Is There Any Italian Citizen On HA Who Is Normal?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Is There Any Italian Citizen On HA Who Is Normal?

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 1:38 pm
The manners of a European? Ha! Some of the dirtiest and most vile people I have encountered in the world are “Europeans,” yourself included. But your Europe is not exactly the one in which I live. Mine is not the world of uneducated cafe workers and dirty pots and pans, and status-envy as is yours. Never forget that.
Last time I checked, there was only one Europe on the map, nonno. There is obviously another one in your mind, but unfortunately only you can see it :)
October 11th, 2020, 1:38 pm
I’m actually very glad that you are deeply disturbed and by the truth when I write it. It further proves that you’re mentally unwell as I have been saying. I'd like to take full credit for that, but I think your issues go back years and years.

Get yourself some help or remain miserable, angry, and envious of everyone you feel yourself to be beneath.
You are obviously not speaking "the truth" and I wouldn't be "disturbed" even if it really was, "the truth".

I am just sad that a man your age hasn't learned how to deal with his own inadequacy and limits, and keeps obsessing about wealth, success with young women and masculinity (his idea of masculinity, at least) as the only parameters that define a civilised, decent, "real: man.

What other forums or online platforms do you write on, talking about your life, successes, money, and pu$$y? Wouldn't take a crystal ball to guess...just HA here. Like your bosom buddy PAG, you know this is the only place where your pathetic attempts can get so much as a reply, no matter how critical.

Whatever you do with your savings or pension money, it's ultimately none of our business. But maybe you should take "full credit" for your failure to be a wise, serene, and compassionate man. The way you sound, you'll never get out of this, you'll be forever trapped in a small metal box with all your ghosts tucked in. You are beyond repair, dude.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 4:58 am
More on gaslighting. This sounds a bit nebulous and arbitrary. Anyone who debates another can be accused of this. It's too blanket and broad isn't it?

Gaslighting behavior is not nebulous at all, especially if you can recognize the larger mental health issues in the person first.

Our “friend” here is impulsive, immature, ruminating, and deeply angry about his life so gaslighting is but one of his strategies to try to fling around his misery. Trouble is, it does not fool those of us who have experience working with Cluster B disordered people.

By the way, Cluster B disorders are among the LEAST responsive to mental heath treatment so that is a lifelong affliction which cascades into greater interpersonal crisis, depression, and too often suicide over the decades.

My advice is to recognize their patterns of gaslighting, then immediately ignore them and everything they write or say. If you don’t immediately ignore them, you run the risk of their growing addicted to the narcissistic supply from conflict which can render them unable to move forward as healthy people do.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

November 8th, 2020, 1:16 pm
Gaslighting behavior is not nebulous at all, especially if you can recognize the larger mental health issues in the person first.

Our “friend” here is impulsive, immature, ruminating, and deeply angry about his life so gaslighting is but one of his strategies to try to fling around his misery. Trouble is, it does not fool those of us who have experience working with Cluster B disordered people.

By the way, Cluster B disorders are among the LEAST responsive to mental heath treatment so that is a lifelong affliction which cascades into greater interpersonal crisis, depression, and too often suicide over the decades.

My advice is to recognize their patterns of gaslighting, then immediately ignore them and everything they write or say. If you don’t immediately ignore them, you run the risk of their growing addicted to the narcissistic supply from conflict which can render them unable to move forward as healthy people do.
More armchair psychology...aren't you tired of using such skills exclusively to judge and define others, and never yourself?

Impulsive, immature, ruminating and deeply angry...you never thought that, at least to everybody else's eyes, your behaviour here fit these definition to perfection?

Someone in his mid-50s who spends his hours bragging about his multi-millionaire status and how much Ukrainian p***y he can get when he opens his wallet, on a forum for 15/20 active members...he's nobody's definition of a mature, wise man.

Someone who has the urge to start personal attacks whenever anyone doesn't agree with him and his world view, calling them pedophiles and other nice names...he's nobody's definition of a serene, composed person.

The only person here who is showing worrying signs of mental instability is you, as everybody else is already saying (go get the older posts, I can't be bothered). I have never had any problem with myself or interacting with people. You, on the other side, seem like you can't live a day without having to come here to post an "educational" video about how smart, right and successful your lifestyle choices are, and how stupid and full of fail everybody else's are.

Again, pan and pot much?