F*ck You, I Can Write Poems Too!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

F*ck You, I Can Write Poems Too!!!

Post by Tsar »

In time, there will be a great crimson flood
Hospitals and courts and city streets dyed with blood
Hundreds of American souls for the reaping
Let their fat swine families be forever weeping
I will laugh as their skulls get smashed and broken
Compensation in either money or their life's token
Their heartless and spineless existence will wither
A final end to their incompetent blither
Their kin will be mutilated, massacred, and maimed
Death will come to everyone who will be blamed
I will see fires, explosions, and bombs create a storm of ash
Watch as hundreds or thousands get incinerated in a blazing flash
All those mooks who graduated med school because of family, race, or gender
Will all be fed to literal swines after they are put through a meat blender
I will bash in the skulls of their babies and children with a hammer
More than the Bear Jew in the Inglorious Bastards remake doing a Nazi "grand slammer"
I will slice the throats of all the hospital lawyers if they got them off without paying with great fury
And to any potential Judge involved, I will be the Judge of the Judge, and their executioner and jury
And because I will not stain my hands with blood in America, hopefully I will have a powerful friend
That can be like an Angel of Death slaughtering all my many enemies, wrongdoers, and Mooks...those Americans' end
I might be physically damaged...but I am still completely sane
And therefore, I will unleash all my enemies' greatest bane
I don't care if it is a gang, a mafia, a cartel, the triads, or the yakuza
I will shoot the Grim Reaper's bazooka
Let them all die after they watch their pets, spouses, babies, and children die!!!
A symphony of horror, terror, and despair formed as they all whimper and cry!!!
I will take a drill and drill through their elbows and knees to maim them like the parasites maimed me and douse their eyes with liquid peppers!
And maybe, some will live, so they can be examples, and I have the Hitmen Fixers unleash them with cowbells like lepers!
It will be be a rage so powerful that not even a nuclear bomb would leave such devastation in its wake!
I would see cities carpet bombed with firebombs to slaughter everyone including the innocent! Fury is once again awaken!
And all their slut girlfriends and wives and daughters burned at the stake!
Unless they get raped by hitmen or dogs, to feel shame, their pride forever taken!
It will their final dance of death and a crimson masterpiece painted by paid hitmen's many mass homicide
I will watch all the bloody opera of mass murder and orchestrate it all so it is much worse than Nazi Genocide

I need to let go of my anger and wrath and try to be a better person...

Between being massive ill and possibly dying soon...I go from calm and rage really easily...everything I have gone through, and now the possibility of death...and ruined health forever if I survive...I am angry. I will be grateful if I survive and am even 85% healthy with no significant damage...but I will be angry until I learn to let go of the anger inside me and just keeps building and building...I don't know how to let go of all my anger and rage...

But I know I need to be a better person. I can't fantasize that stuff...I am just extremely angry at the incompetent and because I might die...

I need to be a better person and think about flowers, foreign girls, and praying to God to help me...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: F*ck You, I Can Write Poems Too!!!

Post by fschmidt »

Amen. Sounds like the Old Testament.