Homage to Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Homage to Winston

Post by Spencer »

We need pay special continuance ongoing appreciate and tribute to winson for make happy aboard trend and help so so many lonely sad guy escape border go new planet with new social possibility and nice kindly girls for friend like love sex when never had before so so better than migto movement have sad sad man like eliot roger murder suicide we know he badman deep in heart but some other migto niceman need follow winson for chance happy life, winson founding leader but humbleman share all truth even self humiliation he real truth seeker and truther 100% and not be appreciated enough hero...also many man can not travel but stil enjoy live happy aboard from photos and story and entertaining of winson and other few real happy aboarders on his site winson thank you have kind heart genuine want to help man even not want money in return thank you happy aboard hero please others here agree with this what i write add more writings so winson know he get real appreciates from us all the followers and admirers of the leader
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Hompage for winson

Post by StanfordGuy »

I guess this is one of winson's stock acct. Makes sense... He knows his user base is garbage and should only be trolled for lolz :lol:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 7:11 pm
I guess this is one of winson's stock acct. Makes sense... He knows his user base is garbage and should only be trolled for lolz :lol:
No no i not winson and he truther not troll, can stanfordguy do skype google or whatapp phone with winson like before with erazzy singer or video standford guy please can you do and winson you can you do then share here answer both on thread please do it, tell on thread if agree and what day what time

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Spencer. But please learn to spell my name right. It's WinsTon. You keep forgetting the T. Do you do that on purpose so people don't think you are PAG but some immigrant guy? lol :P

Also when you write "hompage" don't you mean "homage"? If so, can you fix your title please?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? A common deception tactic is to call others what you are, before others call you it too. lol. If Spencer is your sock puppet, then you would accuse me of the same. That's what deceivers tend to do.

Also if my user base is garbage, and you are here, that means YOU are garbage too! HAHAHA Gotcha.

It takes one to know one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 8:54 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
No no i not winson and he truther not troll, can stanfordguy do skype google or whatapp phone with winson like before with erazzy singer or video standford guy please can you do and winson you can you do then share here answer both on thread please do it, tell on thread if agree and what day what time
Why would I webcam with PAG? I already know he exists. I've seen his pics. I don't need to verify his existence. But we do not know who you are. Why don't you offer to webcam with me to prove that you're not PAG? You willing?

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 10:28 pm
Thanks Spencer. But please learn to spell my name right. It's WinsTon. You keep forgetting the T. Do you do that on purpose so people don't think you are PAG but some immigrant guy? lol :P

Also when you write "hompage" don't you mean "homage"? If so, can you fix your title please?
Sorry WinsTon, you mean Winston. i use small letters and not many marks like , and . my phone take more work for capital these mark like ... and ,,, but i want type faster i will try to write better quality maybe break into small piece each one

my title says Homage to Winston at top that is real truth so look at it again please only different inside threading winston did you make change for me thank you very nice

my homage is real truth and why are other posters not writing anything here to thank you happy aboard movement really truth is your credit why people are not respecting and say thank you more and you are real honest truther never lie alway say your truth mind and share your personal life with forum and world 100% make you very brave and very good special (not dumbwit special) you are the one with innovation and create this all so everybody here need to give you special hi respect as leader is it correct winston

most other poster hide and afraid but they like complain and argue to much and me too i am afraid show my really loser self winston my happy aboard only by your forum and video like stanfordguy maybe murcural later affter virus or fun with foreign girl video and blog from internet

i not travel personal just dream watching experience of real happy aboarders

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 10:30 pm
Spencer wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 8:54 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
Why would I webcam with PAG? I already know he exists. I've seen his pics. I don't need to verify his existence. But we do not know who you are. Why don't you offer to webcam with me to prove that you're not PAG? You willing?
Winston i am shame and afraid like most other on forum and no travel money just on phone and internet not even play video gamer

stanfordguy real but liking troll here too maybe you talk to him make teamwork and change so he help more troll less yes yes he act too braggart sometime but look like he real truth with real hi status europe girl winston truth is your search correct so find more brave poster put up real self video photo and can get the hi status foreign europe girl then you become so big site

most man want hi status europe girl so if have winner poster prove it instead of losers just complain and hide then happy aboard stay truther and also inspire and create new life for lonely man in bad country like usa please try get the brave one like stanfordguy and mercural and erazzy singer and winston and other ask to post more photo and video travel adventure and foreigner girl please winston

Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Homage to Winston

Post by Spencer »

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston, you are the inspirator boss founder happy aboard movement and sorry i spell name wrong before then you make correct me but now i think want to give you a codename which is what you in truth are for happy aboard so here is the name fit you - WISETON so may i have your complicit permision to from this time forward forever refer to you as wiseton because you are truth the wiseman and founder and creative empath inspirer of this movement and forum is it ok please tell and permit we call you wiseston my dear 'wiseman' inspiration emapath wiseton ok is it ok my dear wiseton please tell???

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok call me Wiseton. lol

Btw Spencer, what do you think of these quotes about me?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes-Abo ... ton-Wu.htm

And these 10 accomplishments of mine?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-Wu ... hments.htm

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 1:39 pm
Ok call me Wiseton. lol

Btw Spencer, what do you think of these quotes about me?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes-Abo ... ton-Wu.htm

And these 10 accomplishments of mine?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-Wu ... hments.htm
I read so many times over years all it truth i all belief

please make requirements join forum all poster must study and take examen to pass 100% understand founder bossman accomplish and other quotes before can post happy aboard forum and I absorb and agree 100% all these it truth about truther wiseton......the hero bossman on here

can we do for the new entrant signup and let old poster stay on grandfathering rule but new entrant must firstly pass the test of knowledge of wiseton accomplish and quotes about wieston and history happy aboard must get 85% or more correct or may not post is it deal wiseton?

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton i add truther quotes about you to wise and witty quotes thread because these people say these things about you so its truth opinions by these truthers 100% so you are hero to many many follow here or post here but now on make new poster pass the examin 85% or more understand wiseton accomplishment and happy aboard history or deny posting function so only can lurk til learn the truth 85% or better can we do it wiseton?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Spencer,
Isn't this description of Wanderer Souls and Old Souls very true about me, Wiseton? lol

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Spencer wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 8:10 am
Wiseton i add truther quotes about you to wise and witty quotes thread because these people say these things about you so its truth opinions by these truthers 100% so you are hero to many many follow here or post here but now on make new poster pass the examin 85% or more understand wiseton accomplishment and happy aboard history or deny posting function so only can lurk til learn the truth 85% or better can we do it wiseton?
gpt version

"Wiseton, can I add quotes about you to the wise and witty quotes thread? These people say these things about you, so it's their truth and opinions. Many followers here view you as a hero. However, to post, a new user must pass an exam with a score of 85% or higher to understand Wiseton's accomplishments and history. Until then, they will only be able to lurk and learn the truth. Can we do this, Wiseton?"

dizzy version

"Wizzy-whirl, can we add some dizzy quotes about you to the wise and witty thread? These folks say these things, and they're 100% truth in their eyes! You're a hero to many, many followers here! But, if they want to post, they gotta spin around and pass a dizzy exam with a score of 85% or more to understand your twirling accomplishments and history. Until then, they can just spin and learn the truth, wizzy-whirl! Can we do this, Wizzy?"