed'?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why the handle 'Cornfed'?

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

What is the significance of your handle. When I read it, I thought you might be a corn farmer from the midwest who somehow came to hate blacks, even though I think of corn farms in Iowa and Indiana as very white territory. It could also be a southern name for someone who eats corn, cornbread, etc., and southern cooking. Then I read that you were from New Zealand. I wasn't aware corn was a major crop in former English colonies out of the Americans, but someone recently posted that you are Maori. I just looked it up and Maori plant corn and eat fermented corn porridge. Is being corn-fed something you associate with being Maori?

If you are Maori, why are you so against black people of African heritage? Originally, Maori were kind of dark-skinned. I mean, they aren't Caucasian. Aren't all non-Caucasian dark-skinned people kind of the same. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why the handle 'Cornfed'?

Post by Cornfed »

It is a homage to Cornfed Pigg on the Duckman cartoon series, as pictured in my avatar.

BTW, I am not Maori. I might or might not be 1/8th Maori. I am Anglo-Celtic. Corn is not associated with the Maori. Their carbohydrate staple was the kumara, a kind of sweet potato.

Edit: Maoris do indeed have a tradition of eating rotten corn. Apparently it smells rotten but when you put it in your mouth it tastes great. I’ll take their word for it. The smell of it comes through your body out your pores. Someone who has eaten this has a completely repellent body odour.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 4:46 pm
I might or might not be 1/8th Maori.
So OP is evidently a closet homo obsessed with hating homosexuality, while subject of thread is closet darkie (based on the one drop rule, though octaroon is way more than one drop) obsessed with hating darkies...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 1:09 am
Cornfed wrote:
I might or might not be 1/8th Maori.
So OP is evidently a closet homo obsessed with hating homosexuality, while subject of thread is closet darkie (based on the one drop rule, though octaroon is way more than one drop) obsessed with hating darkies...
No-one believes in the one percent rule any more because of all the race mixing and white people understandably trying to claim affirmative action handouts. I probably should do a DNA test. If I am 1/8th Maori it wouldn't help me where I live because there are plenty of obvious Maoris to take those slots, but maybe down south.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
It is a homage to Cornfed Pigg on the Duckman cartoon series, as pictured in my avatar.
Never heard of them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 7:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
Never heard of them.
It was a pretty funny cartoon series in the 90s. There are some episodes on Youtube.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=corn-fed

corn fed
Referring to a person with naturally large sex characteristics

a.k.a. naturally large breasts, or a naturally large penis
1. Oh my god! did u see the breasts on that girl?
Yeah, she must've been corn-fed

2. Holy shit, this guy's dick is huge!
Yup, he's corn fed

-----

cornfed
1)Somewhat rural

2) A little dull supposedly because of being rural; built off of the stereotypes that rural people are both stupid and fed mainly corn.
Person 1: They moved all the way to a farm in Missouri?!
Person 2: Yep, prob'ly already startin' to turn into cornfed idiots.

-----
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 4:49 am
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=corn-fed

corn fed
Referring to a person with naturally large sex characteristics

a.k.a. naturally large breasts, or a naturally large penis
1. Oh my god! did u see the breasts on that girl?
Yeah, she must've been corn-fed

2. Holy shit, this guy's dick is huge!
Yup, he's corn fed

-----

cornfed
1)Somewhat rural

2) A little dull supposedly because of being rural; built off of the stereotypes that rural people are both stupid and fed mainly corn.
Person 1: They moved all the way to a farm in Missouri?!
Person 2: Yep, prob'ly already startin' to turn into cornfed idiots.

-----
Cattle are often fed a certain grain the last few weeks of their lives before slaughter for flavor and probably to fatten them up, too. In Alberta Canada, they may use oats. In parts of the US, they may feed them corn. Maybe they do the same with pigs.