Wife hunting abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Culture Whiz presents: Wife hunting abroad dot com

Post by Spencer »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 9:43 pm
OMG!! From the creator of the #1 Cultural Travel website in the World comes a completely new site: Wifehuntingabroad.com

Coming July 1st, 2020!
Look video 0:13 - 16 girl look stanfordguy like she love and admire him as her heart throbbing and so girl so hot great hi status truly beautiful wow

0:41 - 55 sit his lap so into him

1:03 - 1:09 another so great hi status truly beautiful look stanfordguy with love in eyes take top off gosh goodeness

body language no lie always truth proof stanford guy is true big alfa happy aboarder worth all top respect of all poster here and he middle year not so goodlook just dominant manly should inspire and give hope find secret how can he do....is it only for blackman or possible other man,,,,,,,please stop hate player and respect success try to learn his secret imitation of top dog
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 7:10 am
Spencer wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 6:21 am
Stanfordguy not serious not funny only making posters so angry reaction to exagerate jokes and the mockery of posters how fall so easy become pawns turn into circus that poster believe self important big egomania and so serious that it become big jokes on them as laughs in all their face and contarian have anger fit marcos runaway but winston wise not take serious but sees for what is teasing.....there is more part because stanfordguy truly show self and get many girls and so maybe can learn how can he do what the other cannot do but now he say only want fight so probably stanfordguy never want to share his secret about how to be true happy aboard man with abundant hi status young europe girl....he not want help winston just come here to bully egomaniacs and dumbwits and show he has what they never get.....stanfordguy you want really help or only tease and troll poor pathetical happy aboard easy mark poster tell now the truth
Dude, aren't you embarassed to use multiple accounts to lick your own a**e?! There must be a bottom...
You the one use second account lick pduends ass and that must be the literal bottom how is taste of already digest italy pasta on tonge hypermak troll........pduend post as hypermak sockpupet that is really truth and the poster here know who you are

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 5:37 am

I don't doubt someone out there (you mentioned a certain Rock) find him amusing and wishes him to stay in as a "forum joker" of some sorts. Personally, I don't find him genuine or funny.
ROCK stopped writing comments about 2 years ago. I don't know why. He made many reasonable comments about Philippines, Thailand and Taiwan.

I see no indication from ROCK, a person who is obviously still around sometimes reading comments of this forum that he finds PAG 'amusing'.

About me, PAG and all known sockpuppets are on my IGNORE list. I do not think, he is funny, he is annoying. I will not reply directly to any of his comments.

If PAG is considered to be the 'HappierAbroad Forum Joker on duty', maybe Winston should create a section 'Forum Joker' and move all threads containing comments from PAG and his sockpuppets to this section.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:22 am

Look so truth image of contrarian after cornfed and stanfordguy drive you become shell over years big stress on forum so beaten down by them......contrarian drop anger hate jelous....you never be white and not longer qualify be player of hi status europe girl but only payor of lo status gold digger prostitute make peace grow up and have hugs with bully cornfed who not real hate you and pay homepage big respect stanfordguy true blackman player

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Guys, PAG is here because his business model is FAILING miserably. Please click the link below to donate to his "Culture Whiz Project" because there has been virtually no money coming in for him.

https://culturewhiz.org/how-to-support-us

PAG, and his various aliases (StandordGuy, Spencer, Dickwad, Dinglesquat), is only here to occupy himself since there is no work to do related to his business. Someone have a heart and kick him a few pennies so he can have the hope of corrective surgery for that pointy cone head of his.

It is really a shame that there are Stanford graduates finding cures for disease, legislating policy, and generating millions for themselves, but PAG's best accomplishment is a failed website and trolling on forums. Maybe affirmative action in higher education should be thought thru again if this is the best PAGs could do!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

April 17th, 2020, 10:57 am
Guys, PAG is here because his business model is FAILING miserably. Please click the link below to donate to his "Culture Whiz Project" because there has been virtually no money coming in for him.

PAG, and his various aliases (StandordGuy, Spencer, Dickwad, Dinglesquat), is only here to occupy himself since there is no work to do related to his business. Someone have a heart and kick him a few pennies so he can have the hope of corrective surgery for that pointy cone head of his.

It is really a shame that there are Stanford graduates finding cures for disease, legislating policy, and generating millions for themselves, but PAG's best accomplishment is a failed website and trolling on forums. Maybe affirmative action in higher education should be thought thru again if this is the best PAGs could do!
You say stanfordguy broke.....his site look like shell same steve nees,,,,,,,,but how he get travelmoney and most more more important how can he get so so many top hi status girl with no money and contrarian expat brag to be richman but only get lo status prostitute he have to pay on clock

if stanfordguy no money and he able to get all the top hi status girls in photo we know he real sex magnet so opposite to overhill prostitute payor contarian........stanfordguy prove beyond the shadows he has many many top hi status europe girl no other happy aboarder ever do in modern 2020.......the real player stanfordguy get girl with no money pure 100% charmin carismatic and weak bitter broken down shell contrarian only can so hate and jelous on alpha stanfordguy and pay pay for the lo stink goldigger prostitute......sad you need grow up make peace contrarian so you find happy in life stop anger bitter hate search truth finish child egomania follow happy aboard leader winston example and commands do it
Last edited by Spencer on April 17th, 2020, 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 10:34 am
hypermak wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 5:37 am

I don't doubt someone out there (you mentioned a certain Rock) find him amusing and wishes him to stay in as a "forum joker" of some sorts. Personally, I don't find him genuine or funny.
ROCK stopped writing comments about 2 years ago. I don't know why. He made many reasonable comments about Philippines, Thailand and Taiwan.

I see no indication from ROCK, a person who is obviously still around sometimes reading comments of this forum that he finds PAG 'amusing'.

About me, PAG and all known sockpuppets are on my IGNORE list. I do not think, he is funny, he is annoying. I will not reply directly to any of his comments.

If PAG is considered to be the 'HappierAbroad Forum Joker on duty', maybe Winston should create a section 'Forum Joker' and move all threads containing comments from PAG and his sockpuppets to this section.
Well if you are connected with Rock on social media, like I am, you could ask him about PAG. He would tell you what he told me. He told our HA group on WhatsApp that he finds PAG amusing. I can show you screenshots of it if you want. lol. I wouldn't make up something like that. Yes he's not posting anymore, so how would you know unless you are in contact with him privately?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

April 17th, 2020, 10:57 am

If PAG needs money and donations, then where did he get all this cash? I don't get it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 08#p327908

Who carries that much cash around on them? Only a show off does. And he makes himself a target too unless he has private security guards.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:lol:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 16th, 2020, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 8:48 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 11:11 am
I don't crave validation and praise (I get enough of that from women) lol. Get real! I come here to joke and fight! A good fight can teach you a lot. Living things aim to discharge their strength and express their 'will to power' (a pouring-out of expansive energy) which, quite naturally, can entail danger, pain, deception and masks. What counts as a preferable and legitimate action depends upon the kind of person one is. Whether one is strong, healthy, powerful and overflowing with ascending life, or whether one is weak, sick and on the decline.

Life does not will what it has, it wills excess, increase, and abundance.

Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!
True. Healthy conflict can be good for you. But don't you think it's unwise and in bad form to seek conflict with those who don't want to fight you? Isn't that destructive? And won't it give you bad karma if you go around picking fights too? Aren't you inviting trouble?

If you carry this onto the real world, and you go into bars and get into fights, won't you get bruises, injuries and bloody noses? And arrests too maybe? How is that good? When do you stop?

Do you think World War 1 and 2 were good things that led to people become stronger and better than before?

Geez. Why don't you go to a boxing ring and have healthy fights with those who want to have that? Not pick on people who do not seek conflict with you? Don't you care about having wisdom and discernment? You know Nietszche, so if you study philosophy, you should know this. There are times for fights and conflict, but unnecessary fights are not good. You gotta use discernment. Don't you know that?

@hypermak notice how PAG says above that he comes here to "joke". So why don't you treat him like a clown and comedian, like I said? That's what he is ultimately, it seems.
Gee, you seem to think this forum is welcoming place for open dialogue lol. See: https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/ode-internet-forums
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Yohan wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:05 am
Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 10:52 pm
Yes he can be funny, as long as you don't take him seriously. That's what Yohan, MarcosZeitola, and hypermak need to learn. lol.
Honestly, I do not see anything funny from this guy and his sockpuppets.

Yes, a while ago there was a funny troll, sometimes still active - not PAG - a guy likely originally from mainland China...
His comments were few only, very short, spot on, and really good for a laughter, impersonating Winston's father..... LOL
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 58#p280058

Re: Poll: Does Winston give a damn about his own forum?
Post by Daddy Wu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Winston! Son!

Your forum very messy! Too much spam!

Reminds me of your room when you were child. No good!

Now you are big boss, Winston! Not child anymore! You must act like wise ruler, and mind store!

Need to clean forum, not do silly comedy with women!

From,
Daddy Wu
Or this one....
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 74#p279774

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections
Post by Daddy Wu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:51 am
Winston wrote:
Why McDonald's? I'm a vegetarian. All I could eat there are french fries. lol
Winston! Son!

You eat too much french fries! No good!

You used to be cute young boy. Now you are 肥仔! Such disgrace!

From now on, no more McDonald's!

From,
Daddy Wu
Lol, Yohan is SOOOO slow. Daddy Wu = Spencer :lol:
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

There are two kinds of people on earth: good and evil.
Last edited by Neo on November 29th, 2020, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 1:51 am
April 16th, 2020, 6:00 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 9:43 pm
There are a couple of things that jumped out at me in that video.

First, your speech pattern was quite effeminate. You speak with too soft a delivery, with female intonation, and most troublingly, with a lispy pronunciation commonly associated with flamboyantly homosexual men. Just being honest dude, you need to fix that something serious!

Second, why on god's green earth would you shave your pointy-shaped head to draw even more attention to its cone-like shape? Is that something from a botched childbirth delivery or does it run in your family? Whatever the case, I strongly suggest that you work with a barber skilled at cutting hair to conceal such head abnormalities because right now, it is just a weird, bizarre look.

I'm not going to comment on your weight and your beard (which looks more like a facial rash), that would be beating a dead horse.

It just follows that you are struggling internally with a few things. An effeminate man who tries to come off like a ladies man to bolster his self esteem and to garner attention for himself and his foundering "Culture Whiz" project is not living an authentic life. By the way, that title doesn't work for the services you are trying to provide. Perhaps that is why it is not doing so well.

Also, did you obtain a copyright license to use that song in conjunction with Culture Whiz? There are legal implications for using a copyrighted song for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence. Just saying......

And finally, what is with the 4 year old YouTube channel with only 11 subscribers? Are you serious?

Get yourself some help dude. You're not doing yourself nor your "business" any favors.
Contrarian always keep show so obvious all his jelous and hate give fake advises and criticize to stanfordguy and want make youtub trouble so obvious hater of player stanford guy top alfa dog and only real happy aboarder prove can get so many hi status young europe girls in 2020 and stanfordguy say want to fight you for expand and grow self in man conflict and show real face real life but you contrarian hide in fear 10 years behind computer and live on anonymous name you very very fear stanfordguy and you hater out of so deep jelous even erazy singer who realman talk to open stanfordguy about fight while you shaking coward afraid to show even voice because you bitchman to one who stands open 100% and chaleng you like stanfordguy

why you keep make self big butt and dumbwit fall so so hard stanfordguy traps and cornfed bullying so long years make you look big fool angry rage ape on steriod and now insecure elderman menpausal so have pay more each year to your lo status cheapy look gold dig prostitutes when stanfordguy with so many hi status young clean europe girls follow admire him as sex appeal powerman fighter alfadog even mike tyson speak hi voice lisp and not goodlook man but could fing you up til you not living and stanfordguy same have true power over your failing egomaniac butt hurt head and frailing body contarian and can control you make your jelous and anger showing being played by him many year and why you so so care his look whatever look he is it works so well to atract the best hi status europe girl that all matter and not want attract old angry dumbwit victim man like contrarian that is real truth
Lol @ "big fool angry rage ape on steriod and now insecure elderman menpausal so have pay more each year to your lo status cheapy look gold dig prostitutes stanfordguy same have true power over your failing egomaniac butt hurt head and frailing body contarian and can control you make your jelous and anger showing being played by him many year".

Contrarian performing for us :lol:

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:02 am
SteveUKR wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:56 am
Not all, but some of the women in the video are prostitutes. The black guy aka Pag stays in hostels. You can see this @ 12 seconds.

He stays at Z Hostel in Kiev. This hostel is frequented by prostitutes. It's also located near the railway station. Then he rides the rails in Ukraine, usually to Odessa. He's a Hobo. He's a bum.
Even if I were rich, I'd stay at hostels sometimes too. Because you meet more people there, and there are a lot of young backpackers and girls there you can talk to, and sometimes befriend too. You also meet older single travelers too who are lonely and like to meet people and some who can hold deep conversations too. There is also good camaraderie there sometimes, depending on who shows up there. That was before though, nowadays the hostels are filled with a lot of people who keep to themselves for some reason, even if they are backpackers. But still, hostels can be a great environment if the right people are there. There's this feeling of inclusiveness and enthusiasm toward talking to strangers that is priceless and very memorable. In contrast if you stay at a hotel and you are a solor traveler, it can feel lonely and isolating sometimes, even if the room is very nice like a Best Western hotel. People who are seeking new experiences don't seek to stay in upscale hotel rooms, when you can do that back home.

I don't know if that's the reason PAG stays there though. Or if it's just because it's cheaper.

How does a hostel have prostitutes? Usually they aren't allowed there. Especially if it's accredited by Lonely Planet. Is this hostel for foreigners or locals?

Yeah I notice that hotels near the train station tend to have more prostitutes for some reason. I wonder why. Even the hotels near train stations in Taiwan are like that.

I don't think riding trains make you poor though. Trains can be a fun experience where you meet people. It's part of the travel experience. Especially if you ride a higher class compartment. Some people don't like to fly if they don't have to, cause airports are a hassle these days. So it's not always about economic class.
SteveUKR is another jealous geezer that has to pay women to sleep with him. He posted a while back about running of data on some cheap flip phone that taxi drivers in Ukraine use. Seriously, you can get 10 GB data plan for $4 :lol:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:48 am
No mind contrarian hater that just bitter sad old shell of man who so wish can be like stanfordguy but only poser and pretender on forum talk like big man but so coward so so angry from hateful jelous cornfed bully him hurt ego so so much and stanfordguy live the life he so so want for himself but can not now have because lo status weak angry beaten can only live on forum attack other hide and resentful of those who beat him...........(Dominance is the general force underlying all reality,,,,They hate because I reduce their status and power,,,,, They complain and bitch because that IS an expression of their limited power,,,,,,,,,,,Get real! I come here to joke and fight! A good fight can teach you a lot.......What counts as a preferable and legitimate action depends upon the kind of person one is. Whether one is strong, healthy, powerful and overflowing with ascending life, or whether one is weak, sick and on the decline.)

contrarian is weak sick on decline......winston anger emoton same hate emoton because stanford so right contrarian just dumbwit egomaniac mankid inside but in eldering shell try to preserve with steriod and paying lo status golddig prostitute money but only make more more anger bitter jelous of real happy aboard player stanfordguy winston talk to him please help him grow and no more so serious so angry but become peace man please do it winston
1++

8)