Some of the Hottest Cuties!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Some of the Hottest Cuties!!!

Post by Tsar »

Fresh, sweet, and 100% legal.

What did you think this post would be about???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What makes a Cutie a Cutie?

All of our Cuties are perfectly pure. All bright and sweet, and sure to allure. Our Cuties sweet taste is beyond all measure. A superior flavor that all children treasure. But they can’t just be sweet, they must also look cute. So we only ship our top-quality fruit. Next time you buy Cuties, please rest assured, you’re buying the best fruit one has ever procured.

Source: https://cutiescitrus.com/about/
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Some of the Hottest Cuties!!!

Post by hypermak »

What's the big fuss about this particular Netflix acquisition? French moviemakers are no strangers to controversial topics including teenage sensuality and sexuality.

Judging from the trailer, it looks more like a coming of age drama involving girls from less privileged areas, usually African muslims, as they struggle between the modern cult of showing off their bodies and getting "likes", and the more traditional Islamic cultural upbringing.

I think those who cry scandal, as usual, 1) haven't seen it and 2) would only "see" it for the pre-teen twerking scenes and not for the overall message.

In 1980 there was a similar outcry for La boum (The Party), a movie that dared depict the romantic struggles of middle-class urban French teenagers, explicit language and scenes included. Controversy apart, it was a massive success all over Europe, perhaps worldwide. I came in too late to enjoy it but my elder brother was a fan :)