US Congressman wants the US Government to "bribe" people to get the Covid-19 vaccine

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

US Congressman wants the US Government to "bribe" people to get the Covid-19 vaccine

Post by Tsar »

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500-st ... -work.html

$1,500 for people who get the Covid-19 vaccine.

No thank you. Not even for $100,000.

@HappyGuy

I thought you would be interested in this Covid-19 news.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: US Congressman wants the US Government to "bribe" people to get the Covid-19 vaccine

Post by Cornfed »

If there is just a bribe but no restrictions, that is exactly what I would recommend. This is awesome. Anyone who takes this deserves to die.
HappyGuy

Re: US Congressman wants the US Government to "bribe" people to get the Covid-19 vaccine

Post by HappyGuy »

Tsar wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 11:48 am
$1,500 for people who get the Covid-19 vaccine.
:shock: Cleaning up nuclear waste pays better
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That might get rid of lower class people. But wheres the money gonna come from to pay all these people?

So i guess most Americans dont want the vaccine then?

I don't get something though. If covid-19 has a 99.9 percent survival rate then whats the big deal? Why the lockdowns and vaccines? Whats the logic or rationale? Have all governments gone berzerk or is there a nefarious conspiracy controlling them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 6:19 pm
But wheres the money gonna come from to pay all these people?
The Fed prints it.
If covid-19 has a 99.9 percent survival rate then whats the big deal? Why the lockdowns and vaccines? Whats the logic or rationale? Have all governments gone berzerk or is there a nefarious conspiracy controlling them?
Several reasons. One is to identify and get rid of dissenters (who won't take it). Another is that they will probably soon add IDs into the vaccine to track people. And finally the makers of the vaccines get lots of money (especially Bill Gates).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 6:19 pm
That might get rid of lower class people. But wheres the money gonna come from to pay all these people?

So i guess most Americans dont want the vaccine then?

I don't get something though. If covid-19 has a 99.9 percent survival rate then whats the big deal? Why the lockdowns and vaccines? Whats the logic or rationale? Have all governments gone berzerk or is there a nefarious conspiracy controlling them?
I know a lot of people want the vaccine.

I think some nations like America want to use it to taint vaccines and massively reduce their population. American elites might be afraid of what happens in a post-petrodollar world in the States so they want to probably reduce the population. There are not enough jobs and anyone sane knows debt doesn't really increase prosperity.

I doubt all nations will massively purge their people like America. See Deagal for the prediction. Maybe its a Covid-19 purge from tainted vaccines, an intentional famine, or an economic and currency collapse on a scale never seen before in human history. Maybe it will be all three.

Lets look at the facts:
1. America has too many people for the available livable wage or livable income jobs. Too many older people on pensions bankrupting cities. Too much debt. Too many people in younger generations (Millennials and younger) unemployed. A corrupt government completely dominated by the elite. The risk of total chaos if the dollar collapses with 300 million+ and many armed and pushed to their possible breaking point is not something the American elite want to chance.
2. Some European nations have too many older people on excellent retirement programs and too many fake ME refugees and fake African migrants also draining resouces. Getting rid of them might solve their budget issues and also allow their younger people to have more jobs.
3. The Middle Eastern nations like Saudi Arabia are struggling with too many people especially younger people, not enough jobs, and low oil prices. If America goes down they will have a budget hole that leads to a rebellion and without America (or Israel) to come to the rescue, the monarchy is doomed.

Notice nations like Russia and China are two of the only major powers to not really lose anyone. Both are in the best positions to become excellent economies and superpowers in the future. America has long held Russia back and has increasingly been doing the same with China. America's hegemony is over and they will fail. Eurasia will rise while the Anglosphere led by America collapses.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently, 42 percent of Americans don't want to get vaccinated. Democrats are more willing to get vaccinated than Republicans are. Is that because Republicans love freedom and distrust government more? lol. CE and Yohan, are you two Democrats? lol

https://news.gallup.com/poll/325208/ame ... ccine.aspx
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
58% of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 vaccine
Democrats, older Americans among the most willing to get vaccine
Speed of development most commonly cited reason to not vaccinate

Americans' Reasons to Not Get a COVID-19 Vaccine

In a follow-up question, 37% of Americans who would not get a vaccine say the rushed timeline for the development of the vaccine is the main reason they would not be vaccinated. Another 26% say they want to wait to confirm the vaccine is safe. Rounding out the reasons for some Americans' hesitancy are 12% saying they don't trust vaccines in general and 10% who want to wait to see how effective the vaccine will be. An additional 15% cite other reasons for not getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Included among these reasons are the politicization of the vaccine potentially comprising its safety and the view that the vaccine is not necessary.

The majority of Democrats who say they would not get a vaccine, 54%, reference concerns about rushed development. This compares with 26% of Republicans and 32% of independents who say the same.

One in five Republicans who do not plan to get a COVID-19 vaccine mention distrust of vaccines in general, a view shared by 14% of independents and 2% of Democrats.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne