Proof of Contrarian Expatriate's "logic"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Proof of Contrarian Expatriate's "logic"

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 11:52 am
August 23rd, 2020, 10:24 am
You admitted that you chose The Philippines to be a permanent sex tourist and have access to young girls. You even posted a creepy photo of one who had the look in her eyes that she was vulnerable and very much DID NOT want anything to do with you! Would you like me to dig that photo up for the people who have not seen it Mr creep?

You are a whoremonger who should not even be allowed to handle foods given your salacious activities there.
You're really at the final gates of senile dementia, man. You're literally flinging whatever excrement you have around you, desperately hoping that something, anything will stick. For the self-proclaimed "intellectually and financially superior" man you are, you really come across as an utter and complete imbecile. It's not a pretty sight, let me assure you.

Yet, for the sake of pretending we're still both civilised individuals debating, here goes for the umpteenth time...

Yes, I chose the Philippines partly because I was interested in dating Filipinas. And what is wrong with that? Did you choose to keep flying to Ukraine because you loved the weather and the food, or for the same reason?

So we seem to be both interested in dating foreign girls but, for some obscure twist of human logic, when you do it and you pay for it, you are a refined playboy full of charm and charisma. If do the same, without paying for it, I am just a third-world whoremonger who is hitting the lowest of the low.

Under the same logic, a Ukrainian girl who receives money to have sex with you, a man who's on the wrong side of age, weight and looks, is not a whore, she's a normal girl who is genuinely fascinated by your endless stream of manly qualities. Then a young Filipina girl who spontaneously wants to meet me, date me and have s*x with me without asking anything at all in return...well, she's certainly a whore. :)

I have seen this "logic" in a 10 year old boy pouting and crying because he didn't get the latest toy but the neighbours' kid did. We are at that level, literally.

So here's K's photo again. I didn't take that photo, I have no idea who took it but, knowing her facial expressions like the back of my hand, I can assure you that she is not intimidated or disgusted about the guy (girl?) taking the photo.

And K is 26 and far from an innocent defenseless child, so your turd flinging implying I am some sort of old creep is bouncing back at you. LOL, why do you even wanna go there? :) If you really dated college girls in their early 20s, as you keep bragging about, you would be at least 30 years older than them. And rolling the dollar into their pockets. How's that for creep factor, Mr Epstein? :)
I’m beginning to wonder if you are even employed at all because you get mouth frothingly angry whenever I talk about wealth.
Heheh, that's because you talk about wealth the same way one of your bogus "contrepreneurs" talks about it. No real facts, lots of chest-thumping and big words and whoever doesn't understand you or agree with you is immediately thrown into your personal "loser/heater" box. It would be absolutely hilarious, if you didn't end up systematically pissing everybody off with your arrogance.

Whoever has a little pinch of business acumen in here knows that you're a phoney. Whether they can be bothered exposing you or not, that's their choice. Since you are so hellbent on insulting me, I am bothered more than most.

Here's who you remind me...

I think you are a psychopathic fraud and I will call you out in ways other people will not. People like you don’t last long in the Phils. You’re going to piss off the wrong person and get dealt with accordingly then get fed to the pigs. You’ll mess with the wrong person’s daughter or sister eventually and you’ll get what you deserve.

It’s coming and it could not have happened to a nicer guy.
If you think that opening your US guv retiree wallet far and wide will give you immunity from being seen as a creep, you are sorely mistaken. I have never even met girls younger than 20, I have never even hinted at having a transaction with them and I have always treated them as a gentleman should. The only time two or three of these girls ever mentioned me meeting their dads or "ate" (older sisters) was their way to tell me that they would have been happy to take things further. So the polar opposite of your last turd flung.

Then if, as you boasted on an old post, you go around supermarkets in Kyiv whispering to random girls "that they could do with a little allowance", that should be the biggest telltale sign that you're either full of it, or you're literally days away from being beaten to a pulp by some locals.

So whatever you say about me is actually very likely to happen to you, if you don't stop.
That girl looks underage and like she really doesn’t want to be with you. Confirmed: YOU’RE A SEX TOURIST! And a pretty sick in the head one at that. I don’t even think you have a job in any hotel. You concocted that entire narrative to justify being over there but now it’s clear that your basically a pedophile taking advantage of girls there.

Some girl’s family member will deal with you soon enough!

By the way, ITALIANS have been identified as the biggest sex tourists globally. But I knew something was wrong about you long ago. But this article validates everything I see in you. You’re a creep and a pedophile and I hope the locals give you street justice before the cops get to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/skift.com/ ... -says/amp/
Man, man...how low do you want to go? How much deeper is the pit of your insanity and desperation? In just a couple of sentences you
  • slander me as a pedophile, based on a single photo of a girl who is not underage (she is 26) and wasn't even looking at me when the photo was taken, and based on the fact that I am Italian and one of your bogus statistics says that, since I work abroad, I must be a pedophile
  • wish me "street justice" at the hands of some Filipinos (not sure who)
I have recapped a little facts, for our readership's delight. Once again, I let them be the judge.

Contrarian Expatriate

Nationality: US
Appearance: Afro-American, overweight, probably bloating, skin flaccidity, moobs (TRT side effects)
Foreign destination: Ukraine, flies every year just to have sex
Girl type: Ukrainians
Girl age: College age (18-22)
Girl age gap: 31-35 years
Girl approach: Meet randomly, sugar baby proposal straight away
Girl arrangement: Sugar daddy, pays to meet them, date them, wine & dine them, have sex with them, keep them
Risks involved: Being beaten to a mince by college friends of the girls, local police, adult citizens
CE's "logical" conclusions: I’m a refined viveur who can still get a harem of hot college girls at my fingertips!

Hypermak

Nationality: Italian
Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, green eyes, fit
Foreign destination: Philippines, has an expat-type job with regular visa
Girl type: Filipinas
Girl age: Working age (25-30)
Girl age gap: 2-7 years
Girl approach: Meet organically from workplace, through friends or non-dating social media
Girl arrangement: Never paid a peso once, most girls spontaneously approach him and none of them (but one :)) has ever expressed jealousy at not being an exclusive partner
Risks involved: Falling in love! :)
CE's "logical" conclusions: He’s a SEX TOURIST and a PEDOPHILE who will be soon caught by cops!

I think it's high time that you looked at yourself in the mirror and take notice of where all this make-pretend, arrogance and rage has brought you, as a forum contributor and (most probably) as a person.

Like I said before, watching you coming apart at the seams and self-destruct is not a pretty sight. Alas, this is what you voluntarily choose to do...and for what? To keep the appearances up and desperately cling to the hope that someone, in some remote part of the Interwebz, will maybe believe your narrative and validate you as the wealthy, successful, good looking, charming dolce vita player you convinced yourself you are.

I dearly suggest you stop this particular diatribe at once. You are a pitiful case and I have no intention to contribute to your self-destruction any further.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Proof of Contrarian Expatriate's "logic"

Post by Winston »

LOL. Now you started a whole thread to bash CE too? I guess that's what he gets in return, it's his well deserved karma. lol

Italians are stubborn I heard, that's why Rocky was called the "Italian Stallion". They have an iron will and never give up. Whereas CE is Mike Tyson and Hypermak is the Italian Stallion with an iron will. LOL. What a great matchup. Worth a pay per view. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 11:51 pm
LOL. Now you started a whole thread to bash CE too? I guess that's what he gets in return, it's his well deserved karma. lol

Italians are stubborn I heard, that's why Rocky was called the "Italian Stallion". They have an iron will and never give up. Whereas CE is Mike Tyson and Hypermak is the Italian Stallion with an iron will. LOL. What a great matchup. Worth a pay per view. LOL
@Winston, as you love logic, have a look at the little comparison above and judge for yourself, who deserves to be called a monger and a pedophile.

I can't speak for all Italians but surely I am not going to let a senile, deluded creep like @Contrarian Expatriate address me with labels that are actually the perfect fit for himself and his pathetic shenanigans.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 8:31 pm
August 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 11:52 am
You admitted that you chose The Philippines to be a permanent sex tourist and have access to young girls. You even posted a creepy photo of one who had the look in her eyes that she was vulnerable and very much DID NOT want anything to do with you! Would you like me to dig that photo up for the people who have not seen it Mr creep?

You are a whoremonger who should not even be allowed to handle foods given your salacious activities there.
You're really at the final gates of senile dementia, man. You're literally flinging whatever excrement you have around you, desperately hoping that something, anything will stick. For the self-proclaimed "intellectually and financially superior" man you are, you really come across as an utter and complete imbecile. It's not a pretty sight, let me assure you.

Yet, for the sake of pretending we're still both civilised individuals debating, here goes for the umpteenth time...

Yes, I chose the Philippines partly because I was interested in dating Filipinas. And what is wrong with that? Did you choose to keep flying to Ukraine because you loved the weather and the food, or for the same reason?

So we seem to be both interested in dating foreign girls but, for some obscure twist of human logic, when you do it and you pay for it, you are a refined playboy full of charm and charisma. If do the same, without paying for it, I am just a third-world whoremonger who is hitting the lowest of the low.

Under the same logic, a Ukrainian girl who receives money to have sex with you, a man who's on the wrong side of age, weight and looks, is not a whore, she's a normal girl who is genuinely fascinated by your endless stream of manly qualities. Then a young Filipina girl who spontaneously wants to meet me, date me and have s*x with me without asking anything at all in return...well, she's certainly a whore. :)

I have seen this "logic" in a 10 year old boy pouting and crying because he didn't get the latest toy but the neighbours' kid did. We are at that level, literally.

So here's K's photo again. I didn't take that photo, I have no idea who took it but, knowing her facial expressions like the back of my hand, I can assure you that she is not intimidated or disgusted about the guy (girl?) taking the photo.

And K is 26 and far from an innocent defenseless child, so your turd flinging implying I am some sort of old creep is bouncing back at you. LOL, why do you even wanna go there? :) If you really dated college girls in their early 20s, as you keep bragging about, you would be at least 30 years older than them. And rolling the dollar into their pockets. How's that for creep factor, Mr Epstein? :)
I’m beginning to wonder if you are even employed at all because you get mouth frothingly angry whenever I talk about wealth.
Heheh, that's because you talk about wealth the same way one of your bogus "contrepreneurs" talks about it. No real facts, lots of chest-thumping and big words and whoever doesn't understand you or agree with you is immediately thrown into your personal "loser/heater" box. It would be absolutely hilarious, if you didn't end up systematically pissing everybody off with your arrogance.

Whoever has a little pinch of business acumen in here knows that you're a phoney. Whether they can be bothered exposing you or not, that's their choice. Since you are so hellbent on insulting me, I am bothered more than most.

Here's who you remind me...

I think you are a psychopathic fraud and I will call you out in ways other people will not. People like you don’t last long in the Phils. You’re going to piss off the wrong person and get dealt with accordingly then get fed to the pigs. You’ll mess with the wrong person’s daughter or sister eventually and you’ll get what you deserve.

It’s coming and it could not have happened to a nicer guy.
If you think that opening your US guv retiree wallet far and wide will give you immunity from being seen as a creep, you are sorely mistaken. I have never even met girls younger than 20, I have never even hinted at having a transaction with them and I have always treated them as a gentleman should. The only time two or three of these girls ever mentioned me meeting their dads or "ate" (older sisters) was their way to tell me that they would have been happy to take things further. So the polar opposite of your last turd flung.

Then if, as you boasted on an old post, you go around supermarkets in Kyiv whispering to random girls "that they could do with a little allowance", that should be the biggest telltale sign that you're either full of it, or you're literally days away from being beaten to a pulp by some locals.

So whatever you say about me is actually very likely to happen to you, if you don't stop.
That girl looks underage and like she really doesn’t want to be with you. Confirmed: YOU’RE A SEX TOURIST! And a pretty sick in the head one at that. I don’t even think you have a job in any hotel. You concocted that entire narrative to justify being over there but now it’s clear that your basically a pedophile taking advantage of girls there.

Some girl’s family member will deal with you soon enough!

By the way, ITALIANS have been identified as the biggest sex tourists globally. But I knew something was wrong about you long ago. But this article validates everything I see in you. You’re a creep and a pedophile and I hope the locals give you street justice before the cops get to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/skift.com/ ... -says/amp/
Man, man...how low do you want to go? How much deeper is the pit of your insanity and desperation? In just a couple of sentences you
  • slander me as a pedophile, based on a single photo of a girl who is not underage (she is 26) and wasn't even looking at me when the photo was taken, and based on the fact that I am Italian and one of your bogus statistics says that, since I work abroad, I must be a pedophile
  • wish me "street justice" at the hands of some Filipinos (not sure who)
I have recapped a little facts, for our readership's delight. Once again, I let them be the judge.

Contrarian Expatriate

Nationality: US
Appearance: Afro-American, overweight, probably bloating, skin flaccidity, moobs (TRT side effects)
Foreign destination: Ukraine, flies every year just to have sex
Girl type: Ukrainians
Girl age: College age (18-22)
Girl age gap: 31-35 years
Girl approach: Meet randomly, sugar baby proposal straight away
Girl arrangement: Sugar daddy, pays to meet them, date them, wine & dine them, have sex with them, keep them
Risks involved: Being beaten to a mince by college friends of the girls, local police, adult citizens
CE's "logical" conclusions: I’m a refined viveur who can still get a harem of hot college girls at my fingertips!

Hypermak

Nationality: Italian
Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, green eyes, fit
Foreign destination: Philippines, has an expat-type job with regular visa
Girl type: Filipinas
Girl age: Working age (25-30)
Girl age gap: 2-7 years
Girl approach: Meet organically from workplace, through friends or non-dating social media
Girl arrangement: Never paid a peso once, most girls spontaneously approach him and none of them (but one :)) has ever expressed jealousy at not being an exclusive partner
Risks involved: Falling in love! :)
CE's "logical" conclusions: He’s a SEX TOURIST and a PEDOPHILE who will be soon caught by cops!

I think it's high time that you looked at yourself in the mirror and take notice of where all this make-pretend, arrogance and rage has brought you, as a forum contributor and (most probably) as a person.

Like I said before, watching you coming apart at the seams and self-destruct is not a pretty sight. Alas, this is what you voluntarily choose to do...and for what? To keep the appearances up and desperately cling to the hope that someone, in some remote part of the Interwebz, will maybe believe your narrative and validate you as the wealthy, successful, good looking, charming dolce vita player you convinced yourself you are.

I dearly suggest you stop this particular diatribe at once. You are a pitiful case and I have no intention to contribute to your self-destruction any further.
Public duende you are liar at least contarian say he pay say he 50 when you too old man i will go out set exposing you show you to who really you are to forum and all because you are fraud fake phony balony you are public duende i will talk to wiseton i contacdt people contacting philipin you digust lecharous frauder you darkman come back haunt happy abord but truther wise to you we know you pay eldering horseface and girl ukraine even for paying much hi than poverty girl in philipin you anti truther you cross line again

contarian not liar but you big liar sukpupet i not forgeting
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 1:05 am
Winston wrote:

@Winston, as you love logic, have a look at the little comparison above and judge for yourself, who deserves to be called a monger and a pedophile.

I can't speak for all Italians but surely I am not going to let a senile, deluded creep like @Contrarian Expatriate address me with labels that are actually the perfect fit for himself and his pathetic shenanigans.
truth is you are the creep public duende you stalk and fake but contarian real what see what get but duende you are baldface liarman and stalking creeper overhil Italyman go poorest place asia try get poverty girl look too younging

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 1:10 am
Public duende you are liar at least contarian say he pay say he 50 when you too old man i will go out set exposing you show you to who really you are to forum and all because you are fraud fake phony balony you are public duende i will talk to wiseton i contacdt people contacting philipin you digust lecharous frauder you darkman come back haunt happy abord but truther wise to you we know you pay eldering horseface and girl ukraine even for paying much hi than poverty girl in philipin you anti truther you cross line again

contarian not liar but you big liar sukpupet i not forgeting
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
Mike Tyson is too flattering for his stature of a senile, deluded troll. Apollo CREEP might do :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 1:05 am
Winston wrote:

I don't understand. I don't see any evidence that either of you are pedofiles. You both date girls 18 and over right? And CE plays sugardaddy to girls that are 18 and over right? No one claims to date girls below 18 right? So where is the evidence that either of you are pedofiles? Plus a pedofile usually dates children, not girls who are 16 or 17 with a full adult body. Usually that's what pedofile means.

"Monger" is another issue. Isn't sugardaddying a form of mongering? Well maybe not. It's a gray area. There is a difference between freelancers, exchange of favors with a friend/acquaintance, and a prostitute right?

I see no evidence that you do p4p hypermak. So why is there any dispute about this? What is the evidence in dispute? I don't get it. When I look over your post above, all I see are ad hominem attacks. Who is that girl in the white blouse? What does her photo prove? You cannot tell her age from her pic. Many Asian girls look young even if they are above 18. Some girls who are in their 20's look like teenagers too, that's how Asian girls are. So one cannot tell from that photo.

I don't understand the logic in this dispute.

Furthermore, a whoremonger is not immoral as long as the p4p is between two consenting adults, and the transaction is honest. So what's the shame in any of this?

Apollo CREEP? That's a good one. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 3:40 am
I don't understand. I don't see any evidence that either of you are pedofiles. You both date girls 18 and over right? And CE plays sugardaddy to girls that are 18 and over right? No one claims to date girls below 18 right? So where is the evidence that either of you are pedofiles? Plus a pedofile usually dates children, not girls who are 16 or 17 with a full adult body. Usually that's what pedofile means.
LOL exactly my point. :)

As usual, @Contrarian Expatriate is just flinging s*ite at me and, since he doesn't have anything else nasty to say besides insulting my profession, he is making up that I pay underage Filipinas, so I must be a "pedophile". Of course it's a case of pot calling kettle black, as he boasts to be specifically targeting college-age girls who can easily be 30 years younger than him. So if either of us is a borderine pedophile and creep, that's certainly not me.
Winston wrote:
"Monger" is another issue. Isn't sugardaddying a form of mongering? Well maybe not. It's a gray area. There is a difference between freelancers, exchange of favors with a friend/acquaintance, and a prostitute right?

I see no evidence that you do p4p hypermak. So why is there any dispute about this? What is the evidence in dispute? I don't get it. When I look over your post above, all I see are ad hominem attacks. Who is that girl in the white blouse? What does her photo prove? You cannot tell her age from her pic. Many Asian girls look young even if they are above 18. Some girls who are in their 20's look like teenagers too, that's how Asian girls are. So one cannot tell from that photo.

Furthermore, a whoremonger is not immoral as long as the p4p is between two consenting adults, and the transaction is honest. So what's the shame in any of this?

I think you might have missed the irony in my use of the word "logic". As you reallsed, as soon as you happen to disagree with him @Contrarian Expatriate will revert to ad hominem attacks, and that's where any logic disappears. He will be using anything he picks up from what you say, plus stuff he makes up in his mind (he makes up a lot of stuff in his mind LOL) to insult and slander.

In this particular case I posted a photo of K, the 26-yo Filipina I have been dating. He jumped at it saying that she looks underage and she doesn't want to have anything to do with me. Again, gorilla-like turd flinging at its best.

There is nothing wrong in the mongering or sugar daddying lifestyle, Winston. This is an age-old diatribe between CE and I. When the tones of the posts were much better than today's, I used to tell him that I am not criticising him for being a sugar daddy in Ukraine. I am criticising him because he believes that everyone who doesn't subscribe to his idea of relationship and "masculine lifestyle", e.g. contemplates a committed relationship or even - heaven forbid - marriage, is nothing but a loser.

It's not what he does that I have come to despise, it's the air or superiority and arrogance he shows, and the poisonous ways he attacks whoever doesn't agree with him. Look at some of his posts if you have time. He reserves his vitriol to anyone: MrMan, Shemp, Cornfed, HappyGuy, Neo, yourself, myself, practically anyone.

He obviously locked horns with PAG/Stanfordguy/Spencer labelling him a loser because of his appearance, only to side with him out of convenience because, after all, he is another nice "example of a black man who is successful with the Eastern Europe ladies". :D

And then there's the matter than so many of his stories are so bombastic that it's frankly quite difficult to believe them, especially when he slaps them on to another member's face to emphasize how much of a "loser" and a "hater" they are. All the narrative about him being a millionaire, a successful businessman, the fact he looks like a NFL player half his age, how he picks up "9s and 10s" in Kyiv just because he's who he is and has a few hundreds of dollars to give away as a "gf allowance".

That's then he starts running wild with his delusions of grandeur, that's where his tales get taller and that's where anybody can tell how full of s*it he is. At that point you can either laugh at how pathetic he is, or criticise him for all the braggadocio. I chose the latter and that's why I have a special spot in his personal hell, so to speak :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As usual, @Contrarian Expatriate is just flinging s*ite at me and, since he doesn't have anything else nasty to say besides insulting my profession, he is making up that I pay underage Filipinas, so I must be a "pedophile". Of course it's a case of pot calling kettle black, as he boasts to be specifically targeting college-age girls who can easily be 30 years younger than him. So if either of us is a borderine pedophile and creep, that's certainly not me.
But why would he say that you pay underage Filipinas? He wouldn't make that up out of thin air. You must have given him something that he twisted to come to that conclusion right? People don't usually make stuff up, not even bullies do. Usually they take something you say and twist or misinterpret it to say something else right?

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 4:43 am
But why would he say that you pay underage Filipinas? He wouldn't make that up out of thin air. You must have given him something that he twisted to come to that conclusion right? People don't usually make stuff up, not even bullies do. Usually they take something you say and twist or misinterpret it to say something else right?
He is in bad faith, I believe. I am the only member who is openly challenging his bombastic narrative and it's clear from his replies that he is in a world of pain when I do that, because his stories hold so little water and are so easy to break apart. It must tear his immesely inflated ego apart, that I am putting a few spanners in his mental clockworks where he is handsome, successful, charismatic and charming.

What he makes up about me is all part of his attempts at gaslighting: I manage 80+ staff across 5 restaurants and pantries but I am just a "potato peeler". My family was reluctant to let me go on to an international career but, in his eyes, they kicked me out because I am useless. I am way above average height for an Italian but I become a "cheflet" with height insecurities. I am still young and fit and (unlike him!) I never had to pay to be with cute girls, who are usually in their late twenties professionals, then I become a monger and those girls become low-level prostitutes, and so on.

Not surprising, that someone who is so used to projecting mind movies to feel on top of the world, validated and in control, will also project horror movies about others, to the same effect. His life must be really quite pitiful, if he has to resort to these games to barely function in his online or real life.

I did start to pay no attention to him and it was OK for a few days. Until one of the latest posts where he picked up from an irrelevant reply and the turd flinging resumed.

Not that I mind, @Winston, I am using his diatribes to improve my English and can't say it's not been working great. I am just concerned that, until you do something to stop CE from going toxic at every occasion, the forum will be polluted with Macky Balboa vs Apollo Creep matches and rematches :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Theses rantings and histrionics are so fun to trigger in a psychopath like Hypermak. I particularly like his sorry excuse that he is practicing his English by going to all that trouble and effort to sit there and type out this gibberish.

I only wish I could set him off this thoroughly in person. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 24th, 2020, 6:27 am
Theses rantings and histrionics are so fun to trigger in a psychopath like Hypermak. I particularly like his sorry excuse that he is practicing his English by going to all that trouble and effort to sit there and type out this gibberish.

Believe me, you don't want to see the day when you'll see me in person, Mr Creep :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 8:41 am
August 24th, 2020, 6:27 am

Believe me, you don't want to see the day when you'll see me in person, Mr Creep :)
Don’t try to act tough Pee Wee. You’re obviously not....
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 4:37 am
Winston wrote:
LOL exactly my point. :)

Winston wrote:

I think you might have missed the irony in my use of the word "logic". As you reallsed, as soon as you happen to disagree with him @Contrarian Expatriate will revert to ad hominem attacks, and that's where any logic disappears. He will be using anything he picks up from what you say, plus stuff he makes up in his mind (he makes up a lot of stuff in his mind LOL) to insult and slander.

In this particular case I posted a photo of K, the 26-yo Filipina I have been dating. He jumped at it saying that she looks underage and she doesn't want to have anything to do with me. Again, gorilla-like turd flinging at its best.

There is nothing wrong in the mongering or sugar daddying lifestyle, Winston. This is an age-old diatribe between CE and I. When the tones of the posts were much better than today's, I used to tell him that I am not criticising him for being a sugar daddy in Ukraine. I am criticising him because he believes that everyone who doesn't subscribe to his idea of relationship and "masculine lifestyle", e.g. contemplates a committed relationship or even - heaven forbid - marriage, is nothing but a loser.

It's not what he does that I have come to despise, it's the air or superiority and arrogance he shows, and the poisonous ways he attacks whoever doesn't agree with him. Look at some of his posts if you have time. He reserves his vitriol to anyone: MrMan, Shemp, Cornfed, HappyGuy, Neo, yourself, myself, practically anyone.

He obviously locked horns with PAG/Stanfordguy/Spencer labelling him a loser because of his appearance, only to side with him out of convenience because, after all, he is another nice "example of a black man who is successful with the Eastern Europe ladies". :D

And then there's the matter than so many of his stories are so bombastic that it's frankly quite difficult to believe them, especially when he slaps them on to another member's face to emphasize how much of a "loser" and a "hater" they are. All the narrative about him being a millionaire, a successful businessman, the fact he looks like a NFL player half his age, how he picks up "9s and 10s" in Kyiv just because he's who he is and has a few hundreds of dollars to give away as a "gf allowance".

That's then he starts running wild with his delusions of grandeur, that's where his tales get taller and that's where anybody can tell how full of s*it he is. At that point you can either laugh at how pathetic he is, or criticise him for all the braggadocio. I chose the latter and that's why I have a special spot in his personal hell, so to speak :)
Difference is contarian seem be honest even if exagrate even self delude own grandur but he is what he say which is 50s big tall america blackman who say he pay hi status young white girl for be together him so even contarian say much bad word and bickering nonsensicals he have credibilles we see he not faker more exagerates self deludes because if have to pay then have to pay this not grey area for if girl want monies then her time more value than time of man who pay

hyper is very flimsy fiction base on imposibility which i can proofing not existing his story all falseness so the real is our old public duende that almost same age of contarian but finish business misioning now same retire but not go angles stay big city manila try get with poverty desprate girl he same so many eldering westerner man philipine look simple simon dumwit girl for ok date ok sleep eldering man not have pay biger money same shemp same contarian because we see philipine so so desparation country big problem no job no tourist so stricting life now so public duende same pig in poop there also self delude for status still low even poorest country they see what he is

wiseton why italyman public duende not understand philosphys you talking and showing youtube for the Italy friend angels city you talk about so so understand in deepness so why public duende from Italy not understanding for Italy birthing so much these fielding so why duende shalowman