Beware of Beautification Apps

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Beware of Beautification Apps

Post by MrMan »

My wife showed me a video of an Indonesian woman she'd met that had a YouTube channel. On the YouTube channel, she looks like she is about 32, and an 8. She met the lady in real life, and she didn't look anything like the YouTube channel. She looked 40 and like a 4 or 5. It turns out, she used a beautification app-- not one that smooths out some blemishes, but one that made her look like an entirely different person-- Mission Impossible type stuff.

If they haven't figured it out, it won't take long for unattractive girls on online dating sites to figure out beautify themselves in streaming video. Just imagine a dude chats with a pretty 9 for six months and meets her, and she's a 4.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Beware of Beautification Aps

Post by MrMan »

No one has any comments on this? Have you had any experience with women online whose looks are 90% computer-generated?

Just think of the dangers. Now even the unattractive Filippinas can scam guys out of money for the light bill online. Men who go online to date could waste months of their time and a plane ticket before finding out they were catfished by a 4...who actually went on video chat.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Beware of Beautification Apps

Post by Winston »

I met a Chinese girl who did that too from date in asia. I asked her why she put up photos that werent even her. She never had any explanation. Its unethical and deceptive to put up photos that look nothing like you. They arent even old photos. They look almost 100 percent different.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne