Woman's Husband Wears Face Mask During Sex

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman's Husband Wears Face Mask During Sex

Post by jamesbond »

This is unbelievable, a man who is so afraid of the Corona virus, that he wears a face mask all the time, even when he is having sex with his wife!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Woman's Husband Wears Face Mask During Sex

Post by HouseMD »

jamesbond wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 6:51 pm
This is unbelievable, a man who is so afraid of the Corona virus, that he wears a face mask all the time, even when he is having sex with his wife!

Pathetic
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman's Husband Wears Face Mask During Sex

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
May 29th, 2021, 6:09 am
jamesbond wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 6:51 pm

Pathetic
I just imagine the sound of a network news anchor, "Here is the scene of couples having sex....without wearing a mask." They make it sound like a crime or sin to not wear a mask.

I am in the US now, in a 'red' part of the country. Some people do have masks. I've seen employees in stores wearing masks, but not covering their noses. I walked into Walmart without a mask the other day, and no one stopped me. In a lot of the stores, workers wear masks, but most of the people do not.

I hear some organizations and states are talking about not requiring masks if you have the vaccine. They could also cut people slack if they had the disease. Isn't it some kind of medical privacy violation for them to get you to signal your medical history by what you wear? Anyway, if they allow people to come in without masks if they have had the shots, unless they check you for proof at the door, practically, you do not need to wear a mask anymore.

I'm not planning on getting the shot, btw. I try to remember to keep a mask with me, but I am planning on not wearing it if I do not have to.