Anyone else get asked if they're 18+

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anyone else get asked if they're 18+

Post by Tsar »

Well, I was doing one of a final two or three grocery shopping. My final time buying alcoholic beverages abroad. I was asked for the first time if I was at least 18. It was the first time so maybe it was the time and the quantity.

I always looked young. I look at least 10 years younger than my age.

My new style with longer hair probably adds to my youthfulness.

So for all the forum members that are against me getting a teen girlfriend, you're wrong. I can completely get a date with one because she would not really be able to guess my age.

Besides, all I need to do is lie about my age and I can pass as younger.

I can definitely get a teen girlfriend anywhere in the world it is legal or tolerated.

This is the quality of girl I will get... imagine when I post a picture of me with my teen girlfriend sitting on my lap in a thong bikini. How many of you would be jealous? Never experiencing a girl in her prime and popping a cherry.

If a girl about age 18-23 asks if I am 18+ then you know, I could easy get a teen anywhere to believe me if I said I am 23 or 20 or 21. I don't know if I could pass as younger than 21 but in America I would get carded all the time no matter my age. Only one store didn't card me too frequently which was very surprising.

Just you wait until Summer 2021, I will go for slut FWBs but I will also try my hardest to get a teen girlfriend.

Being asked if I was 18+ really made my spark become much brighter and reinvigorated my ability to believe I can get a teen. I also relate better to teen girls and the most I could go for if I wanted a slut was 22, maybe 24 if the slut was really hot.

Getting asked about my age again, especially abroad, made me supercharged and more hopeful again. I am ready to approach sexy tan teens and if I get one, take her on the best date of her life.

I am a great guy, would treat a teen like a princess, and I know any sane parent or parents would appreciate a guy like me dating their daughter (since I am a quality guy, would marry her if she was a virgin, and would be serious about a relationship).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑