Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by Winston »

I don't get something though. If covid-19 has a 99.9 percent survival rate then whats the big deal? Why the lockdowns and vaccines? Whats the logic or rationale? Have all governments gone berzerk or is there a nefarious conspiracy controlling them?

And why would men like contrarian expatriate and yohan wanna risk taking a dangerous vaccine just to innoculate themselves from a virus that has a 99.9 percent survival rate? Whats their logic and rationale? Are they humans or bots? Do they have a soul?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 4:24 am
Aired on Nov. 4, 1979
CBS 60 Minutes - Swine Flu Vaccine of 1976
https://www.bitchute.com/video/C8IDeuGOSR8i/

Wow. Contrarian Expatriate and Yohan, you need to watch the 60 minutes CBS report above about the swine flu vaccine of 1976. It will definitely change your mind about taking vaccines as they are obviously very toxic and dangerous and you will regret it. Watch it and let me know how u explain all that. Very scary and incriminating.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 6:46 pm
And why would men like contrarian expatriate and yohan wanna risk taking a dangerous vaccine just to innoculate themselves from a virus that has a 99.9 percent survival rate? Whats their logic and rationale? Are they humans or bots? Do they have a soul?
Because you are not telling the truth. The survival rate is very much NOT 99.9% for each age group.

If you would for just once employ the logic you don't see in others, you might just understand this.

Also, you don't know anything about how vaccines work. I, as someone who travels the world, would benefit from having Coronovirus antibodies in my system which would even protect me from future strains of it. Those built up antibodies could stand to save my life, especially if I contract Covid in some poorly developed country.

But if you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But don't come crying about how you should have gotten it when you come down with Covid.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 4th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 7:18 pm
The survival rate is very much NOT 99.9% for all age groups.
October 28th, 2020
Australian news anchor GOES OFF on Coronavirus policies!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KT6SjWF8TvBe/

Statistics say Covid completely cured the flu in Australia :shock:
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/as ... d-2020.pdf
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 6:48 pm
Wow. Contrarian Expatriate and Yohan, you need to watch the 60 minutes CBS report above about the swine flu vaccine of 1976. It will definitely change your mind about taking vaccines as they are obviously very toxic and dangerous and you will regret it. Watch it and let me know how u explain all that. Very scary and incriminating.
Weren't you the one who foolishingly recommended alternative cancer treatments instead of chemotherapy in another thread? No one here needs or wants your advice on how to manage their own health care.

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it, but quit squealing about what other men are doing with regard to their health.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Because you are not telling the truth. The survival rate is very much NOT 99.9% for all age groups. If you would for just once employ the logic you don't see in others, you might just understand this.

Also, you don't know anything about how vaccines work. I, as someone who travels the world, would benefit from having Coronovirus antibodies in my system which would even protect me from future strains of it. Those built up antibodies could stand to save my life, especially if I contract Covid in some poorly developed country.

But if you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But don't come crying about how you should have gotten it when you come down with Covid.
I can only agree to CE and his comment.

1 -
The average survival rate is not 99.9%.

Even in countries with best medical facilities and staff doing their best and citizens with full medical insurance and keeping strict discipline to try to avoid infections including infecting elderly people the survival rate is and was never 99.9 % - except for healthy people younger than 50 while ignoring the rest of the population.

Here in Japan, statistics of today, 130.883 people are considered as recovered and left hospitals and 2276 people died. This is 1.7 percent deaths.

South Korea shows up with similar data, death rate is about the same.

In South Korea death rate related to age is
11.6% for people 80+
6.3% for people 70+
1.5 % for people 60+
0.4% for people 50+
0.1% for people 40+

Many countries report death rates are around 2 to 3.5 percent. Countries with poor medical facilities report higher figures, over 4 percent up to 6 percent....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 -
About covid-19 vaccine, we do not have it yet in Japan. Medical doctors are now very busy to vaccinate every person on request - nobody is forced - with the newest flu and pneumonia-vaccine.

This is the worst scenario, which might happen to you - it is life threatening, even as a not so old person, if you catch pneumonia or flu AT THE SAME TIME as Covid-19.

About future, Japan and South Korea have strict regulations regarding importing vaccines and testing them is not complete yet. Likely Covid-19 vaccine will be available in Japan around March/April 2021, it is important because of the already postponed Olympic Games.

I guess in future, without valid Covid-19 vaccination many Asian countries will insist on 15 days quarantine and testing for international travellers before you will be allowed to enter - of course you will have to pay all fees of your own wallet.... up to you. Whatever you prefer, vaccine or quarantine...

Also airlines are discussing already this topic, as airlines can be kept responsible and fined if they transport passengers who clearly do not fit to immigration rules of their country of destination.

For me as a person who usually spends frequently some time in Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines, I will need covid-19 vaccination in future.
I do not like the idea on arrival to pay for 15 nights accommotation in a quarantine facility, not allowed to go out of the room and pay for that including medical checks around USD 2000,- or more.

So far, my experience with vaccine is good. No side effects except some pain for a few days in the left arm.
Since my 60th birthday I get the newest flu vaccination (every year in autumn) and pneumonia vaccination (every 5 years) and since then all my suffering concerning flu, cold, fever, coughing, etc. are a part of my past, just gone since 8 years already.
I was surprised as I had health problems every winter in Japan and while still living in Europe every year.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
Because you are not telling the truth. The survival rate is very much NOT 99.9% for each age group.

If you would for just once employ the logic you don't see in others, you might just understand this.

But even if that chart were true, that's still pretty good. I mean what does it matter if it's 99.9 percent or 98 percent or 95 percent? Those are all about the same. Close to 100 percent. Nothing to worry about. If the survival rate of Covid were 95 percent, that would not warrant a vaccine either. Don't you see that?

You are like the pseudo-skeptics who claim that a 12 second collapse of the WTC on 9/11 rather than 11 seconds disproves the free fall speed thing, when in fact that makes no difference because a skyscraper cannot collapse at the rate of free fall from fire. Totally impossible. Never happens. It doesn't matter if it's 11 or 12 seconds because free fall or near free fall is impossible without controlled demolition or bombs. No natural fire collapse can do that. Engineers and architects agree and confirm it.

Nitpicking like that doesn't change the core facts. If the survival rate of Covid were only 50 percent, then yeah I'd say a vaccine is warranted. But 95 percent and above? No way. Come on. Why do you like to live in fear? That's ridiculous to play with your life and health like that just for a 5 percent risk rate.

Did you see the 60 Minutes special above about the swine flu vaccine? How do you explain how those people got injured or paralyzed and some even died from it? I'm still waiting for you to explain that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

December 4th, 2020, 7:44 pm
Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 6:48 pm
Weren't you the one who foolishingly recommended alternative cancer treatments instead of chemotherapy in another thread? No one here needs or wants your advice on how to manage their own health care.

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it, but quit squealing about what other men are doing with regard to their health.
You didn't answer my question. How do you explain how those people got injured or paralyzed and some even died from it? I'm still waiting for you to explain that. Please watch the 60 Minutes Report above. Look what happened to that lady with the leg braces. Very terrible. You really wanna take that risk too?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 8:48 pm
So far, my experience with vaccine is good. No side effects except some pain for a few days in the left arm.
Since my 60th birthday I get the newest flu vaccination (every year in autumn) and pneumonia vaccination (every 5 years) and since then all my suffering concerning flu, cold, fever, coughing, etc. are a part of my past, just gone since 8 years already.
I was surprised as I had health problems every winter in Japan and while still living in Europe every year.
So you been getting vaccinated yearly? Geez. When I got a flu shot long ago, it made me feel sick. I felt like something evil and foreign had entered my body. After that, I said "Never again".

In one of HappyGuys' links above, someone said that getting the vaccine damaged his brain and made him lose his connection to God. That's scary. If that's so, then the vaccines are removing your divine spark and severing your connection to God and turning you atheist? No wonder you don't believe in God then. That's a scary possibility. So they want to turn you atheist and soulless, like those soulless clones in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"? lol. Have you noticed any changes? Were you atheist before you ever got any vaccines at all?

You never answered my question. Why do you trust government and authority? They lied about the JFK assassination, Roswell, 9/11, and sent 58,000 American troops to die in Vietnam for nothing. I would never trust a government that does that. Why would you? Can you give me a good honest answer? I asked you this before but you keep dodging it.

Could it be too that once you get vaccines in your system, that you crave more and they somehow program you to want more and accept everything the government says? If so, then you are already under their mind control without knowing it. Perhaps there are nanobots in your system that are making you accept everything from authority, including vaccines? If so, then they got you don't they?

Same with Contrarian Expatriate. Maybe that's why he doesn't believe in God too? All those vaccines maybe made him soulless and severed his connection to the divine too? Very scary thought. That means both of you are turned and converted to the zombie soulless hive. lol. Just like in sci fi movies? lol. Scary thought. What if it's true?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 11:26 pm
So you been getting vaccinated yearly? Geez. When I got a flu shot long ago, it made me feel sick. I felt like something evil and foreign had entered my body. After that, I said "Never again".
Of course you felt sick. Look at you! You’re obese, you appear unhealthy, and you have irresponsible views on health care. Everything relating to health you like to cut corners on or bypass altogether.

This and you want others to emulate your lazy and neglectful health care example? Please!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

December 5th, 2020, 3:08 am
Winston wrote:
Of course you felt sick. Look at you! You’re obese, you appear unhealthy, and you have irresponsible views on health care. Everything relating to health you like to cut corners on or bypass altogether.

This and you want others to emulate your lazy and neglectful health care example? Please!
Well I feel super healthy when I don't get any vaccines and instead eat healthy and take good supplements. So it must be the vaccines. Duh. How come when I don't take vaccines I feel great and healthy?

What about my questions above? You keep getting your ass kicked in every debate. Have you no shame?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are some of you guys NPC's? lol. Is this CE? lol

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Yohan wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 8:48 pm
So you been getting vaccinated yearly? Geez. When I got a flu shot long ago, it made me feel sick....
yearly vaccination? Unfortunately only since my 60th birthday.

Yes, true, vaccination creates some side-effects, like some pain in the arm, feeling tired, a slight fever, but it goes away within a few days.

Vaccination is still much better than suffering of pneumonia - and I had it when I was 30 years old, and when I was 55 I spent a week in hospital because of a tropical flu in Pattaya, with 40 C fever, 210 blood pressure and swollen throat... not a joke, some elderly people might not survive this.
I also had rubella and chickenpox when I was 35 years old, our children got it from school, no problem for children - but as an adult this was just terrible.

I remember around 1962, in the same classroom in school, a student without vaccination contracted polio. The entire school was closed for one month despite most students - me included - had already received polio vaccine.

One of our neighbors in Tokyo, a few years older than me, always have walking problems - feet are somehow a little bit deformed, I was thinking it was because of an accident, but he told me this is from polio, he was at that time 12 years old... Handicapped for life...
In one of HappyGuys' links above, someone said that getting the vaccine damaged his brain and made him lose his connection to God. That's scary. If that's so, then the vaccines are removing your divine spark and severing your connection to God and turning you atheist?
Same with Contrarian Expatriate. Maybe that's why he doesn't believe in God too? All those vaccines maybe made him soulless and severed his connection to the divine too? Very scary thought....
Even the Jehovah Witnesses, truly religious bigots, have now a hard time to walk from door to door and explain that their cult is only against blood transfusion and not against vaccination.

I do not know about even one religious group which is against vaccination, not the Jews, not the Christians, but also not the Muslims, even not the Ahmadiyya Muslims, despite they insist Jesus was not a God and survived on the cross...

About myself, I left Catholic Church when I was 17, out of school, starting to work. I was badly treated by priests and other church members as a child. However unlike other boys in other districts, I was badly treated but not sexually misused - abuse of boys is rampant in the Catholic Church worldwide.

All these religions of the Jews, Christians and Muslims come from the same area and I reject all of them. Thank you, no God does exist, they all talk a lot but fail to offer any proof.

About CE, his story is different from my experiences, I do no know why he is not religious.
I am white, he is black
I am from Europe, he is from the States
I like Asian women, he likes white women from East Europe.
I am married with children, he is single without children etc. etc.

You see, we do not have so much in common, but agree to some issues only. I never had any dispute with him.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

viewtopic.php?style=1&p=349951#p349951
Winston -
You never answered my question. Why do you trust government and authority? They lied about the JFK assassination, Roswell, 9/11, and sent 58,000 American troops to die in Vietnam for nothing. I would never trust a government that does that. Why would you? Can you give me a good honest answer? I asked you this before but you keep dodging it.
Yohan » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:15 pm
viewtopic.php?style=1&p=349951#p349951

I answered this question already, see link above.

Let me add to my reply above, that I have nothing to do with the US government.
I consider the US government not much more trustworthy than the Chinese government or the Russian government. Politics, which is nothing but a mixture of truth and lies...

About truth from governments, smaller countries are more honest, just my opinion.

And about Covid-19, I compare various sources from different countries, Japan and South Korea have no reason to publish untrue reports about it.
They are often not even government information.

We have no censorship here in Japan and open internet...you can put into your website etc. whatever you like.

Same with smaller countries in Europe, like my own native one. Or Switzerland or Norway etc. Why should hospitals/ambulance services/small medical clinics etc. give you wrong information? We have ONE serious cluster of infections at this moment in Osaka with 4500 people in hospitals, but only 3000 beds are available. the former serious clusters - now not any more - where in Hokkaido/Sapporo and Okinawa/Naha.

About covid-19 vaccine, it's not yet available here in Japan, but to prevent even more serious conditions, Japan tries now to vaccine as many people as possible against flu and pneumonia - because if you get covid-19 AND independent from it the regular flu at the same time you are likely in a life threatening condition...

Whatever, at this moment I cannot travel abroad, even not to my second home - except I am willing to add additionally USD 3000 to my travel budget and willing to stay 15 nights in quarantine. And yes, I wait for vaccination against this covid-19 infection, the only way to get this virus away within a reasonable time.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

December 5th, 2020
Dr Lyons-Weilor on COVID-19 | TheCrowhouse
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZOtcJCh7AUxR/

December 4, 2020
Vital Information about the Covid-19 Vaccine | Dr Vernon Coleman
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vital-in ... zSxKM.html

Bill Gates behind the UK's fast approval of the Pfizer vaccine :?:

December 5th, 2020
Straight From The Horse's Mouth!